Break Week Sanji and Zoro matchups: the ultimate poll

What is going to happen to Sanji and Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And then Zoro is out of the arc entirely. So from now until the end of the arc, Zoro has exactly ONE PANEL of action left
Post automatically merged:

@Yasheen @Prince Kronos @Jackteo

Exactly. I thought the person who is after Momo is the person Sanji fights
Nah he’ll be back to join the Kaido fight.

And because that’s Kinemons fight and Sanji is the only person strong enough to defeat a calamity right now except for maybe Yamato

Why Sanji fans denies the fact That he could face queen since both have some relation
Don't you guys want to see Queen technology vs Germa technology?
It’s because both have viable reason to fight Sanji, I’ll be happy with both lowkey I prefer queen because I think his personality is more fun.

I mean whats the problem of Sanji facing Queen.he is a hard zoan with high bounty
The way I see it: there are others who can fight Queen, but not as many who can fight King since most can’t fly.

Marco is going to get shot in the back by perospero and will be down for a bit so he won’t fight either king or queen.

The way I see it: there are others who can fight Queen, but not as many who can fight King since most can’t fly.
This is a lie. You know why? Because Zoro will win of he fights king... No
Matter what justification about being able to fly or not you try to give, you know FOR A FACT, that Zoro will win

So being able to fly doesnt matter actually...