Speculations Sanji getting CoC

Will Sanji get CoC?

• Total voters
I think it’s a 50/50

But ppl say it for the wrong reasons. Becoming king of Germa doesn’t mean he is gonna have CoC, like Riku Doldo III is a King but not a Conquerer. However, Germa was a Conquering nation. Then again, If Judge had CoC I’d assume Sanji would as well, but Judge was a massive pussy.

EOS I think Luffy, Zoro, Usopp Will 100% have CoC and Sanji 50/50.

Discuss. And please try it without bias, better than I did.
Post automatically merged:

Edit: my bad mods

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
inb4 one of the usual suspects comes riding in to tell me I’m an asshole, but I still believe that too many CoCs spoil the broth...it’s a special ability for a reason, giving it to more than one other person in the crew outside of Luffy will only cheapen and diminish it. Zoro seems more likely than Sanji, but I’m sure Oda won’t let one unlock it without the other.

Zoro and Yamato have a higher chance of having it than Sanji

Zoro isnt a guy people follow, he's similar to Mihawk and instills fear into people

Sanji isnt a guy people follow around, doesnt have traits of a King.

I dont think any of the other current SHs will get it.
Shit I forgot about Yamato, and Momonosuke. Yea hes not getting CoC lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda won’t let one unlock it without the other.
Debatable. One fights Yonkos, the other jobbs to Gifters.

There is not a thing like rivalry between Zoro and Sanji. Fans made it up so they can glow up because they push their character to be Zoro's rival.

Unless some people really count ship gags as fucking rivarly lmao.

Usopp is the only one who's going to get it, we've seen it twice where enemies chose to follow him. Enies Lobby with the giants and Dressrosa regardless the way it happen, it still happened.
Zoro and Sanji hasn't done it, unless you want to count the time Sanji got the marines in PH to follow him but that was mostly for Tashigi.

Usopp is the only one who's going to get it, we've seen it twice where enemies chose to follow him. Enies Lobby with the giants and Dressrosa regardless the way it happen, it still happened.
Zoro and Sanji hasn't done it, unless you want to count the time Sanji got the marines in PH to follow him but that was mostly for Tashigi.
Lol, don't wanna turn this into Zoro wank, but Zoro is fighting and landing significant hits on Kaido. Shanks is a Conquerer and rival to Mihawk. Zoro's end game is Mihawk. 1 + 1 = 2

inb4 one of the usual suspects comes riding in to tell me I’m an asshole, but I still believe that too many CoCs spoil the broth...it’s a special ability for a reason, giving it to more than one other person in the crew outside of Luffy will only cheapen and diminish it. Zoro seems more likely than Sanji, but I’m sure Oda won’t let one unlock it without the other.
If One Piece was a different Series, I could see the crew all being CoC users. But the way Oda writes and makes the story and all; Hell no.

Debatable. One fights Yonkos, the other jobbs to Gifters.

There is not a thing like rivalry between Zoro and Sanji. Fans made it up so they can glow up because they push their character to be Zoro's rival.

Unless some people really count ship gags as fucking rivarly lmao.
There was no serious rivalry but they were at least close in power Pre-TS.

And no, I think neither Sanji nor Zoro are getting it. Usopp has the highest chance followed by Yamato if she joins.