Powers & Abilities Sanji has Ryuo since Fishman Island..

Sanji has Ryuo?..

• Yes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • No

Votes: 31 79.5%

• Total voters
Oda didn't even have in mind Ryou at that point.
He made it in Wano, and for that he went back to Amazon Lily arc and simply copied what he had already there.

If he was to draw again the Chinjao vs Garp clash at this moment, he might add there AdCoC lmao.

Sanji does not have Ryou.
Even Zoro does not have.

And once the final battle is over, you will still be here, damned to argue about who has had what, without conclusive answers to anything. Meanwhile the only thing that really matters is that Sanji is a lunarian, unlike this revolutionary guy who poses with black wings
lt's more reasonable to think that the genetic modification experiment worked on Sanji than to believe he's a Lunarian..

According to @Rootbeer these are clearly the same:

And these are blatantly different:

:kailaugh:
This is not the best example but one clear distinction is AdCoC are pushing the clouds away..

But a more accurate panel is when AdCoC is introduced with Luffy on chapter 1010..
lf Zoro was using AdCoC for the first time Oda would have shown him not touching.. But Zoro will never learn
AdCoC because it goes against the pinnacle of Swordsmanship..

Before i had my revelation i would not have been mad with that.. But Now..
Sanji is a clear YC1 in my mind.. When he use lfrit Jambe Ryuo it's going to be devastating..
lf you consider that lJ is a level up to DJ and in One piece Magma>Fire.. Than lJ is as hot as Magma
Which mean lfrit Jambe Ryuo will be even more powerful than Magma..

@Rootbeer : "This is clearly Ad.CoA emission overflow discharge with stabilisation of the bougyo variety":smart:
Depends do you think CoA emission and internal Destruction CoA are the same?..

Unrelated to your comment though i have more evidence to show that Doflamingo used CoC in the Haki clash with Sanji..

The clouds and the Flames have the same circular wave pattern..

Lets see casual Fire clashs with Sabo..

Last edited:
*Zoro demonstrates obvious Ad.CoC via black lightning, and knocking fodder out via CoC

@Rootbeer : "I don't buy it":kriwhat:

*Sanjino's leg gets a bit hotter, something done by luffy, doffy, kata, kumadori etc for years

@Rootbeer : "This is clearly Ad.CoA emission overflow discharge with stabilisation of the bougyo variety":smart:

Can't make this up:kailaugh:
@Rootbeer is a real-life Buggy follower. :milaugh:

Massive implications on San.ji's Co.A.. Each attacks that are spiky Diable Jambes, its Co.A Emission that Luffy learn
with Hyou.goro.. And he can mold his flames in the desired shape by flowing Co.A into them..

Here is Hyou.goro demonstrating Ryuo..

And even Kat.akuri, has a different utilization of the same Haki technique.. Luff.y refers to it as Busou Bougyo or
Armament Bougyo..

lt gets better.. Here is a big Haki clash between Doflami.ngo and San.ji.. Co.A Haki is being diffused
through the flame sparks..

Now this raise 1 major question which might fuel the debate.. But pre timeskip, Haki was not shown and every instances
of Co.A Emission were depicted without hardening on hands to use Ryuo.. However correct me if i'm wrong but
Post timeskip, Ryuo has only been showcased with hardening on the hands..

This would suggest that for San.ji to use Ryuo on his Diable Jambe, he would have to have hardening on his leg no
matter if it's seen or not?.. l'm not completely sold on the idea as i stated multiple times the exoskeleton was for
that purpose.. Still it makes a pretty good argument..

Did you think the controversy was over, well you were wrong..
Lets go back to one of the greatest and most underrated Sanji clash ever..

Here goes, no sugar coating.. This panel right there might very well be the first real hint(in my opinion) to
San.ji getting Co.C eventually.. At the very least Doflam.ingo used Co.C to cope with San.ji's rampage, whether
it was conciously, unconciously or purely on instincts, Doflam.ingo absolutely defended using CoC in the
Haki clash and down below is the evidence that supports that claim..

The analysis will be simple.. Co.A Haki(red and black) is being diffused primarily in straight lines through Co.C circular
invisible waves..

Finally to help you understand better, here is an identical scenario but where Co.A is being diffused through
Fishman Karate waves..

Drops the Mic..
Diable jambe has always been known to do penetrative damage. Jabra was crying that his bones were on fire
Post automatically merged:

lt's more reasonable to think that the genetic modification experiment worked on Sanji than to believe he's a Lunarian..

This is not the best example but one clear distinction is AdCoC are pushing the clouds away..

But a more accurate panel is when AdCoC is introduced with Luffy on chapter 1010..
lf Zoro was using AdCoC for the first time Oda would have shown him not touching.. But Zoro will never learn
AdCoC because it goes against the pinnacle of Swordsmanship..

Before i had my revelation i would not have been mad with that.. But Now..
Sanji is a clear YC1 in my mind.. When he use lfrit Jambe Ryuo it's going to be devastating..
lf you consider that lJ is a level up to DJ and in One piece Magma>Fire.. Than lJ is as hot as Magma
Which mean lfrit Jambe Ryuo will be even more powerful than Magma..

Depends do you think CoA emission and internal Destruction CoA are the same?..

Unrelated to your comment though i have more evidence to show that Doflamingo used CoC in the Haki clash with Sanji..

The clouds and the Flames have the same circular wave pattern..

Lets see casual Fire clashs with Sabo..

Prove that magma>fire