Anime & Manga Sanji fans are really Judge's sons/daughters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People, mainly "Sanji fans", are upset the way Sanji is being handled.

I HAVE BIG NEWS! :bignews:

They aren't really Sanji fans.

Sanji has always been different from the start. When he was introduced he barely understood what it meant to have the resolve.

Sanji fans haven't understood Sanji. They want Sanji to be something he's not. They want him to be like what Judge wanted for Sanji to be. Did Sanji fans even read the ending of Whole Cake?

Sanji is a "simp" and cook. Being a badass fighter is not essential to his character.

Sanji fans are hating Sanji for the same reasons Judge hate Sanji. Thus, these so-called "Sanji fans" are Judge's children. They want Sanji to be what Judge wanted Sanji to be. They aren't really reading One Piece, are they?

I never thought I would have to defend Sanji against the illiterate masses of Judge's children.:sanmoji::cantseeme:

@Marimo_420 tag everyone for me
@Cinera you too please?

Last edited:
Sanji fans are hating Sanji for the same reasons Judge hate Sanji,
:milaugh:you are right though

They love Sanji only because they believe he is close to Zoro in terms of strength. These dudes have no respect for Sanji' chivalry (I would have created a thread every week on that if I was his fan), his non-combat skills, his humbleness. Just read the Shokugeki no Sanji to understand how awesome he is.

:milaugh:you are right though

They love Sanji only because they believe he is close to Zoro in terms of strength. These dudes have no respect for Sanji' chivalry (I would have created a thread every week on that if I was his fan), his non-combat skills, his humbleness. Just read the Shokugeki no Sanji to understand how awesome he is.
Yes! Without Sanji's cooking, Zoro and Luffy would be broke, paying nami to cook.:milaugh:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One

Sanji has always been different from the start. When he was introduced he barely understood what it meant to have the resolve.

Sanji fans haven't understood Sanji. They want Sanji to be something he's not. They want him to be like what Judge wanted for Sanji to be. Did Sanji fans even read the ending of Whole Cake?

Sanji is a "simp" and cook. Being a badass fighter is not essential to his character.

Sanji fans are hating Sanji for the same reasons Judge hate Sanji. Thus, these so-called "Sanji fans" are Judge's children. They want Sanji to be what Judge wanted Sanji to be. They aren't really reading One Piece, are they?

I never thought I would have to defend Sanji against the illiterate masses of Judge's children.:sanmoji::cantseeme:

@Cinera you too please?
Sure.

@Ice devil slayer
@Cyrus the Cactus
@Guymieux
@Guan Yu
@Haoshoku
@Yo Tan Wa
@HA001
@Yukihime
@Light D Lamperouge
@Don DaSlayer
@nik87
@Gensui Sazid
@yorosenpai
@Monet
@IceWitch
@Sword God Ryuma
@Zoro
@Thabeast
@Buggy D Clown
@zorojurou
@stormylife
@Sade
@Aknolagon
@Queen
@K!NG HARA$H!MA
@Fenaker
@Greenbeard
@bblue
@Camie
@Seth
@Gol D. Roger
@Admiral Lee Hung
@Enma
@playa4321
@Foxy Bunny
@RZ.119
@Mikail
@HAJIKATA
@Rivaille
@Garp the Fist
@RyumaZoro
@Himura
@Den_Den_Mushi
@LuffyMazino
@Grumpy Zoro
@Finalbeta
@Zowo
@LuthonTheDragDown
@SinOfGreed
@Skiddo
@Gon’s Missing Arm
@bennbeckman
@Sunita
@ShadyOjiro
@Nidai_Kitetsu
@KiriNigiri
@Marimo_420
@BossYimz
@MarimoHeado
@Reborn
@Geo
@Reddot4
@Dark Hound
@style
@ShishioIsBack
@Orojackson Refugee
@MasterD
@Cinera
@Tamerani
@Cross_Marian
@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna
@Blother
@Sakazuki-Singh
@Oblivion
@trav
@PerfectHie
@Rukusho
@Punpun
@solis
@PizzaBread
@I'm tired
@Jo_Ndule
@Hanzo hattori
@BangMi
@Celestial D. Dragon
@kurwa
@Chrono
@Kuruka
@Doggo
@Kuro Ashi
@Master OF Haki
@Irregular
@WesMidnight
@yj

I think they always liked sanji despite the fact he is a simp and a cook
however the inevitable dick measuring contest in power scaling debates has turned their attention from what made them love the character in the first place to simply highlighting the moments you are mentioning.

its more about sanji keeping up with the other two in feats/strength
than being a kind cook who cares a lot more about women than really getting stronger.

@Cinera you too please?
I said something similar in the “Sanji awakening exoskeleton thread”.

These “fans of Sanji” don’t understand his character what they’re looking for is either a blonde Zoro or someone entirely different then who was introduced during baratie.

Status
Not open for further replies.