Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has advanced CoC too

He doesn't have the will to oppose and beat another conqueror such as big mom. He doesn't display desire to beat other conquerors in any form. He chose to serve others rather than rule them. Essentially, if it came down between giving up his ambition or fighting to win it all in order to save his allies, he'd do the former.
Youre just wrong?
“He doesn’t have the will to oppose another conqueror”
- The entire tea party was Sanji opposing Big Mom and her plan. He even straight up blocked big mom because she was about to attack Reiju.

“He chose to serve others rather than rule them.”
- That’s like saying Zoro/Oden/Rayleigh shouldn’t be conquerors. Literally the dumbest reasoning.

“If it came down between giving up his ambition or fighting to win it all in order to save his allies, he’d do the former”
- Like Sanji wasn’t going to give up his ambition to save the SHs in Thriller Bark
- Like Sanji wasn’t going to give up his ambition to save the SHs in WCI
- Sanji regularly chooses his friends and his convictions over his life. He’s never once abandoned what’s important to him to save his life.

Youre just wrong?
- The entire tea party was Sanji opposing Big Mom and her plan. He even straight up blocked big mom because she was about to attack Reiju.

- That’s like saying Zoro/Oden/Rayleigh shouldn’t be conquerors. Literally the dumbest reasoning.

“If it came down between giving up his ambition or fighting to win it all in order to save his allies, he’d do the former”
- Like Sanji wasn’t going to give up his ambition to save the SHs in Thriller Bark
- Sanji regularly chooses his friends and his convictions over his life. He’s never once abandoned what’s important to him to save his life.
Honestly theses guys are bringing up the weakest and dumbest arguments. Literally nothing alludes to Sanji not deserving CoC. In fact its the opposite with the amount of willpower hes displayed.

I think you misunderstand why he hated germa? He didn’t hate their mindset of being superior, he hated how they treated those below them.
And this is an important difference because?
The point is that Sanji understood that the fact they believed they were superior to commoners was toxic. The way they treated peasants was part of that though

Sanji left his Timeskip island as the strongest as well because he wanted to be the worlds greatest cook for luffy.
He wanted to be a great cook for Luffy, not the best cook in the world

Sanji wanted to prove that his cooking was more powerful than any of Beges poisons and overpowered the will of a supernova captain with it
That's not why he didn't want Bege to poison the cake. That was because his principles as a chef wouldn't allow him to use his cooking as a weapon

Sanji may not want to be some WSS or King of the Pirates, but he does have the desire to stand above others and to more importantly, stand in front of others to protect what he loves.
My dude, Sanji's dream is to find the All Blue because that would let him cook a bunch of different meals. There's nothing competitive about it. He wants to protect his friends like all the other Strawhats do. But he doesn't want to be the BEST at any specific thing
Post automatically merged:

oh yes you're right but my point is he abandoned his dream.
He said so himself.
Out of guilt. He felt responsible for Zeff having to give up his dream
That doesn't mean he didn't have ambition. Just that he was willing to give it up for something else

He has a chance at getting CoC imo, it's silly to say he'll never get it because if Oda wants it to happen then he'll find a way to incorporate it.

I don't think it's that likely and it's not definite like some people seem to think but it's possible

And this is an important difference because?
The point is that Sanji understood that the fact they believed they were superior to commoners was toxic. The way they treated peasants was part of that though

He wanted to be a great cook for Luffy, not the best cook in the world

That's not why he didn't want Bege to poison the cake. That was because his principles as a chef wouldn't allow him to use his cooking as a weapon

My dude, Sanji's dream is to find the All Blue because that would let him cook a bunch of different meals. There's nothing competitive about it. He wants to protect his friends like all the other Strawhats do. But he doesn't want to be the BEST at any specific thing
Sanji only has issues with germa cause they treat those below them as trash not that they’re royal??

Official translation says best cook in the world

He said he was going to knock big mom out with the power of his cooking. And Bege caved to this.

Oden didn’t want to be the best, Whitebeard didn’t want to be the best. Saying you need a competitive dream is just bad headcanon.

How is that remotely similar ? Protecting your crew and not trusting them....is 2 completely diffrent thing. And Sanji was right....Meme wouldve analiated Luffy in WCI.

Again what does any of this have to do with @Penis's point of needing an ambition to conquer something to have CoC. Non of the things you mentioned have anything to do with conquering.
BM would've annihilated Luffy yet she didn't? It's about your mentality with literally anything you do as a character, look at Kidd, Luffy or Zoro, then Sanji. Kidd and Luffy don't submit to Kaido even after he neg-diffs them and throws them in Udon, Zoro faces Mihawk down despite it being so clearly against Zoro's favour. They don't back down because their ambition is worth fighting and dying for.

