Speculations Sanji getting CoC

Will Sanji get CoC?

• Total voters
Oh yeah dude. A guy shitting his pants at the mere sound of a rumble, is going to get CoC. You got me there.

Why don't you go read what Oda actually said about Usopp.

Dude. The weakest guy on the crew who is the biggest coward won't get CoC. That's the exact opposite of what CoC is. CoC is harboured by Pirate Captains and Vice-Captains.
You really cant read

Oh yeah dude. A guy shitting his pants at the mere sound of a rumble, is going to get CoC. You got me there.

Why don't you go read what Oda actually said about Usopp.

Dude. The weakest guy on the crew who is the biggest coward won't get CoC. That's the exact opposite of what CoC is. CoC is harboured by Pirate Captains and Vice-Captains.
Damn, I could write a perfect Essay on why Usopp will get CoC and you’d choose to ignore all that and say Oda say Usopp weakest go brrr right? Open your mind dude.

40 year old pedo and Okama fan
You guys got issues for real lol. Now this is getting sad to see you using nonsensical statements.

I don't mind Usopp get COC or not, but stupid to think Sanji won't have it.
Post automatically merged:

Only disappoint I see is just seeing toxic users who have fictional character rent free in their minds on false facts.

You guys got issues for real lol. Now this is getting sad to see you using nonsensical statements.

I don't mind Usopp get COC or not, but stupid to think Sanji won't have it.

Only disappoint I see is just seeing toxic users who have fictional character rent free in their minds on false facts.
Sanji is bum who's dream was turned into a gag

Guess what? Everyone has a gag on them. Should I go back to Zoro being lost for ages and being embarrassed on his issues. I can also go with gag on him being beat up by Nami constantly and owe her money..

Gag in One Piece is like theme. Everyone has it, no exception.
Yeah remember when Zoro gave up being the WSS for booze me neither

Don’t even bother man, it’s another Sanjitard. They have a tendency to overlook canon source material and shit on literally any character that’s not Sanji
Nah, I love Zoro too. But, I am not toxictard. Either be honest and admit what your saying is lies or just get call out. You guys getting sad on desperate on fictional characters when we all know Oda see Sanji as one of the strongest in the crew and make sense on having COC. When spouting stuff like Nami and Franky getting it, I don't want to hear your excuse and playing 'victim' lol.

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::doffytroll:
Did you go to comedy school for that?
That is your comeback? Bruh, try harder than sad-man routine :gokulaugh::doffytroll::fujilaugh:.

Nah, I love Zoro too. But, I am not toxictard. Either be honest and admit what your saying is lies or just get call out. You guys getting sad on desperate on fictional characters when we all know Oda see Sanji as one of the strongest in the crew and make sense on having COC. When spouting stuff like Nami and Franky getting it, I don't want to hear your excuse and playing 'victim' lol.

He did gave up his pride and beg Mihawk like a dog though who Mihawk says he looks 'pathetic'. I remember that ;).

He did gave up his pride and beg Mihawk like a dog though who Mihawk says he looks 'pathetic'. I remember that ;).
You for his captain willing to theough away his dream for the sake of his captain NOT a bunch Mermaids he dowsnt even Know. Zoro had already came to terms with the fact that his captain and Obligation to him came before his dream hell Oda even spelled out for us in the form of Kuma

That was a moment of great character development NOT a gag it wasnt like Zoro bowed down to Mihawk because he was horny or wanted Sake

Hey only said that cause you guys bring in stuff back on Zoro like he never beg before, but he did. Though do tell me on things Zoro never done and is perfect like Gary-Sue cause that isn't what he is lol xD.

You for his captain willing to theough away his dream for the sake of his captain NOT a bunch Mermaids he dowsnt even Know. Zoro had already came to terms with the fact that his captain and Obligation to him came before his dream hell Oda even spelled out for us in the form of Kuma

That was a moment of great character development NOT a gag it wasnt like Zoro bowed down to Mihawk because he was horny or wanted Sake
I remember that one, but talking about Mihawk one. I enjoy that moment as epic moment for both Zoro and Sanji declaring to WG that they will be most dangerous and protect Luffy as well.

No Zoro-hater, but not going to biased him out for agendas. You can be fan of any character, it shouldn't be a war on who's better.

Hey only said that cause you guys bring in stuff back on Zoro like he never beg before, but he did. Though do tell me on things Zoro never done and is perfect like Gary-Sue cause that isn't what he is lol xD.

I remember that one, but talking about Mihawk one. I enjoy that moment as epic moment for both Zoro and Sanji declaring to WG that they will be most dangerous and protect Luffy as well.

No Zoro-hater, but not going to biased him out for agendas. You can be fan of any character, it shouldn't be a war on who's better.
The Mihawk was the exact same thing and reiteration of the thriller bark moment

Yep, a great Zoro moment without a doubt. But somehow, Sanji being willing to do the exact same thing for both Zoro and Luffy a page later counts for nothing. That's some high level of selective reading.

Yep, a great Zoro moment without a doubt. But somehow, Sanji being willing to do the exact same thing for both Zoro and Luffy a page later counts for nothing. That's some high level of selective reading.
Not talking about Sanji tho

Not really in same sense, but all I know is it was low point for Zoro to beg to Mihawk like that who didn't like seeing someone grovel. Though again just saying issues you guys being hypocrites on situation as if Zoro never got his moments that isn't always him 'standing' in situation.
Sanji did for a gag Zoro did it to help his captain

They hypocrites man, they like to ignore if it can make Zoro look good on his side. It's saddens me as also Zoro-fan to see this honestly.

Not talking about Sanji tho

Sanji did for a gag Zoro did it to help his captain
Sanji risking his life against Kuma was no gag. Now your being hypocritical here if you can't acknowledge that and that both are same on risking for captain for his dreams to be fulfill.