Questions & Mysteries Sanji Full Body armament?! ( sounds retarded coz it is!)

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ANOMALY?!

• Total voters
Kay now hear me out.. the waiting room didn't attract much audience to this but i came across an anomaly while pondering over Sanji's hell memories

for starters, sanji sated Coa + Exo skeleton reinforcement to his legs helped him envelop /withstand greater flames on them (Ifrit jambe)

This now implicitly means that sanji reinforces his leg with Coa while using DJ to withstand its flames (note: not saying DJ requires COa for activation just saying post TS Dj has flames and given what sanji said seems like he's been using Cpa to reinforce his legs to withstand the now "post TS REFINED DJ" with flames.. whats being withstood is flames not DJ ) until he got the germa Buff which now enables withstanding greater flames.

all good till here?

Now the question is, if sanji requires Coa reinforcement of his leg to withstand his DJ flames

does that imply... that during hell memories he coats Invisible arnament around his body to withstand its flames

hence FB invisible arnament?

Honestly i'd rather opt for HM and DJ being Intrinsically different with one requiring haki to withstand other is just innate quality. (something i have been pushing lately)

but i made this ridiculous thread for yall to derive better alternatives to the notion of FB invisible arnament.. resonable ones ofc

note: Pre TS DJ had no flames it was just a heated leg that glows.. and flame is what i believe requires Coa to withstand as alluded by sanji

Last edited:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
Kay now hear me out.. the waiting room didn't attract much audience to this but i came across an anomaly while pondering over Sanji's hell memories

for starters, sanji sated Coa + Exo skeleton reinforcement to his legs helped him envelop /withstand greater flames on them (Ifrit jambe)

This now implicitly means that sanji reinforces his leg with Coa while using DJ to withstand its flames until he got the germa Buff which now enables withstanding greater flames.

all good till here?

Now the question is, if sanji requires Coa reinforcement of his leg to withstand his flames

does that imply... that during hell memories he coats Invisible arnament around his body to withstand its flames

hence FB invisible arnament?

Honestly i'd rather opt for HM and DJ being Intrinsically different with one requiring haki to withstand other is just innate quality. (something i have been pushing lately)

but i made this ridiculous thread for yall to derive better alternatives to the notion of FB invisible arnament.. resonable ones ofc

Yup, I think he’s gonna use it eventually. Ifrit Hell Memories is definitely coming

Nah that would mean he needs CoA for DJ, which he doesnt. He needs CoA for Ifrit Jambe because its just that much more powerful. And that means he needs FBH for a Ifrit Hells Memories.
He needs Coa to with stand DJ flames innt?
hence after the Buff he said "withstand greater flames" due to it..

that means before the Buff his legs withstood DJ with coa innt?
Post automatically merged:

I don’t think Sanji uses it when he uses Hell Memories currently, but I may be wrong
FB invisible arnament?

like you're totally ok with the fact?

wym

pre TS DJ had no flames.. so his leg just withstood heat which still affects his leg when over exerted
his leg was on fire and produced flames even though he didn't have COA. That means it is not a prerequisite for Sanji using DJ.
basically without haki, Sanji can sustain DJ for a while but not IJ because that is a combination of several factors he got from gene awakening.

with haki, he is able to withstand the damage to his body by greatly reducing

He needs Coa to with stand DJ flames innt?
hence after the Buff he said "withstand greater flames" due to it..

that means before the Buff his legs withstood DJ with coa innt?
He had DJ pre timeskip. And we know he never had CoA then.

Sure Sanji could use CoA to get hotter flames, but itd still be on the DJ tier. The exoskeleton was the true component in him getting Ifrit Jambe.

his leg was on fire and produced flames even though he didn't have COA. That means it is not a prerequisite for Sanji using DJ.
PRE TS DJ ON FIRE.. help me out witha panel

yea sanji's leg can activate DJ without Coa.. but thats not the point.. its withstanding its flames..

Pre TS DJ didn't have flames so there was nothing to withstand.. its was just a super heated leg that sanji could sustain momentarily.. activating it and deactivating it.. but over exerting it leads to the leg getting damaged.

Post TS he has flames on his leg (refined DJ) so Coa is implicitly indicated .. and in the chapter he specifically talked about withstanding hotter flames which he needed the Buff for not DJ itself

He had DJ pre timeskip. And we know he never had CoA then.

Sure Sanji could use CoA to get hotter flames, but itd still be on the DJ tier. The exoskeleton was the true component in him getting Ifrit Jambe.
its not about using DJ or not its about withstanding flames from a now more refined DJ post timeskip..ofc I'm not saying he require Coa to activate DJ.. I'm saying now that refined version of DJ post TS comes with flames and its be logical that he'd use Coa to withstand them given what he said about " withstanding greater flames" with Coa and Exoskeleton.. so technically before the Buff he just used coa to withstand the less potent flames innit?

the main point is.. if thats the case then HM uses full body invisible arnament?

that in itself is irrelevant as long as he could use DJ without haki
which is not the point bruh..

read my post carefully it doesn't state anything about DJ requiring Coa..

its friggin flames now of a post TS refined version does given what sanji said regarding greater flames and nit the technique itself

The flammes of DJ during ennies lobby were way weaker than hell memories
there are literally no flames on DJ pre TS bro

Last edited:
I look at DJ like kind of how Niji uses his electricity. Not saying it’s a Germa technique but he’s able to use DJ without haki. Oda said it’s something about his passion burning hotter than fire. Which passion sounds like haki to me but we know he didn’t have haki pre ts so it’s just confusing and I assume he doesn’t need haki for DJ.

I think the extra durability from the exoskeleton + the CoA allows him to use hotter flames. Which sounds like he can control the temperature of his flames but prior to the power up didn’t increase it because he couldn’t withstand it.

But then I have to question is DJ hotter post ts id assume so. It’s never made sense I just go with it honestly.

Maybe during Fishmen island because he was still human

But against queen I think he just relied on his exoskeleton
so FB invisible arnament?

I look at DJ like kind of how Niji uses his electricity. Not saying it’s a Germa technique but he’s able to use DJ without haki. Oda said it’s something about his passion burning hotter than fire. Which passion sounds like haki to me but we know he didn’t have haki pre ts so it’s just confusing and I assume he doesn’t need haki for DJ.

I think the extra durability from the exoskeleton + the CoA allows him to use hotter flames. Which sounds like he can control the temperature of his flames but prior to the power up didn’t increase it because he couldn’t withstand it.

But then I have to question is DJ hotter post ts id assume so. It’s never made sense I just go with it honestly.
ofc Sanji doesn't require Cao to use DJ I'm saying there were no flames pre TS so post TS Dj having flames means its more refined.. and to withstand those flames sanji reinforces his leg with Coa

Given thay detail does that mean when sanji's body is on fire he's using Coa to coat his body?

so FB invisible arnament?

ofc Sanji doesn't require Cao to use DJ I'm saying there were no flames pre TS so post TS Dj having flames means its more refined.. and to withstand those flames sanji reinforces his leg with Coa

Given thay detail does that mean when sanji's body is on fire he's using Coa to coat his body?
I doubt it. I think he just naturally withstands the heat. If he gets an IJ version of that it’ll be crazy.