Break Week Sanji is ultimate rival of Zoro

Yeah thats sanji

Real talk tho there are times sanjis stronger but bias makes others not see it.
Yeah that Sanji always fighting the 2nd strongest in the crew... oh wait Just Kidding that's not Sanji... That's Zoro

Yeah that Sanji in the cover with all the other #2s in the crew.... oh wait Just Kidding that's not Sanji.... That's Zoro

Yeah that Sanji the 2nd crew member to have CoC and AdvCoC... oh wait Just Kidding that's not Sanji... That's Zoro

Real talk pot calling kettle Bias
Exactly what I meant. You arent worth discussing this with because this is your response.

Maybe open yourself up to a different perspective and you'll see that there's info you missed or glossed over.

Bye
Me: Responds with facts

You: You aren't worth discussing this topic because I dont like facts open up your mind to two piece :risitasad::risitasad:
You literally didn't. You spewed a bunch of bullshit and "tried"(key word here) to pass it off as an intelligent response.

Until the time you're ready to respond in a cordial manner... bye
To bring this full circle in YOUR POINT OF VIEW since to you (I was spewing a bunch of BS)

Zoro doesnt fight the #2s in the crew
Zoro doesnt have CoC or AdvCoC nor is the 2nd member of the crew to possess it
Zoro isnt on a coverpage with all the other #2s in the other crews

:okay:

To you Sanji is stronger even though Zoro fights the Number 2s of the crew.... Look inward to who's spewing the bullshit on the forum

Last edited:
And I clarified in a separate paragraph that the previous statement wasn't my actual opinion. Imagine twisting the narrative by any means to make yourself look good.

Have fun:milaugh:
Ahhhhh my bad, I get it now didn't realize your opinion wasn't actually your opinion.... even though that's what you constantly spam....

Never been an instance where Sanji was "stronger" than Zoro.... but hey you and the other "non biased" 10 Sanji fans keep thinking he is though

No one:

You: I said my opinion follow by my other opinion which means my first opinion isnt my real opinion so when you respond to that you're an idiot because you should have responded to only my second opinion which is my real opinion not my first opinion

:ihaha::risitameh::hapnoel:

Last edited:
@BillSlipton my bad, I was too harsh on you /s... lets take a look in storyline that is OP when it comes to Zoro and Sanji

Alabasta: Zoro fights stronger opponent than Sanji
Enies Lobby: Zoro fights stronger opponenet than Sanji
Wano: Zoro fights stronger opponent than Sanji

Bonus: Zoro is on the cover explicitly with all the number 2's of the crew
Zoro is also the 2nd StrawHat to unlock CoC

Ahhhhh my bad, I get it now didn't realize your opinion wasn't actually your opinion.... even though that's what you constantly spam....

Never been an instance where Sanji was "stronger" than Zoro.... but hey you and the other "non biased" 10 Sanji fans keep thinking he is though

No one:

You: I said my opinion follow by my other opinion which means my first opinion isnt my real opinion so when you respond to that you're an idiot because you should have responded to only my second opinion which is my real opinion not my first opinion

:ihaha::risitameh::hapnoel:
Good God imagine being this mentally deficient. You're bad at trolling too.

You really want to get the swift diff treatment from the Slipton? Foh buffoon

You're literally putting words in my mouth and lying about what I have said. This is a terrible way to troll. Get better

Good God imagine being this mentally deficient. You're bad at trolling too.

You really want to get the swift diff treatment from the Slipton? Foh buffoon

You're literally putting words in my mouth and lying about what I have said. This is a terrible way to troll. Get better
Sanji has never at any point in this story been stronger than Zoro

@BillSlipton my bad, I was too harsh on you /s... lets take a look in storyline that is OP when it comes to Zoro and Sanji

Alabasta: Zoro fights stronger opponent than Sanji
Enies Lobby: Zoro fights stronger opponenet than Sanji
Wano: Zoro fights stronger opponent than Sanji

Bonus: Zoro is on the cover explicitly with all the number 2's of the crew
Zoro is also the 2nd StrawHat to unlock CoC
Zoro shares parallels with Luffy while Sanji doesn't: Zoro and Luffy are both Kings, both WG Supernovas, both Conquerors, both Advanced Haki users, both have top tiers as their precise benchmarks to reach and surpass, both have fighting oriented dreams. Sanji completely lacks all of that, Oda didn't want to give him but he gave to Zoro.

