General & Others Sanji beating Jack is huge hype

If Sanji's the one to put down Jack for the rest of the raid, that'll be impressive, especially if Jack busts out his hybrid but Sanji might not even be the one to fight Jack. Not to mention if they do fight, it might just be a clash. Either way, I don't mind (obviously I'll be happier if Sanji puts down Jack), Queen is Sanji's opponent this arc. I'm not comparing him to Zoro, no need.

If Sanji's the one to put down Jack for the rest of the raid, that'll be impressive, especially if Jack busts out his hybrid but Sanji might not even be the one to fight Jack. Not to mention if they do fight, it might just be a clash. Either way, I don't mind (obviously I'll be happier if Sanji puts down Jack), Queen is Sanji's opponent this arc. I'm not comparing him to Zoro, no need.
Sorry but queen is not for sanji...it’s drake time to shine now or never.

Sanji vs Perospero makes a lot of sense since we have beef and build up from both sides... perospero gotta complete his mission and capture the last member of germa or else big mom gonna fuck him up

Sorry but queen is not for sanji...it’s drake time to shine now or never.

Sanji vs Perospero makes a lot of sense since we have beef and build up from both sides... perospero gotta complete his mission and capture the last member of germa or else big mom gonna fuck him up
Drake is busy with Apoo and Queen disappeared but I'd enjoy Drake helping against Queen. They have beef. Carrot has more beef with Perospero so I don't see her leaving, we'll see how Oda goes about it soon. Maybe Sanji will go to assist but right now he's busy with the Scabbard situation, he won't just forget about that. Perospero hasn't shown any interest in Sanji, only in Marco, Luffy and King.

Drake is busy with Apoo and Queen disappeared but I'd enjoy Drake helping against Queen. They have beef. Carrot has more beef with Perospero so I don't see her leaving, we'll see how Oda goes about it soon. Maybe Sanji will go to assist but right now he's busy with the Scabbard situation, he won't just forget about that. Perospero hasn't shown any interest in Sanji, only in Marco, Luffy and King.
Brook was literally one shotted by Perospero... sorry but carrot doesn’t stand a chance

because I very very very strongly think that zoro and killer will be shifted soon , I think Apoo will be saved for killer... the beef between these too is crazy

Brook was literally one shotted by Perospero... sorry but carrot doesn’t stand a chance

because I very very very strongly think that zoro and killer will be shifted soon , I think Apoo will be saved for killer... the beef between these too is crazy
I don't think Carrot stands much of a chance or should stand a chance anyway. She already landed a hit plus the boost from Sulong. I wanted Sanji to assist but him leaving the Scabbards when Ajck and perhaps Queen may be heading for them doesn't make much sense. I don't know about Zoro and Killer but it wouldn't be impossible.

By now every small victory is a huge hype for Sanji because he is nothing more than that by now. Halfway tolerable before the Timeskip, Oda now completely has driven him up against the wall
It'd be hype because we saw how Luffy struggled with Yonko commanders an arc ago. Plus Jack would be the coolest character Sanjis ever defeated in the series so far. He has no quirks, no gags, he's a serious character. Given enough focus it could be better than the Jabra fight, depending on the choreography.

It'd be hype because we saw how Luffy struggled with Yonko commanders an arc ago. Plus Jack would be the coolest character Sanjis ever defeated in the series so far. He has no quirks, no gags, he's a serious character. Given enough focus it could be better than the Jabra fight, depending on the choreography.
Sanji opponent as you said have a specific theme and that is being quirky/weird and perospero fits that pattern so well

Sanji opponent as you said have a specific theme and that is being quirky/weird and perospero fits that pattern so well
Well Kuroobi and Jabra weren't the bad, Im just saying Jack is cooler than them. Idk how Sanji would fight perospero..... everybody who's not a Yonko commander has a fight already, well besides CP0.

Let’s be serious here sanji beating jack would mean nothing
Because
1- jack is injured
2- zoro is fighting 2 yonko , sure its 5 against 2 but still that’s faaaaaar more impressive than beating an injured 3rd yonko commander

Heck honestly even if sanji fought and defeated king it still would not be as impressive as fighting 2 yonko
If sanji beat king 1 v 1 that's way more impressive dat cutting kaido or even injure a lil bit da hell u have 5v 2 yet everyone attacking kaido and he ant faze he's happy as shit and u call dat more impressive than 1 v 1 lmao let me guess it's more impressive than a 1 v 1 against kata to ah

I don't think Carrot stands much of a chance or should stand a chance anyway. She already landed a hit plus the boost from Sulong. I wanted Sanji to assist but him leaving the Scabbards when Ajck and perhaps Queen may be heading for them doesn't make much sense. I don't know about Zoro and Killer but it wouldn't be impossible.
You guys realize it's not Carrot vs Perospero but Carrot and Wanda vs Perospero ? Not only it's a 2v1 but Carrot and Wanda are both in Sulong form.

If sanji beat king 1 v 1 that's way more impressive dat cutting kaido or even injure a lil bit da hell u have 5v 2 yet everyone attacking kaido and he ant faze he's happy as shit and u call dat more impressive than 1 v 1 lmao let me guess it's more impressive than a 1 v 1 against kata to ah
? u know kaido is waiting for a monstrous samurai like oden? u know zoro has his sword?
4 scabbards couldn t even open his scar.when zoro does it and kills him how it s beating king more impressive lmfao :milaugh:
hyriu kaen already stronger than the attack scabbards did on kaido and that shit would one shot king:cheers:

? u know kaido is waiting for a monstrous samurai like oden? u know zoro has his sword?
4 scabbards couldn t even open his scar.when zoro does it and kills him how it s beating king more impressive lmfao :milaugh:
hyriu kaen already stronger than the attack scabbards did on kaido and that shit would one shot king:cheers:
Kaido never even acknowledge zoro not even once, and remember its luffy who's gonna kick his ass not zoro

Better then the hype Zoro would get for teaming up with 4 other people on kaidou.

Even sengoku and fujitora failed to defeat jack for good and captured him, he tanked attack from Zunisha, tanked the beating from 9 scabbards and soloed zou. What did queen and king do ? Nothing
Zoro is teaming up with 4 people against Kaido AND Big Mom. I don’t know why people ignore her like she’s fodder or something.
Besides Jack was absolutely wrecked against 2 Scabbards while Kaido negged 9 of them. Levels.

Zoro is teaming up with 4 people against Kaido AND Big Mom. I don’t know why people ignore her like she’s fodder or something.
Besides Jack was absolutely wrecked against 2 Scabbards while Kaido negged 9 of them. Levels.
2 scabbards would be enough to rekt even king lol kaido low diffed all 9 and they are 2 yonko not 1 don t know how some think fighting a calamity is better than 2 yonko lmfao

I like how you’re so confident about zoro actually fight big mom AND kaido lmao even with the other supernova this will never happen, ever unless oda loses his mind which I highly doubt