Youre just wrong?
Sanji only opposed Big Mom after his Conqueror captain came to take the lead.

I'm not talking about being a subordinate to one Conqueror, you can still do that and have conqueror-qualities as an individual. But Sanji personally enjoys serving others regardless of who they are, even a mouse.

Again I'll refer to Luffy Kidd and Zoro. There's a difference between giving up your ambition and what Sanji did in WCI (won't even mention TB). He chose to live whilst having given his ambition away. For any of the real conquerors i suggested giving away your life and your ambition are one and the same. If Sanji really thought losing his dream in order to save his friends was so important and he's a rightful conqueror, he'd have died before submitting to BM. If you're going to lose your dream you should do it by giving your life.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
BM would've annihilated Luffy yet she didn't? It's about your mentality with literally anything you do as a character, look at Kidd, Luffy or Zoro, then Sanji. Kidd and Luffy don't submit to Kaido even after he neg-diffs them and throws them in Udon, Zoro faces Mihawk down despite it being so clearly against Zoro's favour. They don't back down because their ambition is worth fighting and dying for.

I'm not talking about being a subordinate to one Conqueror, you can still do that and have conqueror-qualities as an individual. But Sanji personally enjoys serving others regardless of who they are, even a mouse.

Again I'll refer to Luffy Kidd and Zoro. There's a difference between giving up your ambition and what Sanji did in WCI (won't even mention TB). He chose to live whilst having given his ambition away. For any of the real conquerors i suggested giving away your life and your ambition are one and the same. If Sanji really thought losing his dream in order to save his friends was so important and he's a rightful conqueror, he'd have died before submitting to BM. If you're going to lose your dream you should do it by giving your life.
people forget sanji gave up on the SHs and was gonna marry pudding it was luffy's arrival that made him go against BM, sanji just followed

BM would've annihilated Luffy yet she didn't? It's about your mentality with literally anything you do as a character, look at Kidd, Luffy or Zoro, then Sanji. Kidd and Luffy don't submit to Kaido even after he neg-diffs them and throws them in Udon, Zoro faces Mihawk down despite it being so clearly against Zoro favour-wise. They don't back down because their ambition is worth fighting and dying for.

Sanji chose to sacrifice his life in order to ensure those who cared for?? That’s literally what happened. So you think he should’ve tried to physically fought big moms entire crew and then let everyone die?

Sanji only has issues with germa cause they treat those below them as trash not that they’re royal??

Official translation says best cook in the world

He said he was going to knock big mom out with the power of his cooking. And Bege caved to this.

Oden didn’t want to be the best, Whitebeard didn’t want to be the best. Saying you need a competitive dream is just bad headcanon.
They treat peasants as trash BECAUSE they believe that being royals makes them superior

I just posted the official translation

That doesn't disprove my point. He refused to let his cooking be used to kill someone

Oden is debatable, but WB was on the Rocks so he probably wanted to be the best at some point

Sanji chose to sacrifice his life in order to ensure those who cared for?? That’s literally what happened. So you think he should’ve tried to physically fought big moms entire crew and then let everyone die?
He should have brought the crew and tried to stop BM, or ignored her completely. His in-between response made things worse while showing he didn't trust or understand Luffy. When you say "Sanji chose to sacrifice his life" you don't really mean it the way I do I think, because if he had sacrificed himself he'd be dead.

He should have brought the crew and tried to stop BM, or ignored her completely. His in-between response made things worse while showing he didn't trust or understand Luffy. When you say "Sanji chose to sacrifice his life" you don't really mean it the way I do I think, because if he had sacrificed himself he'd be dead.
I mean that's kinda the point, isn't it? Sanji believed that he shouldn't be asking others to get involved in his problems and he came to the realization in WCI that it's okay to be selfish and ask others for help.

They treat peasants as trash BECAUSE they believe that being royals makes them superior

I just posted the official translation

That doesn't disprove my point. He refused to let his cooking be used to kill someone

Oden is debatable, but WB was on the Rocks so he probably wanted to be the best at some point
They treated peasants like trash because they treated peasants like trash.

You posted the fanlation.

Oden isn’t debatable, he didn’t want to rule anyone. He didn’t want to lead. He wanted to be whitebeards and rogers subordinates.

Whitebeard only ever wanted a family. He grew up a poor orphan and he just wanted to find himself a family.

“Wanting to be the best” isn’t a prerequisite to be a conqueror. Never has been.

I mean that's kinda the point, isn't it? Sanji believed that he shouldn't be asking others to get involved in his problems and he came to the realization in WCI that it's okay to be selfish and ask others for help.
Too late to realise it especially when the author already did a better execution on character whom it suited better plus a timeskip :kriwhat: