Character Discussion Sanji not using the raid suit during a damn war is incredibly stupid

What kind of comparison is that ?
Did Zoro throw a tantrum to not use Ashura because he has principles ? Didn't he say that he was ready for anything (even using his teeth) if it means winning ?
Its a comparison of good writing to bad writing. Zoro is holding back for no reason in a way that is inconsistent with his character. Sanji is holding back for a reason that is consistent with his character.

Its a comparison of good writing to bad writing. Zoro is holding back for no reason in a way that is inconsistent with his character. Sanji is holding back for a reason that is consistent with his character.
Have you read my reply ? how is Zoro holding back when he has 30broken bones and took a medecine that has serious side effects ?
Did he find himself into a situation where he is going to die and still refuses to use a technique or a sword or whatever because principles ? ?

He's literally used it multiple times already...

Onigashima is about to be dropped on millions of innocent lives. Refusing to use everything in your power to aid in stopping it because of your stupid principles is nonsensical. Dude is quick to use it to pree on naked girls but not to win a war where millions of people are depending on you?

This was already idiotic when he didn't use it to save a woman that he thought was being sexually assaulted (turns out Black Mariah laid a trap) but now it's worse than that.

Can someone please help me understand how they can like this character during this arc?
He doesn't want to use it because it effect his body that's the reason

Let me tell something that might trigger people.
Oda makes so that every reader is "Sanji".
We are all, as readers, gazing upon Nami's body during her time taking a bath. She's exposed to us all. The character doesn't expose herself to an audience willingly.
The only difference between you and Sanji, is that Sanji can get caught, while you relish on impunity.
I see a bunch of people that like to point fingers at "creepiness", but are equally quick on their mouses to post extremely sexual fanarts of the same characters they were "defending" moments prior. Most of these people probably like to visit some....special websites to look for even more "special" pics of Nami or other characters.
That's the true nature of "fan service".
You are all a bunch of invisible creeps lurking on the bath house, lusting over Nami and Robin, as much as Sanji was.
Which is also why y'all point finger at him.
We are often quick to have repulse for the bad things that mirror ourselves.

Think about it next time you are discussing "omg side boobs, omg nami so hot, omg i hate momo because he got to take advantage of the girls' "motherly" instincts. I wish it was me".
Peace.
:cheers:

You guys are that stupid?

Sanji isn't using the raid suit because it's making him feel weird and is stopping his body from functioning properly

And you do know he already used it to save momo?

Lmao sanji haters are getting that down bad? Sanji literally said he is okay with swallowing his pride to save others and wear the raid suit

What would be stupid is nerfing himself by wearing a suit that isn't even worth it, given how it's main ability is easily countered by basic observation

I applaud Sanji in every way for using the RS as little as possible.

Next step, get Franky, Chopper and Law to remove the exoskeleton
you can't remove it, it's in his genes, he will regrow another one instantly
Post automatically merged:

Every thread is about sanji now,, and not even from sanjinos LMAO, THE GOAT
:milaugh:

Yea I agree but thats Oda trying to build tension and its working. He should have put that suit on as soon as Queen started with his shenanigans.

oda made sanji make fun of zoro for not wanting to wear an armor, just for him to refuse wearing his raid suit later.
sanji is stupid because oda is stupid
a lot of contradictions in this shitty arc

Raid suit isn't just an armor, it's something that makes his body feel weird and remind him of his hatred of the vinsmokes, you can't understand a simple thing like that ? did you really compare a random armor to what the raid suit means to sanji ?

Raid suit isn't just an armor, it's something that makes his body feel weird and remind him of his hatred of the vinsmokes, you can't understand a simple thing like that ? did you really compare a random armor to what the raid suit means to sanji ?
sanji wore that armor to peek at naked women, he didn't complain like a bitch then, but now when it really matters he's allowing his daddy issues to compromise the success of the raid, especially when they made clear that winning this is going to put luffy closer to becoming PK.

Post automatically merged:

looks like oda forgot about the bathhouse incident.

Last edited:
Well tbh he wasn't seemingly needing it out of fairness, until Queen got serious.. then the Exo protected him. But yeah it was conscentious from Sanji not to wear it against him.

Well tbh he wasn't seemingly needing it out of fairness, until Queen got serious.. then the Exo protected him. But yeah it was conscentious from Sanji not to wear it against him.
It was a pretty smart decision tbh

The raid suit is distracting him and keeping him from fighting and dodging as good as he normally can , so refusing to wear it because it has more downsides than upsides is just logical

It was a pretty smart decision tbh

The raid suit is distracting him and keeping him from fighting and dodging as good as he normally can , so refusing to wear it because it has more downsides than upsides is just logical
Nope it's not logical. He risked his life like that, if it wasn't for the Exoskeleton he would have been dust. :milaugh:

Goda did save the reckless man. And I disagree with the carelessness aspect.