Powers & Abilities Sanji, raid suit and invisibility

Judge knows what Sanji's brothers can do. He knows Ichiji can use laser beams, he knows Niji can use lightning, he knows Yonji can stretch his arms. There's no reason he wouldn't know they can use stealth if that was the case. He said nothing about a "signature move", he only said invisibility was Stealth Black's power.
Queen, right? So think about this: Queen gives no indication that he just now developed his invisibility. Sanji just received his RS recently; there was no one to wear a number 3 RS even if it did exist. So the technology has been around for some time. If you're basing Germa on Queen vs just understanding that he applies some knowledge based on them, this is a discrepancy. He applies no RS or genetic mods or clones, etc.

But again considering that I never said Niji's Stealth was actually a result of camouflage, it's a weak deflection.

Last edited:
Nothing... But the main question stays. If the DNA is giving the special abilities ad well... What would be Sanji's if the invisbilty came from suit
I imagine Sanji ditched the suit in time probably and he won't be affected enough to trigger the genes or whatever to the point he becomes a cold person. I presume he may not develop invisibility, if anything I would rather bet that's a property of the suit and perhaps always was, not his genes.

I imagine Sanji ditched the suit in time probably and he won't be affected enough to trigger the genes or whatever to the point he becomes a cold person. I presume he may not develop invisibility, if anything I would rather bet that's a property of the suit and perhaps always was, not his genes.
So what have been his genes... Something to fit the invisibilty Stealth Black was famous for. Fire for sure isn't

Queen, right? So think about this: Queen gives no indication that he just now developed his invisibility. Sanji just received his RS recently; there was no one to wear a number 3 RS even if it did exist. So the technology has been around for some time. If you're basing Germa on Queen vs just understanding that he applies some knowledge based on them, this is a discrepancy. He applies no RS or genetic mods or clones, etc.

But again considering that I never said Niji's Stealth was actually a result of camouflage, it's a weak deflection.
That's exactly what you meant based on some of your previous posts :

That's what I think. There's zero indication that Sanji was genetically inclined to have invisibility before they met him in WCI, and it's too different from the other powers. Between Niji having his own stealth and the boys teaming up for a "black" move it would appear as though the Number 3 RS was designed after the comic version of Germa instead of Judge's intentions
He definitely didn't use it voluntarily, and he likely didn't use it at all.

Separately, Niji has stealth abilities. There is no coincidence that he said it and then disappeared. Stealth black is unlike the other Raid Suits, so it's less likely to represent his Germa power and more likely to be an invention based on general Raid Suit abilities or inspired by the Germa comic. The translation I read of the O Soba Mask vivre card mentioned nothing about the power being exclusive.

Also
Fast forward to maybe the eighth minute. This isn't canon, but there is the fact that apparently the game has Niji disappear with stealth and require you to use CoO to get him.

And more clarity in my response to you

I showed you how this is wrong.
There was literally a comic strip about Germa which featured Stealth Black character. That’s how he would know invisibility is Stealth Black’s thing. It should be enough, trying to overcomplicate things on the pretext that Queen isn’t himself part of Germa makes little sense, Oda is using Queen to give readers infos. You need a valid narrative reason to mislead readers with false informations, there’s no reason to make Queen say something false here.

That's exactly what you meant based on some of your previous posts :

There was literally a comic strip about Germa which featured Stealth Black character. That’s how he would know invisibility is Stealth Black’s thing. It should be enough, trying to overcomplicate things on the pretext that Queen isn’t himself part of Germa makes little sense, Oda is using Queen to give readers infos. You need a valid narrative reason to mislead readers with false informations, there’s no reason to make Queen say something false here.
Lol no, read my posts. I never asserted how he did it outside of the Raid Suit, just that he has his own "separate stealth abilities" and that the technology would have been a thing before WCI.

If we're talking about Stealth Black, that there was a comic strip Queen could know means nothing. It's not like fanboys Law or Hawkins could do the same. The technology had to exist outside of the comic for Queen to apply it or else it means he would have come up with the tech before Judge. Or did Judge develop it and just never decide to apply it, in the hopes that someday Sanji would emerge to use it?

Anyway, the only reason Niji even came up was in demonstration of invisibility not being Sanji's genetic equivalent of the knee that Niji drove into his back. The point that this is exclusive to his RS was right. You're trying to say that Queen denies that the other Germa have stealth abilities, and that's not something he says or that we saw. It's ironic if you're insisting that we aren't seeing speed used to make invisibility and then saying that the stealth move also can't be technology.

Bruh who cares if Sanji uses speed or invisibility, if Sanji uses speed then even proficient CoO user won't be able to detect him. If Sanji uses invisibility then CoO and maybe even FS users won't be able to see Sanji's attacks. Just like how it doesn't matter if Sanji is a Lunarian or not, if Sanji is indeed then he's considered a "God", if he isn't then he's already by default a superior race and better fire user. Since King got wiped by humans most likely (Sanji is a human) and King can't evolve his "Diable Jambe" to Ifrit Jambe like Sanji does. Basically a win win situation for Sanji fanbase. Don't see why it's so complicated about this.

(As for my opinion though, I still think that Sanji still have invisibility but couldn't activate it without the RS due for it being too weak for Base Sanji to use it).

I do see sanji getting his invisibility maybe next chapter or later on because niji could use his powers without his suit so it's safe to assume the others could as well, , I have faith in oda

If there is no translate error , that can related to move.

Remember , when sanji use diamble jamble for the first time, he need to create friction to get fire on his foot.

But , sanji said he is already at white hot . That means reaching white hot want super fast acceleration in his body. Of course , haki provide contribution.
However
Reaching white hot movement can cause he seems vanish. I am thinking like that. Not invisibility.
yes , my coo is working very good.

Bruh who cares if Sanji uses speed or invisibility, if Sanji uses speed then even proficient CoO user won't be able to detect him. If Sanji uses invisibility then CoO and maybe even FS users won't be able to see Sanji's attacks. Just like how it doesn't matter if Sanji is a Lunarian or not, if Sanji is indeed then he's considered a "God", if he isn't then he's already by default a superior race and better fire user. Since King got wiped by humans most likely (Sanji is a human) and King can't evolve his "Diable Jambe" to Ifrit Jambe like Sanji does. Basically a win win situation for Sanji fanbase. Don't see why it's so complicated about this.

(As for my opinion though, I still think that Sanji still have invisibility but couldn't activate it without the RS due for it being too weak for Base Sanji to use it).
It's curious because so far the thing legitimately constituting a major lack between the two is the Exoskeleton which also constitutes Sanji's major power up.