Le Fishe Thread Sanji blocked Seraphims blow using AdvCoC

I’ve been busy and speed reading lately, but I just saw this and that’s definitely AdvCoC my guys

Sanji is defending himself with AdvCoC and he just calls it “power of love” but we get the picture

Funny how Zoro in the next panel is needing to have himself a breather and he is partnering up with Kaku in a 2vs1 lmao that’s just a side note.

Sanji is flexing advCoC and dominating the seraphim

I'll have to disagree mate there is no chance that this is Coc or Coa.. there is a specific criteria that depictes cuz techniques.. Like hands in use and Black lighting..
What do you think is actually happening here?

You think just because of gene activation he can take a hit from S-Shark that knows fishman karate unfazed?

Sanji talks in a parable about love , which is how Oda teases the idea

What else do you think is the point of that remark?

Gene activation literally has 0 to do with love

His CoC, which is his willpower, does
:jordanmf:

What do you think is actually happening here?

You think just because of gene activation he can take a hit from S-Shark that knows fishman karate unfazed?

Sanji talks in a parable about love , which is how Oda teases the idea

What else do you think is the point of that remark?

Gene activation literally has 0 to do with love

His CoC, which is his willpower, does
What the most obvious menaing is that.. He took a punch from S-Shark to highlight his durability

that‘s his new gained durability ,that he awakened during his fight vs Queen .

This one is not much more deluded than the other thread earlier today but at least now I'm sure you are trolling and not mentally challenged.
His Gene activation is something borne out of association with Germa, which has got nothing to do with the “undying power of love” virtually it’s the opposite . Sanji is attributing his toughness to the “power of love”

It can only be a power emanating from some other source, that’s virtually what it comes down to

I’ve been speedreading this entire arc so don’t remember exactly whether or not the Séraphins have a consciousness so as to understand concepts like “gene manipulation” or CoC, but the S-shark sure looks like he hasn’t seen this shit before