Questions & Mysteries Sanji Showed His Limit and Now He Needs Technology as a Power Up To Rise Again

Sanji's potential without daddy

• Total voters
I’m just happy that after 11 years of Sanji being far inferior to Luffy and Zoro he is now catching up to them.

I always used to find it funny when Sanji couldn’t do anything to Vergo someone weaker than people Luffy and Zoro could casually OHKO and his delusional fans would run their mouths just to cry and say Sanji is comparable to Zoro LOL, after timeskip it was very clear Luffy and Zoro came out of training minimum YC3 while Sanji came out even below officer level, but at least now if Sanji’s delusional fans start running their mouth about Sanji being relevant I can now take them seriously since this Germa 66 power up will change the power scaling from :

Luffy <= Zoro >>>>> Sanji to Luffy<= Zoro > Sanji

Now we have to wait for Luffy to have a decent showing vs Kaido to restore the balance of the top back to : Luffy > Zoro > Sanji

I agree general concept. Chosen one class is CoC . Not arguable .
Advanced CoC is a reflection of advanced CoC.
Sanji have exsceleton.
I think this chapter officially confirmed sanji has never get CoC and CoA advanced type.
When we comes CoC , during ten years , we just show from sanji about coo , dodge the bean.
That means Oda basically made mistake . The only totally useless training has been Sanjis . I am sad for Sanji. He spent two years with running.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Wouldn't that actually make their favorite miserable, given how they need to downplay their opponents to glorify their favorite? They're definitely not helping their favorite or themselves by doing this.
Thats how its always been. They are always going on about how zoro has a magical sword with odens haki on it even though that was never stated at any point in the story.
And now the zoro fans make fun of sanji for using judges power and rs despite saying before that he wouldnt rely on it.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thats how its always been. They are always going on about how zoro has a magical sword with odens haki on it even though that was never stated at any point in the story.
And now the zoro fans make fun of sanji for using judges and rs despite saying before that he wouldnt rely on it.
And that makes whoever mocks Zoro for having Enma miserable, and the same goes for their favorite character(s). Are Zoro fans and their favorite the same as them as well?

I made a suggestion out of courtesy, but I wouldn't mind it if they wish to be miserable so badly.

What a loser this sanji fan, changing the poll to feel better :gokulaugh:.

Anyway I dont care about Sanji you know why? Because Oda himself doesnt care a shit about Sanji. He just stop trying with this character. That why he went to this root instead developing Sanji own potential, he went for the dady easy route.

That is also why after time skip, Sanji didnt get any proper fight even in his own arc. Peace :suresure:

Why is troll?
Sanji was practically low- mid diff by Queen in a move.
Sanji also mentions he can't hurt Queen ,he must come up with something to do such.

Then the exoskeleton pu happened but still doesn't solve that offensive wise he still needs something.
So why one would say he didn't show his limit if defense wise was overwhelmed and offensive was unable to do something?
Its a troll thread because @Fenaker is blatantly trying to flame

Oda decided to give sanji a different power up than the ones he gave Luffy and Zoro. This is obviously due to plot purposes. Luffy and Zoro needed haki power ups to fight kaido, sanji didn't fight kaido.
Instead, Sanji's power ups focus on one of sanji's main conflicts, his relationship with his family.

This has nothing to do with whether or not Sanji is capable of learning ryuo, he just has different conflicts. But @Fenaker won't acknowledge this because his only aim in making this thread was to start shit.