Zoro is showed, stated and implied by multiple sources (manga statements, datsbook statements, the 1031 cover with the Number Twos) to be the second strongest in the Strawhats, Luffy's right hand man and the first mate/vice captain for the rest of the crew.

Zoro always performs better than Sanji against strongest opponents or similar opponents: just compare Zoro vs Fujitora and Zoro vs Kaido and Big Mom to Sanji vs Doflamingo, or Zoro vs Pica to Sanji vs Vergo. Why, you think?
Zoro is also the one who, as the first mate/right hand/second strongest fights to protect Luffy from the very strongest enemies, especially when Luffy is defenseless (Zoro vs Kuma and Zoro vs Kaido are prime examples of this).

Zoro is the one who shares with Luffy some of the most iconic scenes, while Sanji is not present: the revelation of Blackbeard with the "is not he, is they", chapter 1000 for the great fight between Supernovas and Yonkos, he is the only one Strawhat who met both Ace and Sabo.

Databook states that Zoro has strength on Luffy's level. Another databook ranks Strawhats in fighting strength and gives Luffy and Zoro 6/6 while it gives Sanji 5/6.

Zoro most of times fight someone that Sanji can't defeat (in Alabasta Sanji would brutally lose to Mr 1 who Zoro defeated, in Skypiea Sanji would lose to Ohm who Zoro defeated, in Enies Lobby Sanji would either lose or at least have an extreme diff fight with Kaku who Zoro defeated, in Dressrosa Sanji could not defeat Pica who Zoro defeated, in Wano/Onigashima Sanji would lose to King who Zoro defeated).
Sanji will never be as strong as Mihawk, let alone stronger than Mihawk, when Zoro will 100% be stronger than Mihawk.

Sanji never fought someone that Zoro couldn't defeat (on the opposite, Zoro would make a clown of Sanji's opponents; while, as said, Sanji can't defeat most of the enemies that Zoro defeated in the same arc).
Also Zoro always has a fight in every arc. Sanji does not. And Zoro has many more power ups than Sanji, and greater power ups also. Why, you think?

Zoro: in Logue Town receives stronger swords than the ones he had before, in Alabasta learns how to cut steel (CoA Haki), in Skypiea learns how to do flying slashes, in Enies Lobby learns Ashura, in Thriller Bark receives Shunsui which is a much stronger sword than the one he had before, then in time skip trains under Mihawk, and in Wano/Onigashima receives Enma and unlocks Advanced Conqueror Haki.
Sanji: in Enies Lobby learns Diable Jambe, then in time skip trains under Emporio Ivankov, in WCI receives the Raid Suit and in Wano/Onigashima unlocks the esoskeleton and learns Ifrit Jambe.

Zoro's main iconic power ups are greater than Sanji's main iconic power ups (Ashura >> Diable Jambe and Advanced Conqueror Haki >> Vinsmoke Esoskeleton and Ifrit Jambe). Not to mention Oda having Zoro training with Mihawk... while at the same time Sanji is training with Emporio Ivankov.

Zoro has much more parallels and things that he shares (portrayals, powers, goals, benchmarks) with Luffy than he has with Sanji. And most things that Zoro shares with Luffy, Sanji has not. Why, do you think? Maybe the answer is just the easiest...

Not to mention that Sanji was sure that Pre Adv CoC Zoro could have killed him if he went crazy with his newfound powers and started attacking people without realizing who they were.
Meaning that Sanji himself admitted that Zoro is confortably stronger than he is. And that was Pre Power Up Zoro, let alone the Current one.

B-but they bicker in gags! T-that makes them rivals and equals!

I mean I do have facts but I doubt you'd listen
Head canon doesnt = facts

At every single point in the story Zoro is the clear #2 in the crew but in your eyes and the eyes of 10 other Sanji stans that is not the case

Make a poll: At any point in the story (Ch 1-1044) ANY POINT was Sanji stronger than Zoro: Im still confident Zoro would win by a wiiiiiiiiide margin