General & Others Sanji is a gag character not meant to be among the strongest

Is Sanji a serious threat?

• Total voters
Without even ripping on him, it's just objectively true. The Raid Suit made the difference between beating Queen by any margin and getting mid diffed at best
Sanji was flex diffing queen without the raid suit tho. Reread the fight. Literally took 0 hits and was forcing coa hardening and regen from queen.

He only got hurt when his body started changing and his mind was fuzzy. He was distracted by queens attack and brachiosnakehiss landed.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
It's a mix between his badass and his simp face
if i saw sanji in person id tell him to shut yo simp ass up.
No, Pre Onigashima Sanji can only stale Jack. He is barely Commander level due to his speed.

This is why:

- in Punk Hazard, we have a bad showing of him against a top Veteran level.
- in Dressrosa, we have another bad showing of him against Doffy, a high Commander, very easily/lowdiff.
- in Zou, he didn't fight/clash with Jack.
- in WCI, he only allowed to deal with Veteran level like Oven & Daifuku.
- in Wano capital, he clashed against the weakest veteran of Kaido.
im not sure you understand the term being generous..........
Sanji was flex diffing queen without the raid suit tho. Reread the fight. Literally took 0 hits and was forcing coa hardening and regen from queen.

He only got hurt when his body started changing and his mind was fuzzy. He was distracted by queens attack and brachiosnakehiss landed.
his random power up is directly tied to the raid suit. its the only reason why he got a power up - hes a slow released science experiment.

if i saw sanji in person id tell him to shut yo simp ass up.

im not sure you understand the term being generous..........

are you dumb or stupid his random power up is directly tied to the raid suit. its the only reason why he got a power up - hes a slow released science experiment.
Hmm I'd ask the same of you. Nothing I said ever implied the rs didn't activate his genes.

You're a clown. Reread what I said.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
a threat to who exactly?

Sanji had to be given the raid suit upgrades which absoluetly despised and hated to finally get some sort of power up instead of actually growing himself.

talk to me when he finally does something substantial.
Without even ripping on him, it's just objectively true. The Raid Suit made the difference between beating Queen by any margin and getting mid diffed at best

this is what you said you literally just took away the raid suit having anything to do with Sanji power up the entire reason why he got a power up and was even able to fight against Queen……..

this is what you said you literally just took away the raid suit having anything to do with Sanji power up the entire reason why he got a power up and was even able to fight against Queen……..
I never said he didn't get the power up from the raid suit. Where do you see me say that?

I said that he was winning before the power up

It's said he learns CoA from fighting the assholes on the island off. People infer with an educated guess (but still not said or confirmed until Oda says anything) that CoO probably came from survival, like trying to keep watch when sleeping, otherwise if running for 2 tears when Iva said day and night he'd be chased, how did he sleep.

For names, might have asked about the skills he developed after developing them or seeing them like Luffy asked about CoC after unlocking it. But that's not being taught how to use it.

Learning by observance isn't the same as being trained if the person didn't specifically set out to train you. A person only has their own quick thinking, observance, and adaption to thank if they learn that way.

If you watch someone play chess and learn through observation, or get better by playing them, you think you suddenly have to credit them as a teacher? Fuck no! Especially if they acted like a predator as you played them.
It's said. Um, who said?

Also, I like your chess analogy because it shows how dumb it is for Sanji to just learn CoA out of nowhere. Can you watch games of chess without learning and beat experienced chess players?

Queen was clamoring for his Raid Suit lol. Even if you wanted to say Sanji was partially distracted, that distraction is what actually saved him from being beaten. It was because Queen hit himself that Sanji even got out, and because of Queen being distracted that Sanji beat him. Pretty lucky any way you slice it.

It's said. Um, who said?

Also, I like your chess analogy because it shows how dumb it is for Sanji to just learn CoA out of nowhere. Can you watch games of chess without learning and beat experienced chess players?

Queen was clamoring for his Raid Suit lol. Even if you wanted to say Sanji was partially distracted, that distraction is what actually saved him from being beaten. It was because Queen hit himself that Sanji even got out, and because of Queen being distracted that Sanji beat him. Pretty lucky any way you slice it.
Oh yeah queen landing 0 attacks and being pressed enough to be forced into coa hardening and regen totally backs up your claims.

I didn't see that excuse when people talk about marco vs queen and king.

Sanji wouldve performed exceptionally better without the distractions. You can't deny this. He was already low diffing queen.

If sanji was a1 in the beginning brachiosnakehiss wouldve never landed. In the manga his body distracted him right before queen launched himself. Like 2 or 3 panels before.

What even is your argument? That sanji wasn't performing great against him already?

Oh yeah queen landing 0 attacks and being pressed enough to be forced into coa hardening and regen totally backs up your claims.

I didn't see that excuse when people talk about marco vs queen and king.

Sanji wouldve performed exceptionally better without the distractions. You can't deny this. He was already low diffing queen.

If sanji was a1 in the beginning brachiosnakehiss wouldve never landed. In the manga his body distracted him right before queen launched himself. Like 2 or 3 panels before.

What even is your argument? That sanji wasn't performing great against him already?

My point is that this could only look like a low diff in favor of Sanji to someone who is completely disingenuous. The type of person who also thinks he was winning the fight against Vergo. I'm not gonna waste my time being trolled if you're really going to go this route lol

Wtf even is this face? Atleast his cult seems to be satisfied with nothing. Couldn’t imagine Oda giving Zoro such a goofy portrayal but thats the norm for a lanji boy ❤️
Cuz zoro is fan service …if oda ever do that to zoro, hisfans like you who read the manga with their feet would drop one piece …but for sanji fans he knows we don’t mind cuz sanji is more important to the story than the sbs backstory
Post automatically merged:

Damn must be sad if sanji is a gag character is equal to zoro a non gag character
Even luffy has his gags too NAD HE IS THE MC …:cheers::cheers: