General & Others Sanji beating Jack is huge hype

lmao comparing yonko defeat and commander defeat just because sanji might fight one.. not to mention the weakest one of the three
I didn't, the emperors are still alive and kicking.
Cutting Kaido's scales is a huge feat but Zoro was able to do that just because Kaido decided to behave like a fool.

A real fight is completely different, a YC would fight back, dodge Zoro's attacks, block them and hit him.
Landing a clean shot is far from simple, it was Zoro's goal in most of his fights.
Kaku was faster and stronger than Santoryu Zoro, landed plenty of hits on him and pushed Zoro to go all out, then he was basically oneshotted :kayneshrug:

I didn't, the emperors are still alive and kicking.
Cutting Kaido's scales is a huge feat but Zoro was able to do that just because Kaido decided to behave like a fool.

A real fight is completely different, a YC would fight back, dodge Zoro's attacks, block them and hit him.
Landing a clean shot is far from simple, it was Zoro's goal in most of his fights.
Kaku was faster and stronger than Santoryu Zoro, landed plenty of hits on him and pushed Zoro to go all out, then he was basically oneshotted :kayneshrug:
oh ok kaido never attack, kaido never dodge :gokulaugh:

and why kaku got mentioned? beside you quoting me with something rather unrelated.

Damm a confrontation between the 2 groups (yonko vs WG) with both parties actively attacking each other, which spanned 3 chapters at the very least rn, and forced Luffy to run out of haki, is not a fight.
Exactly. The emperors are so strong that even playing around is enough to push Luffy to his limits, the other 4 are just a support.
The only attacks they have used so far are ranged elemental moves (except for a couple of blows coincidentally directed to Luffy).

Those lightings are not stronger than Skypiea's ones.
The Boro Breaths were stopped by Kinemon's technique, something that seems to ignore the strength behind the attack.
The Air slashes were so fast even Killer that couldn't react to Nitoryu Zoro dodged them.

Useless attacks against non fodders. Kaido used his human form even against the scabbards since he was unable to defeat them.
Big Mom is doing barely more than flying around.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
The fact that you actually don't believe it's a fight means you may potentially have a mental illness @Jackteo

Now to breakdown your post.

Exactly. The emperors are so strong that even playing around is enough to push Luffy to his limits, the other 4 are just a support.
So much cap alone in your first paragraph. The other 3 might be present for support, but the only one to legitimately made BM and Kaido shit themselves, forced Kaido to dodge, and also drew blood from said Yonko is Zoro.

Luffy also got saved 3- 4 times from Zoro. He would have died if not for him.

Those lightings are not stronger than Skypiea's ones.
Cap.

The Air slashes were so fast even Killer that couldn't react to Nitoryu Zoro dodged them.
Killer was keeping up with nitoryu Zoro just fine. Their fight lasted 2 chapters plus off screen material, which meant fight was ongoing for at least a while.

What he couldn't react to was Oni Giri, a technique which only Mihawk has countered in the entire series. A bonafide top tier agaisnt EB Zoro.

Useless attacks against non fodders. Kaido used his human form even against the scabbards since he was unable to defeat them.
Same human form that negged G4 Luffy in one blow. Keep trolling.

Also he's used both his human and dragon form in this fight, but well done on not reading the manga.

Big Mom is doing barely more than flying around
She's still present and using attacks though, is she not?

Last edited:
Better then the hype Zoro would get for teaming up with 4 other people on kaidou.

Even sengoku and fujitora failed to defeat jack for good and captured him, he tanked attack from Zunisha, tanked the beating from 9 scabbards and soloed zou. What did queen and king do ? Nothing
Now I have seen everything :shame: Kaido would destroy all calamities, so fighting not only a Yonko but also the strongest creature in the world with other SN > soloing King > soloing Queen > soloing Jack. Not only the Kaido disrespecting but also hyping up Jack above King and Queen is pure bullshit and is against all logic. I hope I don’t have to explain why

The fact that you actually don't believe it's a fight means you may potentially have a mental illness @Jackteo

Now to breakdown your post.

So much cap alone in your first paragraph. The other 3 might be present for support, but the only one to legitimately made BM and Kaido shit themselves, forced Kaido to dodge, and also drew blood from said Yonko is Zoro.

Luffy also got saved 3- 4 times from Zoro. He would have died if not for him.

Cap.

Killer was keeping up with nitoryu Zoro just fine. Their fight lasted 2 chapters plus off screen material, which meant fight was ongoing for at least a while.

What he couldn't react to was Oni Giri, a technique which only Mihawk has countered in the entire series. A bonafide top tier agaisnt EB Zoro.

Same human form that negged G4 Luffy in one blow. Keep trolling.

Also he's used both his human and dragon form in this fight, but well done on not reading the manga.

She's still present and using attacks though, is she not?
this is so true..
i want to pointed out that onigiri attack on kaido is hakiless if memory serves right.

I hope i have. It's a far more reassuring thought than a big chuck of the forum conviced that the emperors are actually fighting and that Luffy punching Kaido for pages, while Big Mom looked at them with her mouth hanging open, is less impressive than Big Mom telling to look out for an attack while the opposite happened.

Even more reassuring would be the fact that you are just joking, but I doubt this is the case.

Big Mom is flying around and she is just launching lightnings. Kaido barely used his human form at the beginning and only against Luffy, the only one that stood a chance against him even in that form.
The dragon form is relatively slow, a massive target and keeps using useless attack, even more useless against someone able to use Kinemon's technique.

Big Mom tried to attack Luffy, and only him again, two times without a lightning: one using Prometheus (useless fire, again) and one with Napoleon.
Zoro saved Luffy in this case but he just moved him, the attack was a very weak attempt.

Last edited:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
they are not fighting 2 yonkous, bm right now is background noise. the 5 focused their attacks on kaidou. and kaidou was injured from fighting 9 scabbards

jack= 1 billion

kaidou = 4,6 billion

if you split kaidou's bounty in 5 , they will all 5 get less then 1 billion for beating kaidou, while sanji gets 1 billion
This is some sanji fan level of dumb big mom has been attacking them non-stop. Almost every time a SN is about to follow up an attack she lands one on them.
They even called her a natural disaster.

IMO it's actually disappointing... Jack seems to be just on par with WsW... Sanji deserves better...
If you asked someone during the Wholecake Island arc if Sanji could beat Jack they would say: "HELL NO, Sanji would get Low diffed" Nothing has changed since then.......He hasn't had any Commander feats or defeat anybody near the level of 3rd commander since then, so honestly I dont know how its disappointing.

If you asked someone during the Wholecake Island arc if Sanji could beat Jack they would say: "HELL NO, Sanji would get Low diffed" Nothing has changed since then.......He hasn't had any Commander feats or defeat anybody near the level of 3rd commander since then, so honestly I dont know how its disappointing.
its disappointing because people are comparing it to what the people on the roof got
realistically its a calamity ffs.