Speculations Sanji getting CoC

Will Sanji get CoC?

• Total voters
You mentioned a great Zoro moment to state he was willing to throw away his life for his captain and tried to put down Sanji at the same time, ignoring the fact he did the same thing Zoro did in the same chapter. It makes no sense.
I'm talking about Sanji moment in FI which indirectly takes away from TB seeing how easily Sanji is willing to discard his dream

questions like these are always a maybe.

from a story perspective: no.
there is no need and it would heavily undermine the ability if a guy like Sanji gets it too.

for fanservice: maybe.
Nah, it make sense as he has the traits. It's illogical to think that unless your biased about it.
Post automatically merged:

Are you fucking ill or something?

Zoro huff memes are expired and your boy got neg diffed by Gifters.
I am hearing Zoro never beaten Beetle Gifter though and needed help by Samurai Army. Don't use situation like that, bruh. At least Sanji doesn't hit women, Zoro has no excuse why he didn't bulldoze through.

I’m laughing at what a pitiful excuse of a response you’re providing me and my pal over here. The sheer hypocrisy, lack of common sense, and laughable information you are regurgitating through your posts make me lose brain cells at trying to figure out.
Troll 101:

How can you tell someone is a troll? When their comeback is just gather of gibberish insults.

Way to be a meme, bruh lol.

I'm talking about Sanji moment in FI which indirectly takes away from TB seeing how easily Sanji is willing to discard his dream
Discard his dream ? Didn’t he stay with the crew and leave FI with them ? Was he forced to leave against his own will ? Did he ever show any sign of hesitation before leaving ? Not only you’re using a gag to prove your point but you’re criticizing him for something he actually hasn’t done. I would have perfectly understood your stance if you talked about what he did at WCI but using FI to prove your point is a stretch.

Discard his dream ? Didn’t he stay with the crew and leave FI with them ? Was he forced to leave against his own will ? Did he ever show any sign of hesitation before leaving ? Not only you’re using a gag to prove your point but you’re criticizing him for something he actually hasn’t done. I would have perfectly understood your stance if you talked about what he did at WCI but using FI to prove your point is a stretch.
Actually WCI wasn't about him given up his dream, he did it to protect Luffy and same time Zeff and Baratie. There was no situation he could simple leave this alone or else someone would get hurt. That was force on him, not so much he choose to go to WCI to waste time. Though it show deep connection between Luffy and Sanji on how he will give up his dream for Luffy just like Zoro and Luffy can't leave without him to be Pirate King as well.

Does everyone now have to debate why his/her favourite character has COC?
No, you liking a character doesn't make them eligible to 'get' COC.
I am just stating the facts. I like characters I pick out. I think Zoro, Sanji, Jimbei (Maybe for him), and maybe Usopp can get it. Doesn't make sense why Luffy's crew will have only him with COC and not the others.

zoro beats army of gifters zoro fans just don't care(fodder anyway) and sanji fans make fun of him, sanji beats couple of gifters sanji fans hurr durr look sanji beats gifters.. wow just show much how they set their expectations of their boy.
Don't do that, man. Zoro needed help to get by with Samurai Army. Sanji's situation is he can't hit women. He defeated all males, so they are no problems to him. Not same situation as with Enma, Zoro should have went through, but he got stuck until help arrives.

ignoring the fact he did the same thing Zoro did in the same chapter
this scene is misinterpreted by so many fans.

Sanji tried to butt in. Zoro was already negotiating for the lives of the crew, not just Luffys.
Sanji had no right to interfere here.
when Zoro knocked Sanji out it also send a clear message. this is not the time for silly games or bickering. this is serious.
the moment things get serious Zoro will not tolerate Sanjis antics anymore and not play along.

Zoro is not putting Luffys dream over his own here either.
his words were "if I can't protect my captain then my ambition means nothing".
so, if Zoro is too weak to protect Luffy then he will not be able to reach his ultimate goal.
in other words, if he can not protect his friend then he is not fit to become WSS.

CoC is not about willingness to sacrifice yourself.
its about ambition.
Zoro and Luffy have ambition while Sanji does not.

this scene is misinterpreted by so many fans.

Sanji tried to butt in. Zoro was already negotiating for the lives of the crew, not just Luffys.
Sanji had no right to interfere here.
when Zoro knocked Sanji out it also send a clear message. this is not the time for silly games or bickering. this is serious.
the moment things get serious Zoro will not tolerate Sanjis antics anymore and not play along.

Zoro is not putting Luffys dream over his own here either.
his words were "if I can't protect my captain then my ambition means nothing".
so, if Zoro is too weak to protect Luffy then he will not be able to reach his ultimate goal.
in other words, if he can not protect his friend then he is not fit to become WSS.

CoC is not about willingness to sacrifice yourself.
its about ambition.
Zoro and Luffy have ambition while Sanji does not.
Nah, it was legit. Sanji was ready to lay it up. He isn't scared to die for them. Idk why your acting like that when it was clear both Zoro and Sanji shows their prowress on giving up their dream for Luffy.

That wasn't gag and it's stupid to compare that like that.

His statements are true and Sanji has reason to have COC more as much as Zoro. Stop with dumb downplay and respect that moment as it should, not making up false statements like that.