Powers & Abilities Sanji can only use Ifrit Jambe because of Germa

Is sanji a fraud?

• Total voters
I find that very hard to believe. I’ve never once went for that Sanjis passion BS. But whatever even so Sanji wouldn’t be where he is now without Germa.
Sanji's flammes are just his passion

There's a reason oda kept insisting on it if it wasn't the case
Post automatically merged:

Sanji's IJ is able to be mainted because of his "germa form"

Sanji's DJ is maintained/ created via creating friction on his leg via spinning, nothing to do with being Germa
Queen:"how can you burst into flammes?"

Sanji:"my passion burns that hot"
friction isn't mentioned

And seriously, after hell memories and ifrit jambe you still believe it's friction?

I find that very hard to believe. I’ve never once went for that Sanjis passion BS. But whatever even so Sanji wouldn’t be where he is now without Germa.
It logically cant be from germa…shown many times by Oda.

- Sanji’s RS being Stealth Black….nothing to do with flames. Meaning Judge never created a flame one.
- Judge or the Vinsmokes never acknowledging Sanji unlocking his genes…when looking at DJ
- Queen having all the vinsmoke powers…and not having DJ.

Sanji claims he got his flame powers from passion. Passion = Emotion. He got his emotions from his mother. Meaning his flames are from Sora’s drug that gave Sanji emotions. Nothing to do with Judgji

friction isn't mentioned

And seriously, after hell memories and ifrit jambe you still believe it's friction?
I know what Oda said however, without the exoskeleton he can’t use IJ attacks at all.

- Sanji’s RS being Stealth Black….nothing to do with flames. Meaning Judge never created a flame one.
- Judge or the Vinsmokes never acknowledging Sanji unlocking his genes…when looking at DJ

Sanji claims he got his flame powers from passion. Passion = Emotion. He got his emotions from his mother. Meaning his flames are from Sora’s drug that gave Sanji emotions. Nothing to do with Judgji

Yeah I know what Oda said regardless he needs the exoskeleton for IJ. The reasoning for Sanjis regular flames is just stupid and seems like an asspull but that Oda for you.

Yh no ones denying that.
Okay. I don’t think him having Germa powers is a knock to his character either though. I think everyone gets there power from somewhere and people can have a preference on if they like it or not.

I prefer how Zoro got his but Sanjis is fine to.

Not really. Sora’s Drug being an explanation for Sanji’s flames….is not an asspull.
I was saying the passions part is an asspull. Just like red Hawk is an asspull.

Okay. I don’t think him having Germa powers is a knock to his character either though. I think everyone gets there power from somewhere and people can have a preference on if they like it or not.

I prefer how Zoro got his but Sanjis is fine to.
There really isnt a difference. Zoro got CoC because he was a chosen one. He never got it due to hard work or any bullshit like that. Sanji got his because his Sperm Father chose him.

I was saying the passions part is an asspull. Just like red Hawk is an asspull.
How ? Sanji’s flames cannonically get hotter and stronger with passion and anger.

There really isnt a difference. Zoro got CoC because he was a chosen one. He never got it due to hard work or any bullshit like that. Sanji got his because his Sperm Father chose him.

How ? Sanji’s flames cannonically get hotter and stronger with passion and anger.
I’m talking about the enma comparison. I like that Zoro has to learn how to master the sword rather than just getting a buff without working for it. I’m not talking about CoC at all.

I understand how Sanjis flames work but what I’m saying is that DJ is an asspull and always has been. Sanji is the only person in the verse with no devil fruit that can set his leg on fire.

I’m talking about the enma comparison. I like that Zoro has to learn how to master the sword rather than just getting a buff without working for it. I’m not talking about CoC at all.

I understand how Sanjis flames work but what I’m saying is that DJ is an asspull and always has been. Sanji is the only person in the verse with no devil fruit that can set his leg on fire.
Did he really master it ? He just used CoC to do it. Give Luffy the sword and it wouldnt drain him either.

Its not an asspull if Oda gives an explanation to it. Anyways hows Ashura any better ?

Did he really master it ? He just used CoC to do it. Give Luffy the sword and it wouldnt drain him either.

Its not an asspull if Oda gives an explanation to it. Anyways hows Ashura any better ?
I never mentioned Ashura. I also think your wrong about Zoro I think Enma was what pushed Zoro to be able to se CoC.

It’s a lot of power ups in One piece that are bad I don’t care about whose power up it is. This isn’t me bashing Sanji bro if that’s what you think.

I never mentioned Ashura. I also think your wrong about Zoro I think Enma was what pushed Zoro to be able to se CoC.

It’s a lot of power ups in One piece that are bad I don’t care about whose power up it is. This isn’t me bashing Sanji bro if that’s what you think.
Yh but Zoro was innately born with the ability to control Enma regardless.

I mean to each their own.

friction isn't mentioned

How did Sanji use DJ the first time? (Rhetorical)

This is tooooooo easy