Powers & Abilities Sanji Conqueror Haki Confirmed

I am bored arguing.
I bored from not necessary argurment
I bored from sanjis character not proper.
I bored from he surrender his dream..
I can understand zoro fans. Zoro is just one side character. Strong strong strong. And according to him sanji should not have thing that zoro has. Because sanjis versatile characterization scare some tards.
Even though Oda don't put any frame for coc , everybody has been Oda.
That make me crazy.

People are BORN with it. You have no ambition as a new born lol
Boa's sister said (i think it was them) that only 1 from 1mil. people have CoC and even less than that even know that they have it. So you can have it, but not knowing it without ever awakening it.
You have it if you are a chosen one - chosen by Oda. Simple as that.
If a character is strong or is gonna be strong, they are gonna have it.
This shit has nothing to do with ambition or more precise, it has nothing to do with strength based ambition. Katakuri had no ambition, Don Chinjao had no ambition, WB wanted to have a family, which has nothing to do with strength.
I think it's this simple: Oda will give COC to anyone HE wants. No point in listing 100 points proving that Sanji will or will not have COC.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I am bored arguing.
I can understand zoro fans. Zoro is just one side character. Strong strong strong. And according to him sanji should not have thing that zoro has. Because sanjis versatile characterization scare some tards.
That make me crazy.
If you so bored why don't you find a hobby?
:choppawhat:

I am bored arguing.
That make me crazy.
Well I think you should stop bashing Zoro to protect Sanji. Zoro is awesome... No debate. If people dislike Sanji. Let them do so... Doesn't help in a discussion if you argument with it.

Same the other way around

It's like we have 12 years old boys comparing their you know...

That's what is funny if you read OP. Zoro and Sanji have far more respect to each other than the community.

I am bored arguing.
That make me crazy.
Zoro is also loyal, has the ability to critically think, understands consequences of actions. Has a soft side understanding people's pain (i.e Yasuie and Ebisu Town).

I understand you hate OP Greatness, and that's what happens when people hate on Zoro

Well I think you should stop bashing Zoro to protect Sanji. Zoro is awesome... No debate. If people dislike Sanji. Let them do so... Doesn't help in a discussion if you argument with it.

Same the other way around

It's like we have 12 years old boys comparing their you know...

That's what is funny if you read OP. Zoro and Sanji have far more respect to each other than the community.
I dont know why people have issues with either side bashing the other character, it's one piece, people here act like there is a real life reflection on the what kind of person that user is in real life when that simply is not the case.

It's astounding to me how many people think this way. It's a One Piece Forum have fun and say whatever the fuck you want
Post automatically merged:

Where was it confirmed again?
@kumae it was confirmed in WCI you are banned now.

MODDDDDDS, Banned this alt user IMMEDIATELYYYYYYYY
Post automatically merged:

My bad didn’t finish my statement. I was going to say he developed far past telling zoro to abandon his dream. He was willing to sacrifice his life for zoro during thriller bark. And referenced zoro dream before.
To me that is all a red herring because of the events in Zou and him going to WCI. That showed that SHs was never most important to Sanji, because he had other shit to deal with

Last edited:
Zoro is also loyal, has the ability to critically think, understands consequences of actions. Has a soft side understanding people's pain (i.e Yasuie and Ebisu Town).

I understand you hate OP Greatness, and that's what happens when people hate on Zoro
Dude OP dont composed of wano arc.
lets say loyal .
ciritically think ?
people's pain ?
because of he witnessed . when luffy said nami our nakama sanji is our nakama . we know what zoro said . no believe . dont decive yourself.

Dude OP dont composed of wano arc.
lets say loyal .
ciritically think ?
people's pain ?
because of he witnessed . when luffy said nami our nakama sanji is our nakama . we know what zoro said . no believe . dont decive yourself.
Are you saying Lets say loyal, critically think and people's pain.... for argument sake or are you saying this as more of a rhetorical question? followed by "because of he witnessed..."

Ill counter once i understand the sequence of this,

Are you saying Lets say loyal, critically think and people's pain.... for argument sake or are you saying this as more of a rhetorical question? followed by "because of he witnessed..."

he witnessed tragedy and you said he understand peoples pain. what do you expect ? this is abiltiy ?
why dont you understand nami and sanji pain and he said let them go .

during the series , which moment did zoro show critical thinking ? i wonder

He understands people's pain in Ebisu town after Hiyori told him about Smiles. I mentioned this as a counter to the Zoro is one dimensional

3 instances of critically thinking

1. In Alabasta the bandages with the Xs
2. Enies Lobby when all was over Zoro's speech about Usopp
3. Punk Hazard telling Luffy no more messing around it's the New World

He understands people's pain in Ebisu town after Hiyori told him about Smiles. I mentioned this as a counter to the Zoro is one dimensional

3 instances of critically thinking

1. In Alabasta the bandages with the Xs
2. Enies Lobby when all was over Zoro's speech about Usopp
3. Punk Hazard telling Luffy no more messing around it's the New World
except 1 , other is common. not critical thinking. he warn luffy about how to be captain how to be crew. that is all.
Hiyori told but zoro is watching his eyes what is happenin in around. why do it accept so hard ? i dont know . In terms of emotional improvement , wano can be improved zoro . but in general meaning , zoro just obsessed to be strong and exept that feature. pretty straigtforward character . it has been 1019 chapter . even you can give three example.

except 1 , other is common. not critical thinking. he warn luffy about how to be captain how to be crew. that is all.
Hiyori told but zoro is watching his eyes what is happenin in around. why do it accept so hard ? i dont know . In terms of emotional improvement , wano can be improved zoro . but in general meaning , zoro just obsessed to be strong and exept that feature. pretty straigtforward character . it has been 1019 chapter . even you can give three example.
I disagree, no one else came up with the idea but Zoro

But for argument sake. Zoro understanding Pica's powers and how to beat him is critical thinking.

I dont think you understand that scene at all how it connects to Yasu, the people of Ebisu town and Smile.

Zoro isnt obsessed with being strong, he's thrown his pride away for Luffy in Thriller Bark and for Training, i dont know how you came to that conclusion in the first place.

My conclusion, you lack any understanding of Zoro's substance of a character. Yours is Zoro want to be strong only care for himself that's it. I can give you more examples but you will come up with the same conclusion about Zoro

Do you know what critical thinking is?