Break Week Sanji is ultimate rival of Zoro

Can any Sanji stan make a poll and ask if Sanji was at any point stronger than Zoro? If you are all so confident he is that much stronger you should have no issue convincing people in this forum

I just want to laugh at badly the results will weigh in Zoro's favor hahahahahahahahaha

Can any Sanji stan make a poll and ask if Sanji was at any point stronger than Zoro? If you are all so confident he is that much stronger you should have no issue convincing people in this forum

I just want to laugh at badly the results will weigh in Zoro's favor hahahahahahahahaha
Thriller bark/end of ennies lobby sanji likely zoro at the time before shusui

I've never seen a fandom so morbidly biased, delusional and obsessed like most of Sanji's fandom. They don't even care about Sanji, they are obsessed over Zoro in first place. As a result, they like Sanji and yet what they do is destroying him in people's eyes.

This is what normally brained people think.

Last edited:
Sanji’s miles ahead stronger @stealthblack
How can they be rivals?
Post automatically merged:

He’s stronger

Sanji is still stronger so who gives af? I wouldn’t see anyone far below me as a rival either
Sanji ROLFSTOMPS

Yet you’re the most crazy one here bird
only matched by nik87 but could we really call him pathetic since he trolls?
Continue coping. :zehaha:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
:milaugh:

Why can't Simpji fans stay 5 minutes without clowning themselves?

East Blue/Alabasta Zoro was as strong as East Blue/Alabasta Luffy.
Sanji was a shit ton weaker than them.

:kuzanshut:
this was so old... its like saying that when Sanji got PU he was stronger.... becous eat that time he got PU first .BS

No, not really.
You're failing to understand that a character fighting a stronger enemy doesn't mean he is stronger than the characters who fought weaker enemies if the character who fought the stronger enemy also spent more time and had more difficulty to defeat the stronger enemy, especially if the character who fought the weaker enemy was even relevantly nerfed while doing it.
And I'm not even referring to Sanji and Zoro here, but to Sanji and Luffy; The douriki of Lucci and Jabura were in fact reliable as references to judge the difference of power level between them, considering how both Lucci and Jabura had a carnivorous devil fruit power for at least five years, but the fact that Luffy fought Lucci (4000) while Sanji fought Jabura (2180) still doesn't necessarily mean Luffy was stronger than Sanji, considering how Luffy's fight with Lucci was the one that took the longest time to end, ended practically in a tie, as Luffy couldn't move his body after the fight, and Luffy even received some kind of help from Usopp, who cheered up Luffy and also distracted Lucci giving time for Luffy to rise up again, whereas Sanji fought Jabura after being terribly hurt by Kalifa (as pointed out by Chopper), he defeated Jabura with much less difficulty and also faster than Zoro defeated Kaku and much faster than Luffy defeated Lucci, and was in so well state after the fight that he was able to run to Zoro's place immediately after ending his fight with Jabura, without needing to rest and without complaining about any pain.

Another example of how the power levels of the antagonists in Enies Lobby did not correspond to the power levels of the Straw Hat pirates is the fact that Franky fought Fukuro (800) while Chopper fought Kumadori (810), but in order to defeat Kumadori Chopper had to lose his consciousness, and just like Luffy he couldn't even move his body after regaining his consciousness on the ship, whereas Franky's condition after defeating Fukuro was so good that he in fact also defeated Chopper himself, and was the one who reached Robin while also beating that elephant sword.

About the comparison between Sanji and Zoro: The difference between Jabura and Kaku's douriki was not even reliable as a means to compare their strength, because it did not take into consideration their devil fruit power, and Jabura had a superior carnivorous zoan devil fruit power for at least 5 years, while Kaku had just eaten a herbivorous zoan devil fruit, and was still so bad at using it that he even failed to turn into his hybrid form in the beginning of his fight with Zoro.
The truth is that people who think that Kaku was stronger than Jabura are just bad readers.
Zoro opponents are ALWAYS stronger than Sanji's opponent. This isn't even up for debate my guy. Franky was a new guy who didn't fight a guy at his level. Same for Jinbei in this arc. That power level chart was for Zoro and Sanji fanboys. Oda was indicating that both Sanji and Zoro defeated people at similar power level. Same with King and Queen this arc. Both of them were monsters but King is clearly just a bit stronger than Queen.

You trying to say Luffy not necessarily being stronger than Sanji is pretty dumb. It is clear you are the bad reader and I am a sanji fan myself. How is cheering someone on helping them? What kind of nonsense logic is that? Luffy fought an army and Blueno before even reaching Lucci. While Sanji cruised in fresh and got a couple of kicks from a lady? So now he is strong as Luffy? LMAO.

S

stealthblack

Zoro opponents are ALWAYS stronger than Sanji's opponent. This isn't even up for debate my guy. Franky was a new guy who didn't fight a guy at his level. Same for Jinbei in this arc. That power level chart was for Zoro and Sanji fanboys. Oda was indicating that both Sanji and Zoro defeated people at similar power level. Same with King and Queen this arc. Both of them were monsters but King is clearly just a bit stronger than Queen.

You trying to say Luffy not necessarily being stronger than Sanji is pretty dumb. It is clear you are the bad reader and I am a sanji fan myself. How is cheering someone on helping them? What kind of nonsense logic is that? Luffy fought an army and Blueno before even reaching Lucci. While Sanji cruised in fresh and got a couple of kicks from a lady? So now he is strong as Luffy? LMAO.
Not always. The arlong park opponent of sanji was stronger, vergo was stronger then monet, jabra was equal to kaku. And sanji also tends to beat him enemies easier the zoro

Make a poll, I told @BillSlipton to make a poll to convince the people who aren't die hard stans. Please feel free, if you or anyone else can convince 35% of the voters to side with Sanji I will admit defeat
In a zboi forum? Nah

Especially not when the general perspective for surface level readers is that zoros stronger.

When in reality I'm saying that there's glossed over details that disprove this line of thinking.

Your suggestion is contradictory and benefits nothing.

In a zboi forum? Nah

Especially not when the general perspective for surface level readers is that zoros stronger.

When in reality I'm saying that there's glossed over details that disprove this line of thinking.

Your suggestion is contradictory and benefits nothing.
So you can't convince the hundreds of people who dont die hard stan either character that at one point Sanji was stronger than Zoro

:milaugh:

Why can't Simpji fans stay 5 minutes without clowning themselves?

East Blue/Alabasta Zoro was as strong as East Blue/Alabasta Luffy.
Sanji was a shit ton weaker than them.

:kuzanshut:
Lmaooooooo databook from ennies lobby😂😂 which when doriki dropped completely contradicted shit tier inconsistent databooks.

You really want me to point out the inconsistencies and how unreliable databooks for one piece are?

Sanji has the better feats until alabasta when they even out. This is a fact. I can prove it.

Manga>>>databooks proven wrong consistently by the manga

So you can't convince the hundreds of people who dont die hard stan either character that at one point Sanji was stronger than Zoro
Nah I'm not gonna wade through the lies bs and deflections of the majority of zbois who will flood the post. Like yourself... just to try and convince a minority that honestly doesn't want to see the truth nor care enough.