Powers & Abilities Sanji doesn't have Future Sight COO confirmed? Will he get it?

Will he see the future?

• Total voters
As title says, did recent chapter confirme that Sanji doesn't have Future Sight COO? Luffy was able to see what Apoo was about to do and warn Sanji about it...Sanji had no idea what was coming in the first place.

Previously, some people used the Sanji-Katakuri scene to imply that Sanji had FS or could use COO unconsciously just like Luffy used when dodging Flampe's and Kuri's attacks to unlock Future Sight.

With that out of the way, do you think Sanji will get FS haki?
If so, when do you think he will get it?

Discuss

Last edited:
Sanji hasnt shown FS. But Luffy never used FS against Apoo. He already knew what Apoo was going to do since he's already fought him.

Using that scenario to confirm who has and who hasnt got FS is stupid af. FS is inconsistent anyways.

Anyways I dont know if Sanji will get FS or not. It would suit him, but then again no point having two FS users in the crew. Seems pretty lame.

I hope Sanji gets his own unique CoO type.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sanji hasnt shown FS. But Luffy never used FS against Apoo. He already knew what Apoo was going to do since he's already fought him.

Using that scenario to confirm who has and who hasnt got FS is stupid af. FS is inconsistent anyways.

Anyways I dont know if Sanji will get FS or not. It would suit him, but then again no point having two FS users in the crew. Seems pretty lame.

I hope Sanji gets his own unique CoO type.
Luffy clearly used fs vs apoo

But sanji didnt dodge the priest shot because kata hit him so sanji just dodged one attack which once again is basic coo
You dont have mention basic COO again and again. I already saying Sanji doesn't FS. It just whether you admitted Kata attack come after he seen the future. Whether is small attack or not Kata already plan to counter Sanji avoiding that priest shot. Kata has counter most all his opponents when he using FS. So for him to miss after using FS was remarkable feat.

Hate to admit it, Sanji COO focus on hearing woman voice or heart. No FS even though Oda said Sanji COO is stronger in the Monster trio. Probaly he already forget that statement, Luffy COC, Zoro COA, Sanji COO. But he was able to avoid Katakuri moves who was already use FS is still remarkable
Oda never said that Sanji's Coo was stronger than zoro or luffy's ones. He just said what they had natural talent for, CoA for Zoro, Coo for Sanji and CoC for Luffy.

That's the haki they can use and learn with the more ease.

But Luffy can have a stronger CoO than Sanji or a stronger CoA than Zoro. Zoro can also have a better CoO than Sanji.