Speculations Sanji did not "hit" a women.

I know a lot of people think Sanji actually hit a random women but I don't think that is the implication of the scene. I actually think Sanji simply ran in to her while he was running a way given his new body composition it's probably likely that if he bumped into to her, she would obviously feel a lot of pain and as a result given Sanji loss or memory he thinks his becoming an actual monster.

What do you guys think?

I think while running the woman was too scared to move, since she didn’t get out of the Royal Sanjis way she received a kick to the head.

That’s why we can see his expression changes when the women doesn’t move and she’s directly blocking his path.

Pretty ruthless but also matches the whole royality vibes back on sabaondy, “you’re supposed to bow in their presence and not get in their way”

I know a lot of people think Sanji actually hit a random women but I don't think that is the implication of the scene. I actually think Sanji simply ran in to her while he was running a way given his new body composition it's probably likely that if he bumped into to her, she would obviously feel a lot of pain and as a result given Sanji loss or memory he thinks his becoming an actual monster.

What do you guys think?
I don’t think sanji hit her either. She probably just hurt herself trying to attack sanji. I’d like if oda kept it ambiguous.

People need to realize that Sanji's siblings aren't bloodthirsty monsters who are hell bent on causing bodily harm to people.

They lack empathy and emotions, which means they are indifferent towards their actions, whether they be right or wrong.

That right there tells you that Sanji didn't just "Blackout and attack a woman", because that's not even how his own siblings function. Right now, his body is going through changes, which could be cause for the lapse in memory, but attacking the girl on the spot for no reason at all doesn't even fit the narrative of his siblings.

Something happened, and Sanji most likely is responsible for it, and just doesn't remember, but I can guarantee you that he didn't just attack someone for no reason.

I mean, I'll even buy that it turns out she attacked him, and he instinctively defended himself because of the situation with his body, when under normal circumstances he would refrain from defending himself against a woman. But actively attacking her just because? Nah.... That's a big nope from a narrative standpoint.

No, Sanji needs to show he is the boss. Next time he sees Robin and Nami, he is gonna slap them just to show who is the man of the Ship, he needs to earn his respect of macho.

I am glad that Sanji is gonna hit women with all his power and not care for what they are.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
No, Sanji needs to show he is the boss. Next time he sees Robin and Nami, he is gonna slap them just to show who is the man of the Ship, he needs to earn his respect of macho.

I am glad that Sanji is gonna hit women with all his power and not care for what they are.
Sanji at Wano War winning celebration:

I mean, I'll even buy that it turns out she attacked him, and he instinctively defended himself because of the situation with his body, when under normal circumstances he would refrain from defending himself against a woman.
I think that's what actually happened. The woman must've tried to stab Sanji or something and ended up getting bitch slapped.

Yeah i don't think he did either but he likley was about to imo. If he at least wasn't theres no actually story reason to get rid of it other than thank god its gone

My "theory" is someone else attacked her first but "evil sanji" non purposely saved her by attacking him. Probably really brutally at that. After attacking him he was about to attack her next before sanji regained consciousness
That way it highlights the type of person sanji could have become if he kept the rs without actually physically hitting a women + how good the real sanji is

With non of the other geisha or sanji really being there to see what happened its definitely left ambiguous

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji did hit her.

Just bumping into her isn't so impactful from plot of point of view.

He definitely hit and had conflict of emotions

Oda just didn't portray it simply because he didn't feel like drawing sanji like that but was clear enough to indicate what happened but at the same time left viewers confused just like how sanji is

I know it's a difficult pill to swallow but there's no doubt that Sanji hit her, the question we should be asking is why ?

Sanji wouldn't just hit her for no reason, I think she either tried to attack him and he retaliated or the more likely scenario considering how terrified she was, that he hit her assuming she was an enemy.

Considering that Sanji got caught by Black Maria through tricks meant for simpletons like him, he probably suspected something similar, and since he was without his emotions he did the most logical thing when faced with uncertainty.

There would be absolutely no point in hiding what happened if things unfolded as simply as it seems, that's basic narrative logic. There's a missing piece in the puzzle and the most obvious explanation is that the woman lied about not being on Kaido's side. From there, I can imagine three possibilites :

1) the girl attacked Sanji but he fought back instinctively
2) she attacked Sanji and he didn't fight back but the exoskeleton hurt her
3) Sanji saw through her lie and it triggered his evil side

Yes the third one sounds weird but actually make a ton of sense narratively if we think about Sanji's history with women. He said once that "we should forgive a woman for her lies", then Viola took advantage of his chivalry to try to kill him, then there was this whole thing with Pudding lying to him which completely broke him. Then recently Black Maria pretended to be assaulted by a man to ambush Sanji. So maybe he has some kind of trauma because of women lying to him which led to him getting mad and losing control when the girl lied to trick him.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
He either was misled by his evil counterpart and tricked into thinking he did or used CoC or moved the air enough to hurt her which is one of the most unlikely options.