Break Week Sanji is ultimate rival of Zoro

I am not a Sanji fan but I love to remind Zoro wankers of the word WINGS.
Post automatically merged:

Wings
I like to remind Sanji fans of the words CoC

Also Rayleigh and Scopper hahahahahaha

One is a legend aka the Dark King and the other is... Scopper

so you and the other S10 members here... gotcha

:cheers:Give this man a medal. Even the most hairy necked mouth breathing incel could rub their last two brain cells together and understand the message in a child's comic.

@Finalbeta @HA001 @The White Crane @ShishioIsBack @Cross_Marian @TheAncientCenturion @Finalbeta again
@pg13
One wants to find a fishing pond and cook, the other wants to become WSS and have his name reach the heavens. I don't know how this means they are rivals or going to clash as rivals eventually, but, whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. :kailaugh:

P. S. Did you really just call @Tejas "the most hairy necked mouth breathing incel", man? :broocry:

One wants to find a fishing pond and cook, the other wants to become WSS and have his name reach the heavens. I don't know how this means they are rivals or going to clash as rivals eventually, but, whatever helps you sleep at night, I guess. :kailaugh:

P. S. Did you really just call @Tejas "the most hairy necked mouth breathing incel", man? :broocry:
One wants to cross swords with another man. :whitepress::kata:

The other wants to destroy the biggest landmass in the world creating the legendary sea to cook food for his bitch.
:goyea:

Rt tho yall gotta be trolling hard to not understand how the story has been written over and over.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
zoro beats King who is only 1% stronger thank wueen, is dying and wouldnt survive without chopper vs Sanji who high diffed Queen and can still kick some ass