General & Others Sanji beating Jack is huge hype

S

stealthblack

Zoro is teaming up with 4 people against Kaido AND Big Mom. I don’t know why people ignore her like she’s fodder or something.
Besides Jack was absolutely wrecked against 2 Scabbards while Kaido negged 9 of them. Levels.
bm is not getting defeated before elbaf lol. they gonna ''beat her''' same way jimbei beat her in wci...

its disappointing because people are comparing it to what the people on the roof got
realistically its a calamity ffs.
people need to stop that comparison Shit, we dont even know if the people on the roof are gonna win that fight properly. Theres gonna be a lot of bullshit circumstances to justify Kaido being defeated. Its gonna be even worse than the shit we saw with luffys fights in whole cake. This Jack fight would be a massive progression for Sanji. From being in a Extreme Diff or potential loss against Vergo, Low Diffed by Doflamingo, Getting the better of Page One in the Raid Suit, to potentially beating a 3rd commander is a huge leap.

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
a linlin fan shitting on sanji as well
this is a new low
:josad:
LinLin and Jinbe fan please... And I am still civil here, and judging the likes I got so far, I am not the only one who thinks that way. I mean the things Jinbe and Lin have to endure here are worse sometimes so yeah, no offense but it's just the way it is.

bm is not getting defeated before elbaf lol. they gonna ''beat her''' same way jimbei beat her in wci...
Well I could understand hopping on the wagon of Katakuri's foreshadowing regarding the fact Luffy would return on WCI to beat Big Mom, despite I don't buy such portrayals unless there's more evidence than simply statements to support them, but other than that it could happen anytime at this point I think. However both yonko going down this arc is logistically less probable I guess.

Bogard

You can't win
> How Capone(a SN) reacted to a greatly injured Nekomamushi(weaker than Jack)

> How Drake(a SN) reacted infront of Queen

> Apoo(another SN) infront of Queen

Even beginning of WCI Luffy(strongest SN at the time) needed Nami's help to defeat Cracker(YC3)

The top commanders are underrated in general. Being able to defeat them is a huge hype

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Next thread
Page one is hype opponent and is stronger than yanko
:bamathink:
Page One is old news.

As I say that, I 100% think Oda is gonna tease Sanji vs Page One at one chapter, before his match against a Calamity, just for the trolling. And it will be a break week later, just so the trolling can last a week longer.
That sneaky little bastard.

Page One is old news.

As I say that, I 100% think Oda is gonna tease Sanji vs Page One at one chapter, before his match against a Calamity, just for the trolling. And it will be a break week later, just so the trolling can last a week longer.
That sneaky little bastard.
Yeah sounds about right
Probably next chapter before he fights either jack or queen

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
> How Capone(a SN) reacted to a greatly injured Nekomamushi(weaker than Jack)

> How Drake(a SN) reacted infront of Queen

> Apoo(another SN) infront of Queen

Even beginning of WCI Luffy(strongest SN at the time) needed Nami's help to defeat Cracker(YC3)

The top commanders are underrated in general. Being able to defeat them is a huge hype
YC's are severely underrated. The disrespect must stop.
Justice for YC's!
Post automatically merged:

Yeah sounds about right
Probably next chapter before he fights either jack or queen
24 hours maybe until we hear something about it.
:P

Im always surprised how people think of Jack. As if beating Jack wouldnt be huge, I also dont see Sanji "low diffing" or "one shotting" him either. I think just cause he lost all of his fights that he had so far doesnt mean he's not going to be a wall, considering who he was up against. If Sanji and Jack do end up fighting, it wont be an easy feat.