Current Events Sanji fans make the dumbest statements ever

Sanji lost to Daifuku due to Pudding lol.

And Sanji got off guard against Yuen.
Daifuku literally b*tch slapped Pudding in front of Sanji and daddied Sanji on top of that. Plus, Yuen is like BM’s gajillionth kid, there is no excuse for Sanji to get dunked by that guy.

Look, I actually like Sanji, but people should stop making excuses for his horrible performance. It is Oda’s fault for showing him as Usopp vol. 2 in terms of strength post ts but it is what it is. If you talk big and see yourself as one of Luffy’s strongest crewmates and say that you are going to save your family and Luffy, you absolutely should not get manhandled by Daifuku, poop your pants in front of enraged Oven, get dunked by Yuen and be shown as definitely going to get dunked for the second time if not for the family you decided to protect ended up protecting you.

Sanji haters be slandering Sanji all day 24/7 without taking a shower in their life and they dare says that they like Sanji.
No shame.
I truly do like him lol. He perhaps has the most complex personality out of all SHs and is an almost very well developed character. But you have to realize what Oda is doing, he says Zoro and Sanji are rivals but he always shows Zoro as this alpha male, man beyond man, Michael Jordanesque type of character. On the other hand, he shits on Sanji in every little chance he gets. He uses Sanji as an outlet for his long outgrown pervert jokes, he makes him talk big (Vergo, Doffy, entire WCI, Drake, Queen, currently Kizaru) and makes him eat his words immediately afterwards just so he can make Zoro look more like a god in people’s eyes. Don’t you think it is extremely annoying?

I truly do like him lol. He perhaps has the most complex personality out of all SHs and is an almost very well developed character. But you have to realize what Oda is doing, he says Zoro and Sanji are rivals but he always shows Zoro as this alpha male, man beyond man, Michael Jordanesque type of character. On the other hand, he shits on Sanji in every little chance he gets. He uses Sanji as an outlet for his long outgrown pervert jokes, he makes him talk big (Vergo, Doffy, entire WCI, Drake, Queen, currently Kizaru) and makes him eat his words immediately afterwards just so he can make Zoro look more like a god in people’s eyes. Don’t you think it is extremely annoying?
Power wise, Sanji might not be the best but it's not that bad lol.

I'm cool with that actually.
My Honest Tier List (No Troll) is like this

Tier 0
Imu and Gorosei

Tier 1
Mihawk Shanks Dragon

Tier 2
Luffy Zoro Akainu Blackbeard

Tier 3
Aokiji Kizaru Old Rayleigh Old Garp Old Sengoku Fujitora GreenBull

Tier 4
Yamato Benn Beckman Shiryu

Tier 5
Lucci King Marco Sabo Law???

Tier 6
Sanji Katakuri Kidd

Tier 7
Queen Jozu etc

Tier 0
Imu and Gorosei

Tier 1
Mihawk Shanks Dragon

Tier 2

Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6
Sanji Katakuri Kidd

Tier 7
Queen Jozu etc
Sanji is not on Kat or kid level

Tier 0
Imu and Gorosei

Tier 1
Mihawk Shanks Dragon

Tier 2

Tier 3

Tier 4

Tier 5

Tier 6
Sanji Katakuri Kidd

Tier 7
Queen Jozu etc
How is Lucci 2 tiers below Kizaru?

Bro lets not overrated Lucci too much.

In the end he was fresh and he got both styled and blitzed and turned into a corpse from one Zoro attack.
That is text book definition of fuck around and get neg diffed.

Zoro needs mid diff for Kizaru @EmperorKinyagi @The White Crane
The fact that he was turned into corpse: worse than TB Zoro, worse than post Hakai Zoro, worse than post Totsuka Kaido, worse or comparable to MF Whitebeard etc
Yet he was still able to standing still, Zoro even acknowledged him still standing still, still able to have pretty long chat with Mars, shows how great his endurance is.

Top tier endurance (meanwhile Kizaru couldn't move after White Star Gun). Actually let Kizaru eat same attack Zoro did to Lucci and he is dying already
Top tier AP (one shotted healthy Sentomaru while Kizaru couldn't 1 shot bandaged Sentomaru)
Top tier CQC (stalled Zoro for long time)

Conclusion: he is same level with Kizaru.
Post automatically merged:

Lucci ~ Kizaru, which makes him one level above Yamao and it is consistent with the portrayal @ShishioIsBack
Lucci performed better against Nika, the form who defeated Kaido: clashed equally, recovered far more quickly after the match
Than Yamao against Kaido who in the end didn't really do anything

The fact that he was turned into corpse: worse than TB Zoro, worse than post Hakai Zoro, worse than post Totsuka Kaido, worse or comparable to MF Whitebeard etc
Yet he was still able to standing still, Zoro even acknowledged him still standing still, still able to have pretty long chat with Mars, shows how great his endurance is.

Top tier endurance (meanwhile Kizaru couldn't move after White Star Gun). Actually let Kizaru eat same attack Zoro did to Lucci and he is dying already
Top tier AP (one shotted healthy Sentomaru while Kizaru couldn't 1 shot bandaged Sentomaru)
Top tier CQC (stalled Zoro for long time)

Conclusion: he is same level with Kizaru.

Lucci ~ Kizaru, which makes him one level above Yamao and it is consistent with the portrayal @ShishioIsBack
Lucci performed better against Nika, the form who defeated Kaido: clashed equally, recovered far more quickly after the match
Than Yamao against Kaido who in the end didn't really do anything
:willight:

It is Oda’s fault for showing him as Usopp vol. 2 in terms of strength post ts but it is what it is.
Finally someone who understands what's going on.

To add to this (I'm not defending Oda btw), Sanji got shat on the entirety of post TS until WCI because it all builds up to climax on WCI where he felt so bad.

So in actuality, there's a reason why Oda did what he did to Sanji.

is an almost very well developed character.
Not almost, he already is very well developed.