Break Week Sanji is ultimate rival of Zoro

"Luffy and Zoro will be the ones above all" unthinkable, Lanji is nowhere to be seen when he just learned basic haki at the tail end of the story, someone cancel this magazine! :josad:
Oh, shut up. Sanji's top tier benchmark was there. Just he was invisible!

Sanji clearly is also here
It's just that he is invisible, therefore we can't see him.
B-but he is here! Rest assured

Also here! Invisible Sanji kicking asses together with Yonkos and Supernovas.

Oh wait... are you talking me that Sanji really is not there? B-but I thought he was there... just invisible... S-Sanji bros... Cucksmoke bros...

:sanjimeh:

Big Mom is No. 2 Strongest
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

Oh, shut up. Sanji's top tier benchmark was there. Just he was invisible!

Sanji clearly is also here
It's just that he is invisible, therefore we can't see him.
B-but he is here! Rest assured

Also here! Invisible Sanji kicking asses together with Yonkos and Supernovas.

Oh wait... are you talking me that Sanji really is not there? B-but I thought he was there... just invisible... S-Sanji bros... Cucksmoke bros...

:sanjimeh:
And where is Zoro fighting Yonko now?
He too fought a YC as the main arc fight just like Sanji.
Wings

Last edited:
Big Mom is No. 2 Strongest

And where is Zoro fighting Yonko now?
He too fought a YC as the main arc fight just like Sanji.
Wings

Yeah, Zoro obtained Advanced Conqueror Haki, the power that Kaido hyped as the power of the strongest, the power that "only a handful of the strongest can", and defeated King.
King, a killer-machine all rounded fighter who is stated to be Kaido's right hand man (declared by Kaido because of King's strength, that also is the reason why Alber was give Kaido the name King), the strongest after Kaido, the leader of the All Stars. King who was invulnerable to the attacks from a Zoro who could already wound Kaido to the point of scarring him. King who even Queen hyped as the unbeatable last member of a race of gods that can survive everything.

Sanji obtained powers that in the One Piece world no one knows or cares about to defeat Queen, a mad scientist who fights like a clown, pityfully hitting himself and with no special quality.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Also it's not like past chapters where Zoro fought valliantly against Yonkos while Sanji was busy clowning himself between fodders and Mid Trio level characters suddenly disappear lol

Copium is Lanjitards middle name. Coming into a forum and say that Lanji is going to be stronger than a younkou is hilarious tho. Lost to Vergo, needs a prostitute to distract a YC2 and daddy to carry = stronger than Kaido, this piece of Okama is rival to EoS Luffy instead. :kobeha:

Copium is Lanjitards middle name. Coming into a forum and say that Lanji is going to be stronger than a younkou is hilarious tho. Lost to Vergo, needs a prostitute to distract a YC2 and daddy to carry = stronger than Kaido, this piece of Okama is rival to EoS Luffy instead. :kobeha:
I still pity the poor souls who still nowadays believe King ~ Queen

Aren't you the

I Am NoT A SaNjI FaN guy? (Rhetorical)
I am not a Sanji fan but I love to remind Zoro wankers of the word WINGS.

Kaido and BM are equal, about as strong as Fujitora.

Yeah, Zoro obtained Advanced Conqueror Haki, the power that Kaido hyped as the power of the strongest, the power that "only a handful of the strongest can", and defeated King.
King, a killer-machine all rounded fighter who is stated to be Kaido's right hand man (declared by Kaido because of King's strength, that also is the reason why Alber was give Kaido the name King), the strongest after Kaido, the leader of the All Stars. King who was invulnerable to the attacks from a Zoro who could already wound Kaido to the point of scarring him. King who even Queen hyped as the unbeatable last member of a race of gods that can survive everything.

Sanji obtained powers that in the One Piece world no one knows or cares about to defeat Queen, a mad scientist who fights like a clown, pityfully hitting himself and with no special quality.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

Also it's not like past chapters where Zoro fought valliantly against Yonkos while Sanji was busy clowning himself between fodders and Mid Trio level characters suddenly disappear lol
Wings

I mean they are friends and rivals, not enemies and rivals.

Same field of Activity, so even when they have haunt dinos that was a competition in the same field, even doing a race about Who defeats more men at FI and so on.
They try to see Who Is the best.

C'mon you guys threat as Sanji fans like we are the only ones Who see them as rivals, everyone knows they are, man even the in videogames they put stuff like Zoro saying "let's see Who's the best once and for all" when he fights Sanji and so on.
No, not saying that videogames are Canon or something, Just that this Is the worldview about their relationship.
This is a fact. Their delusional asses are ridiculous and that's why people don't like zoro fans

I am not a Sanji fan but I love to remind Zoro wankers of the word WINGS.

Sanji is one of the wings and there is no doubt about that. What he can do when it comes to finding cannot be done by any other strawhat below sanji but from this, to go as far as to say, that if sanji beat Queen, he could beat King as well is nothing but headcannon.
Their rivalry is nothing but a brotherly relationship and I don't understand how some people can't see this.
Especially in wano arc the myth about rivals really died.( along with zoro :josad:)

Other doesn't have Exoskeleton.
One has swords other has strong legs.
One sees with right eye, other with left eye.
One is demon themed, other devil themed.
One is Bushido, other is Kishido.
One is going through the danger of physical death, other went through the danger of mental death.
One specialized in CoA, other in CoO.
One uses fire and can break swords. Other uses swords and can cut fire.
:cheers:Give this man a medal. Even a hairy necked mouth breathing incel could rub their last two brain cells together and understand the message in a child's comic.

@Finalbeta @HA001 @The White Crane @ShishioIsBack @Cross_Marian @TheAncientCenturion @Finalbeta again
@pg13

Last edited:

Weird that Doflamingo (who knows about what Ope Ope can do) says that having Conqueror puts Luffy about Law

Also weird that Kaido states that Advanced Conqueror is the power of the top tiers, the power that "only a handful of the strongest can"

Such idiots!
They should fear the almighty Vinsmoke esoskeleton instead!

:milaugh::milaugh:

Oh my. Sanji morbid fandom never stop to make a fool of itself. It really is the most biased and the worst in the word.
Be scared of the maverick. The rebel that will go his own path and do things no one has done.

Cope harder. Man's out here eclipsing kings fire power and speed with his plasma kicks meanwhile zoros scared of white flames and low tier speed

There are times where sanji and zoro trade places as the strongest. Odas just subtle as fuck and doesn't let it stay questionable for long. It's called a dynamic. They force each other to grow stronger. learn and understand a basic concept. Zoro is the rhm. He will hold the 2nd strongest position. But he's also a rival to sanji. Who can't really be a rival if he isn't actual competition. Hate. Stomp your feet. Cry. It's still the truth at the end of the day. Go wash your nuts. Touch some grass. And learn to cope

I wouldn't call him an Ultimate Rival of Zoro tho....... That should be another swordsman not Sanji
Agreed 100%

But it's not not serious. Oda even drew them after a fight both knocked out dreaming that they won. I mean come on now😂 odas a goofball but common sense kicks in at some point.