Powers & Abilities Sanji most likely has advanced CoC too

He should have brought the crew and tried to stop BM, or ignored her completely. His in-between response made things worse while showing he didn't trust or understand Luffy. When you say "Sanji chose to sacrifice his life" you don't really mean it the way I do I think, because if he had sacrificed himself he'd be dead.
The crew was on Dressrosa? If he ignored her he’d be responsible for Zeffs death.

There was no in between. He went out there to tell Judge to pick someone else to marry pudding, then when that showed itd be pointless, he decided to Sacrifice himself in order to save those he loved.

You have a really bad way of looking at sacrificing oneself.

The crew was on Dressrosa? If he ignored her he’d be responsible for Zeffs death.

There was no in between. He went out there to tell Judge to pick someone else to marry pudding, then when that showed itd be pointless, he decided to Sacrifice himself in order to save those he loved.

You have a really bad way of looking at sacrificing oneself.
Bad or not, you need to have an all-or-nothing drive for your ambition if you want to be portrayed as a conqueror. And Zeff's death is irrelevant, Sanji should have trusted that he or Luffy could have protected Zeff but instead he decided that Big Mom was superior. He magically lacked self-esteem in WCI, blame oda for taking Sanji out of CoC contention.

not at the baratie he didnt.
now that i think about it he didnt do it in front of kuma either.
And he said fmi is his all blue he gives up on it quite easily
One was his introduction arc same as Nami hasn't and all others put their stutt aside for others before joining and

And the other one was a damn gag. But hey context

Let us take everything seriouslz. EB Nami had CoA and super human strength to damage Zoro and Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Bad or not, you need to have an all-or-nothing drive for your ambition if you want to be portrayed as a conqueror. And Zeff's death is irrelevant, Sanji should have trusted that he or Luffy could have protected Zeff but instead he decided that Big Mom was superior. He magically lacked self-esteem in WCI, blame oda for taking Sanji out of CoC contention.
Yeah Zoro would say fuck you Big Mom and do not care about Shimotsuki village.

Would be fun to see

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
One was his introduction arc same as Nami hasn't and all others put their stutt aside for others before joining and

And the other one was a damn gag. But hey context

Let us take everything seriouslz. EB Nami had CoA and super human strength to damage Zoro and Luffy
zoro didnt give up on his dream he thought morgan would free him after a month and he would be free to keep pursuing his dream, so what are you talking about?

They treated peasants like trash because they treated peasants like trash.

You posted the fanlation.

Oden isn’t debatable, he didn’t want to rule anyone. He didn’t want to lead. He wanted to be whitebeards and rogers subordinates.

Whitebeard only ever wanted a family. He grew up a poor orphan and he just wanted to find himself a family.

“Wanting to be the best” isn’t a prerequisite to be a conqueror. Never has been.
Really dude?

No I didn't holy shit. If you don't believe me go look up chapter 595 right now

I guess Oden is kind of a weird case, but still I'd argue that's more being inconsistent with CoC than anything else

Then why did he join the Rocks?

Having some kind of dream that would have you surpass others is

Really dude?

No I didn't holy shit. If you don't believe me go look up chapter 595 right now

I guess Oden is kind of a weird case, but still I'd argue that's more being inconsistent with CoC than anything else

Then why did he join the Rocks?

Having some kind of dream that would have you surpass others is
Big Mom joined rocks when she wanted to create a country where everyone could be equal

Whitebeard joined rocks because he wanted to find a family.

Dream to surpass others is nothing

Big Mom joined rocks when she wanted to create a country where everyone could be equal

Whitebeard joined rocks because he wanted to find a family.

Dream to surpass others is nothing
Big Mom wanted to be the King of the Pirates too

If you join someone like Rocks you probably have large ambition that would have you surpass others.

Nah

your excuse was that it was sanji's introductory arc same as nami and ALL the others so i'm pointing out to you how that wasn't the case for the 2nd conqueror in the crew
Oh ok you are right. Doesn't change the fact that he put his dream in second row to save Luffy at TB.

And it was not a gag but serious... And damn it was awesome. Sadly for Sanji's case it was a con because LOL no ambition.

It's not like he haven't showed ambition a lot during childhood in both his flashbacks and also leaderskills even now in Wano.

And before you get it wrong. Look at my history... I don't think he will get CoC

It is just the double standards I hate.