Powers & Abilities Sanji cracking Luffy's skull is canon in the manga

Lmao, you can defend yourself without trying to kill the other person.
So if someone was trying to take your life you wouldn't react with lethal force? Gamble away why not.

And I'm done after this because we are getting off topic and I really wasn't trying to shit on dudes thread, just a little too blunt sometimes.

So if someone was trying to take your life you wouldn't react with lethal force? Gamble away why not.

And I'm done after this because we are getting off topic and I really wasn't trying to shit on dudes thread, just a little too blunt sometimes.
Lmao, you know Luffy is his captain and friend Right? So if your friend attacks you, you instantly try to kill him and not to defend yourself first?

Lmfao again showing how illiterate you are. Zoro didnt try to kill luffy straight away he tried reason with him first.
Nah, Zoro went for killing him immediately after one small talk didn't work. He also knows Luffy doesn't kill people, so going to kill someone when you know they won't do it, is kinda dumbass on Zoro's part.
Post automatically merged:

WOOW
So, Queen did actually Affect Big Mom????
Hahahaha
I thought there was NOTHING
I see you Queen hahaha.
As for Sanji's scene, I already knew about it before, I mean Luffy lost a tooth which is something rare to happen hahaha.

But Queen scene surprised me, I thought she didn't feel much, and then she passed away once she regained her memory. While Queen's attack was a mere normal attack for her that was just good enough to jog her memory
That means Queen is stronger than King if he is able to hurt an Yonko to get them head cracking a bit. King just damaged the boat and let gravity do the rest. Queen is getting Katakuri's treatment more than King is XD.

Nobody ever had a problem with Zoro trying to kill his captain and friend - which happend because of a MISTAKE!
But this is used as a feat and argument for Zoro's strenght.

Sanji who tried to force luffy to leave him after he couldn't do it with words - because he wanted to SAFE THEM!
Zoro defended himself against an idiotic move from Luffy, if anything It is Luffy who attacked his Nakama with a killing intent because a random guy told him he was attacked by said NAKAMA...lol bro

Sanji did the worst thing a subordinate could do and even said so himself, ''good intentions'' don't justify everything...the way to hell is paved with them.

More impressive than Shadow Asgard Moria's island splitter kick.

Also Queen's feat was something that he can only do with prep time and a distraction like fifth Yonko Luffy.

He could never find that cheap shot position to hit Big mom without that prep time and without Luffy / others.

Otherwise Queen gets two shotted by Big mom.

Last edited:
More impressive than Shadow Asgard Moria's island splitter kick.

Also Queen's feat was something that he can only do with prep time and a distraction like fifth Yonko Luffy.

He could never find that cheap shot position to hit Big mom without that prep time and without Luffy / others.

Otherwise Queen gets two shotted by Big mom.
Two shotted?

Nah definitely one shotted my friend

Well Luffy was just sitting ducks in that situation so even if he managed to crack his skull, it wouldn’t be much of a feat. Actually it would be bad if he couldn’t atleast do so with his top tier attack against the defense less Luffy.
I don't get your guys logic. Katakuri landed direct hits on Luffy as well and way more than Sanji did. Luffy tanked way more hits from Katakuri than from Sanji - but Sanji managed to knock Luffy out with just a few kicks.

i think it sound of his teeth same like what happen to bm. since luffy's bone is made of rubber thats why he can blow his bone and fill it with air in gear 3 and 4. if it was cracking then his bone is have same property as ordinary human bone but imo it isnt

whether he cracking or not isnt really an achievement since luffy doesnt fight back at all.basically sanji just cracking a sparing dummy

Last edited:
H

Homelander

Good thread btw to be fair Sanji was not utilized well by oda at time i felt he lacked necessary trainer needed for him in pre timeskip o he wouldnt depending on Germa powers actually .

I wish he had someone like rayleigh , i personally dont think sanji had made any connection with kambakka kingdom at all like how mihawk trained zoro , luffy got mentored by dark king . Sanji was def robbed of decent top tier to train him .

I don't get your guys logic. Katakuri landed direct hits on Luffy as well and way more than Sanji did. Luffy tanked way more hits from Katakuri than from Sanji - but Sanji managed to knock Luffy out with just a few kicks.
umm, was Luffy even trying to fend off any of Sanji's attack though..?? Question is not about how many shots you land it depends on what circumstances you land them. Lufyy absorbed all of those hits from Sanji to let him off his frustrations but against Katakuri, he was in the heat of battle and was on both offensive+defensive mode. Luffy Vs Sanji, let's not make that a part of some power scaling measure. It was not fought to determine the winner.

umm, was Luffy even trying to fend off any of Sanji's attack though..?? Question is not about how many shots you land it depends on what circumstances you land them. Lufyy absorbed all of those hits from Sanji to let him off his frustrations but against Katakuri, he was in the heat of battle and was on both offensive+defensive mode. Luffy Vs Sanji, let's not make that a part of some power scaling measure. It was not fought to determine the winner.
A direct hit is a direct hit, there is no difference...lol
If you put your arms in front of your face to protect it, but the Punch goes around your Defence and hits you Right in the face - how is that different than when you wouldn't try to block it and take it to the face?
And Luffy got alot of direct hits without him being able to block them in the first place.

This is just to Show you a few and this is already way more direct hits than he got from Sanji. And i remind you that most of this fight was off panaled. And this is not even counting in all the other hits Luffy received in this fight which he could block, but stil got damaged. Stil didn't got knocked out.