Powers & Abilities Sanji CoC bet thread

Will sanji get CoC by chapter 1100?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:milaugh:

Those who said yes , disappeared.
:suresure::suresure:

Watch half of the Worstgen disappearing when mihawk does something.
The amount of people who banks on Zoro making a quick work of Mihawk because he won against King is honestly insane.

People like @ImmaIvanoM and @Erkan12 will have absolute 0 credibility if Mihawk even pushes Zoro to a low diff. :gokulaugh:

People like @ImmaIvanoM and @Erkan12 will have absolute 0 credibility if Mihawk even pushes Zoro to a low diff. :gokulaugh:
This is the first time I’ve ever been accused of agreeing with Erkan on anything

my guy, You must not know my opinions on the difference between YC1 and Top tiers… because I’m one of those people that believe there is a VAST and UNFLINCHING chasm of power between Zoro and Luffy right now… Like the gap is so big that a bunch of fans are in active denial of the staggering weakness of Zoro currently compared to Luffy

and yet Mihawk is stronger than this Monstrous Current Luffy

Yeah Sanji gets conqueror's haki but not conqueror's coating, he doesn't need conqueror's coating and it doesn't match his fighting style but all the sparks from conqueror's clashes would look very good on him.
Post automatically merged:

This is the first time I’ve ever been accused of agreeing with Erkan on anything

my guy, You must not know my opinions on the difference between YC1 and Top tiers… because I’m one of those people that believe there is a VAST and UNFLINCHING chasm of power between Zoro and Luffy right now… Like the gap is so big that a bunch of fans are in active denial of the staggering weakness of Zoro currently compared to Luffy

All true.

That also means Yamato > Zoro and Law and Kidd one shot Zoro, or any current yc1.

I think Yamato didn't join the crew because she was too strong for them at their current stage.

Drop the essay. You ain't got a way out of this, dude. :milaugh:

Um no, the fuck are you talking about? I said Top tiers low diff YC1… Law and Kid ARE NOT FUCKING TOP TIERS
Post automatically merged:

@The White Crane im legitimately now wondering what you are even talking about now
Lol Law = Kidd = Luffy = admirals, all three billion berry bounties, the only characters who can damage Law or Kidd or Luffy are yonkos or admirals