Versus Battle Sanji and Zoro vs Akatsuki Duos ๐Ÿ”ฅ

The strongest Akatsuki members have massive problems with lightning speed (MHS-MHS+) whilst Zoro and Sanji can individually blitz them without issues because of far superior speed and superior AP. Zoro is even comparable to top tier and has some top tier stats, what are Akatsuki members gonna do to him?

Hidan and Kakuzu get annihilated...
Both Sanji and Zorro are Countrylevel as both scaling to Pica

Akatsuki gets rekt even if you put all of them together

Isn't Deidara fast enough to react to Sasuke's lightning techniques? plus he would be way up in the sky
I mean, reacting to lightning isn't simply enough to not be blitzed by Zoro or Sanji, both move and attack faster than lightning.
Also, Sanji can use skywalk and Zoro demonstrated his capabilities when fighting King. I don't think Deidara gets much of an advantage due to flight.

I mean, reacting to lightning isn't simply enough to not be blitzed by Zoro or Sanji, both move and attack faster than lightning.
Also, Sanji can use skywalk and Zoro demonstrated his capabilities when fighting King. I don't think Deidara gets much of an advantage due to flight.
Sanji's sky walk is still visible to the naked eye and Zoro has to lunge to fly up. I think that gives Deidara enough prep for C4
Post automatically merged:

Deidara almost got blitzed by Hebi Sasuke. Speed is one of his worst stats
hebi sasuke blitzed Naruto and Yamato lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Sanji's sky walk is still visible to the naked eye and Zoro has to lunge to fly up. I think that gives Deidara enough prep for C4
Post automatically merged:

hebi sasuke blitzed Naruto and Yamato lol
Yeah and neither are speedsters. Hebi Sasuke is about on par with Kakashi and slower than sick Itachi who could only mentally react to Kirin and put up a susanoโ€™o variant to defend from it. Even in Naruto debates his lack of speed is often why he gets rated in the lower half for Akatsuki.

Sanji's speed was faster than eye to Queen who is on the high tier spectrum. So I wouldn't say Sanji's skywalk is still visible to the naked eye.

Bruh pain would roll through itachi and kisame h himself lol and konah has shown she's much stronger than kisame but over all I see only see pain and itachi being the most troublesome ones for zoro and sanji but over they best all except for pain and konah, pain is just a beast and has shown he's above yc1 level easy if he was in the one piece vers :steef: I don't care what they through at pain nothing they have shown has the power to get pass shinra but sanji can probably speed blitz beforebe puts it up? Maybe

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
โ€Ž
Bruh pain would roll through itachi and kisame h himself lol and konah has shown she's much stronger than kisame but over all I see only see pain and itachi being the most troublesome ones for zoro and sanji but over they best all except for pain and konah, pain is just a beast and has shown he's above yc1 level easy if he was in the one piece vers :steef: I don't care what they through at pain nothing they have shown has the power to get pass shinra but sanji can probably speed blitz beforebe puts it up? Maybe
Either Zoro or Sanji solo Pain lol

Pain is fodder lol

Also lol YC1 Pain.Each YC solos the Akatsuki

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
The strongest Akatsuki members have massive problems with lightning speed (MHS-MHS+) whilst Zoro and Sanji can individually blitz them without issues because of far superior speed and superior AP. Zoro is even comparable to top tier and has some top tier stats, what are Akatsuki members gonna do to him?

Hidan and Kakuzu get annihilated...
Can Zoro cut diamond?

Doton Domu gg.