Powers & Abilities Sanji can only use Ifrit Jambe because of Germa

Is sanji a fraud?

• Total voters
But to answer the bait thread : Sanji deserved this PU as much as the others because : he earned the RS. He saved his brothers and put his hate/past aside. Thanks to that he received the RS and then it triggered his exoskeleton.

I am not a huge fan but this was not completely given to him just like that. That PU has 300 chapters history
Why would any Sanji stan want his power up to be through his fathers "germa exoskeleton" awakening? Wouldn't it have been more satsisfying Sanji beat Queen through another method of becoming more powerful i.e a natural haki bloom?

It undermines his whole story, being related to Ryuma undermines the whole : I am strong because of me and only me. Now Zoro was kinda born to be the best, some destiny child etc.
Post automatically merged:

The two best swordsmen ever will be from the same bloodline but yeah it’s totally good
It doesn't undermine shit about Zoro lmao. You might be getting him mixed up with Rock Lee or something. Zoro's character has never been about being the best despite having no talent, ever. Zoro's never gone out of his way to complain that he was born with nothing and had to crawl his way to strength

But to answer the bait thread : Sanji deserved this PU as much as the others because : he earned the RS. He saved his brothers and put his hate/past aside. Thanks to that he received the RS and then it triggered his exoskeleton.

I am not a huge fan but this was not completely given to him just like that. That PU has 300 chapters history
Sanji did not earn the raid suit, and to say he did actually undermines the reasons he went to WCI in the first place. As we already know about Sanji, his priorities aren't in getting stronger. He didn't risk his life to power up much like Luffy and Zoro do. Sanji didn't have to train to use the raid suit or his exo awakening; Zoro needed exceptional strength, further training and to risk his life in the heat of battle to use Enma properly. Zoro's is physical, Sanji's trials with his powerup were purely mental/emotional.

Why would any Sanji stan want his power up to be through his fathers "germa exoskeleton" awakening? Wouldn't it have been more satsisfying Sanji beat Queen through another method of becoming more powerful i.e a natural haki bloom?
There wasn't much haki training on Sanji's part, we only know that he is good observation haki and his weaponry haki is average, Oda may explore that in the future but the genes seem to be potential that Oda will explore in the future... Of course, Oda could have made sanji like luffy and zoro by exploiting haki, but what fun would 3 characters be the same in terms of skills? I find it interesting that sanji follows another path.

atleast he didnt begged anyone to get a power up\, like Bigmom he is born with it. :kayneshrug:

Zoro goes to another level from bending hisss ass to an enemy just to get strong. he almost cry when they took shusui from him, cause he was kncok out fighting nerf killer without it, whine like a bitch, just to acquire Enma. :whitepress: