Speculations Sanji getting CoC

Will Sanji get CoC?

• Total voters
Nah, I'm not talking about subjective criterias, I'm talking about strength. Besides, Usopp let several Tontattas die out of cowardice. I don't remember Sanji running away from a fight, he sees the bigger picture and fights when he has to, as opposed to Luffy and Zoro who only care about fights.
Conquerers don’t run from fights. WB never ran, Luffy, Zoro always stay back, Whitebeard never ran, Katakuri, Big Mom, Doflamingo, Kaido, Roger, these guys were always last men standing for their crew or themselves. Ace died because he couldn’t run.
Tontottas never died. Usopp turned back and that was a magnificent moment. Holy shit, Usopp is due for some crazy shit now that I realize.

Sanji has run from Page One, X Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, just off the top of my head.

Conquerers don’t run from fights. WB never ran, Luffy, Zoro always stay back, Whitebeard never ran, Katakuri, Big Mom, Doflamingo, Kaido, Roger, these guys were always last men standing for their crew or themselves. Ace died because he couldn’t run.
Tontottas never died. Usopp turned back and that was a magnificent moment. Holy shit, Usopp is due for some crazy shit now that I realize.

Sanji has run from Page One, X Drake, Hawkins, Apoo, just off the top of my head.
You're mixing everything up. Sanji doesn't care about fights when they're not necessary, neither does Usopp. They fight when they have to. Do you realize you're trying to sell the idea of Usopp being braver than Sanji ?

but he clearly isnt in the final story
and is now the weakest in the crew.
The thing about Usopp though, is his strength comes from his bravery, He is the weakest in the entire crew when he is being a coward. But when he has shed that cowardice, and his bravery has shown through, he's proved to be more than formidable against opponents well beyond his caliber.

His dream is to be a Brave Warrior of the Sea, and again, with his bravery comes his strength, then what exactly happens when he no longer has that cowardice and is always brave? He might still be the "weakest" in a broad sense, but at the same time, his potential to defeat those much stronger than him will be limitless.

The thing about Usopp though, is his strength comes from his bravery, He is the weakest in the entire crew when he is being a coward. But when he has shed that cowardice, and his bravery has shown through, he's proved to be more than formidable against opponents well beyond his caliber.

His dream is to be a Brave Warrior of the Sea, and again, with his bravery comes his strength, then what exactly happens when he no longer has that cowardice and is always brave? He might still be the "weakest" in a broad sense, but at the same time, his potential to defeat those much stronger than him will be limitless.
also the one with haki outside the monster trio and jimbei
he maybe as strong as his dad come eos which is crazy to think about because he will still be one of the weaker ones in the crew.
well oda could change things .

You're mixing everything up. Sanji doesn't care about fights when they're not necessary, neither does Usopp. They fight when they have to. Do you realize you're trying to sell the idea of Usopp being braver than Sanji ?
Usopp is braver than Sanji. Sanji threw away his ambitions the moment he saw alternatives or darkness. Usopp in the midst of darkness was steadfast.

Your notion of bc Usopp is weak, he will not have CoC. So? Ace was weaker than Whitebeard and joined him. Katakuri is weaker than Big Mom and serves under her. Shanks was weak when he served under Roger. You are comparing Apples to Oranges. Of Course Usopp is physically weak. It’s his heart, ambitions, and lies that are greater than Sanji’s.

That Dressrosa Panel of Usopp saying he has CoC Haki, cements for me that he will awaken it. I don’t have a shadow of doubt in my mind that he won’t.

also the one with haki outside the monster trio and jimbei
he maybe as strong as his dad come eos which is crazy to think about because he will still be one of the weaker ones in the crew.
well oda could change things .
It's hard to fathom that Usopp won't be at least comparable to Yasopp come EoS, and Yasopp is part of Shanks upper echelon. I mean it's crazy when you think about it, but Luffy and Usopp have technically been linked since they were children. Of all the Islands in all the World Luffy could have landed on, and all the Snipers in all the World he could have recruited, he just so happen to come across the son of one of the most renowned snipers who ever lived, who just so happened to be so good at what he does that Luffy's childhood idol specifically sought the guy out for his talent. Of all the Straw Hats connected to Luffy through "Fate" Usopp sits at the top. I just can't see Oda not doing big things with his character when the time comes for him to become a Brave Warrior of the Sea.

Usopp is braver than Sanji. Sanji threw away his ambitions the moment he saw alternatives or darkness. Usopp in the midst of darkness was steadfast.

Your notion of bc Usopp is weak, he will not have CoC. So? Ace was weaker than Whitebeard and joined him. Katakuri is weaker than Big Mom and serves under her. Shanks was weak when he served under Roger. You are comparing Apples to Oranges. Of Course Usopp is physically weak. It’s his heart, ambitions, and lies that are greater than Sanji’s.

That Dressrosa Panel of Usopp saying he has CoC Haki, cements for me that he will awaken it. I don’t have a shadow of doubt in my mind that he won’t.
Yes, Usopp won't get CoC because he's weak. That's exactly what I said...

Definition of brave : "showing no fear of dangerous or difficult things".

Yeah, totally fits Usopp more than it fits Sanji.

H

humanbeing

Well let us be honest it is possible that many strawhats get that ability. we got already many hints about Zoro having but i think , that Sanji , Usopp , Nami and Yamato have a great chances at that too. and don't tell me that would be too much.
just think about the Rocks : Big Mom, White Beard , Kaido and most likely Golden Shiki and others too.
Luffy's crew ist the crew, that will change the world. they have to be more special, then any other crew.

Sanji getting COC is at this point definite given traits he has for one who can get COC. His bloodline, his leadership, his will, etc..

Plus if Strawhats Pirates are going to be like Roger Pirates, Roger had 6 people Including himself (possiblity of Gaban given his portrayal and Metal Trio) being Rayleigh, Gaban, Oden, Bullet, and Shanks.

If so, Strawhat Members I see having COC are Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei (Though feel like he is hitting his prime so Idk if he can still get it), and maybe Usopp. Those are only ones I can think it would fit for them as have to see if we get future members who qualify for it or not.
Post automatically merged:

Lol bro, Luffy and Zoro have run from fights before.

Sanji defeated PO and Drake. Hawkins one never happen unless your referring to scene at hot springs, that wasn't running away when he saving the girls from Hawkins and Drake. Apoo? They never interacted at all. You confusing with Zoro as he ran from him and from Hawkins early in the arc. Plus he even ran from Kyoshiro who wasn't even true enemy to begin with. Don't be biased type here, bruh.

Accept things fair on characters than spouting nonsense.

Brave is showing courage in the face of fear and trouble. And that’s Usopp.
He's the complete opposite of a brave person and his dream is literally to become a brave warrior of the sea. He's a coward who wants to be brave, that's the entire point of the character. Last chapters were supposed to highlight the fact he still has a way to go, with him hiding to avoid fighting fodders and thinking Nami should lie and show a lack of loyalty towards her captain to escape death. Brave characters in OP are ready to embrace death for what they stand for, Usopp is not there yet.

elaborate. I'm just curious why you think Usopp has higher/ definite chance than Sanji on CoC.
Ahh damn my explanations are spread across this thread thru my convo with @Princeley

He's the complete opposite of a brave person and his dream is literally to become a brave warrior of the sea. He's a coward who wants to be brave, that's the entire point of the character. Last chapters were supposed to highlight the fact he still has a way to go, with him hiding to avoid fighting fodders and thinking Nami should lie and show a lack of loyalty towards her captain to escape death. Brave characters in OP are ready to embrace death for what they stand for, Usopp is not there yet.
I don’t think you have truly yet explored Usopps Character. In the face of despair, he stood up for his captain. In the brink of death, he defies them.

Usopp came back to fight Chew despite being a regular human against a Fishman 10x stronger than him. Being outclassed he also stood up for the townsfolk against Arlong himself. Courage is not bravery all the time. Courage is standing up and fighting despite the overwhelming odds and fear. And that’s why Usopp shines the brightest. Moreso than Sanji. Sanji in the brink of his bleakest moment within WCI, resorted to childishly beating his captain and crying. Usopp in the brink of hopelessness also chose to duel Luffy, retaining his pride, fighting for Merry, and later apologizing. Also in the brink of hopelessness, Usopp still fights for his captain, with his captain, choosing death before dishonor. There isn’t a better Warrior of the Sea than Usopp. He knows he’s weak but he still fights. Sanji knows he’s strong yet he takes hits from women like an absolute idiot. Sanji foolishly gives up his ambitions, Usopp even in the dangers during Enies Lobby told Luffy to shake it off, and that wasn’t hell. Usopp is truly BUILT DIFFERENT

This man is LEGENDARY

For Fucks Sake Usopp got Whitebeards Theme and thousands of followers...

Last edited: