Anime & Manga Sanji the True Princess of WCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess he is more referring to Damsel in Distress sorta situation.
Sanji was in distress, but it was more mental distress, kinda same as Nico Robin, he had his "I wanna live" moment.

But he is not princess of the arc, his role in WCI was same as Nico Robin's role in Enies Lobby which is not necessarily the bad thing.

Tho obviously Nico Robin's character work in Enies Lobby was infinitely better because Oda was infinitely better story teller back then.
i feel like Oda is trying too hard post-skip and as a result the story doesnt feel as natural as Pre-skip. and he kinda copies his own earlier arcs and adds their elements to post-skip arcs. So even if WCI's was as good as EL, it wont feel as impressive, cuz WCI would be just a 2nd fiddle for EL at that point
and i stopped giving shit for useless plot like "Khalifa 2.0" cuz its clear that Oda cant come up with interesting sub-plot for his char and he cant handle a good number of chars at the same time. so no reason for me to give shit to Sanji when the mangaka himself isnt trying to hide his(Oda's) inability to write a decent narrative.

Sanji's a boss. Just him being himself turned this

into this

A master of manipulation who cold-heartedly fooled countless men sending them to their death, doing her best to help Sanji and crying her eyes out over being left behind by him :akaman:
Sanji transformed all these bitches into good people lmao. And I'm not talking about only women either lol. If Black Maria wasnt Robin's fight, I'd give her a few chaps before she starts crying to Sanji.
Post automatically merged:

i feel like Oda is trying too hard post-skip and as a result the story doesnt feel as natural as Pre-skip. and he kinda copies his own earlier arcs and adds their elements to post-skip arcs. So even if WCI's was as good as EL, it wont feel as impressive, cuz WCI would be just a 2nd fiddle for EL at that point
and i stopped giving shit for useless plot like "Khalifa 2.0" cuz its clear that Oda cant come up with interesting sub-plot for his char and he cant handle a good number of chars at the same time. so no reason for me to give shit to Sanji when the mangaka himself isnt trying to hide his(Oda's) inability to write a decent narrative.
Well if Sanji got "Khalifa 2.0".....he's only gonna get "The Hunter 2.0" afterwards.

This time I'm hoping he calls himself "The Meteor" or something that indicates Dinosaur extinction.

Sanji transformed all these bitches into good people lmao. And I'm not talking about only women either lol. If Black Maria wasnt Robin's fight, I'd give her a few chaps before she starts crying to Sanji.

Well if Sanji got "Khalifa 2.0".....he's only gonna get "The Hunter 2.0" afterwards.

This time I'm hoping he calls himself "The Meteor" or something that indicates Dinosaur extinction.
not sure if u have watched movie Z or not, there was a guy with Mosa Mosa DF(?)(dont remember exactly the name (Binz?) but he had plant growth df and screamed Mosa Mosa so remembered him by that:suresure:). well back to the point, the last attack used by Sanji in that fight looked like a Meteor Strike. it is my most fav Sanji fight so far (at least visually). i like the idea of sky battle with high speed engagement between opponent(not the type where the battle only shows dots or the type that shows both fighter clashing (still picture) after a rapid blitz i.e. Luffy vs Kata. to me it feels like they stopped inbetween their fight to clash lol)
well it doesnt matter to me cuz i will forget this trash plot "Khalifa 2.0":pepedoffy:. heck it doesnt even have to be Mr. Hunter/Prince, i will be glad to move away from this useless plot.
whether Sanji fights King/+Queen solo or in a tagTeam both sides, i am contend as long as i see blue flame:pepemwai:
(dont judge me:pepestrike:. i am a avid believer of blue flame diable Jambe). my headcanon is that Sanji already knows Blue flame Diable Jambe from his TS training but didnt use it cuz the context of the situation each time wasnt suitable to pop it(basically blue flame is much hotter than his traditional red flame. his legs werent strong enough to use it normally w/o harm like his diable jambe so he doesnt bring it out unless cornered) so this blue flamed version will be Sanji's G4 with its own drawback. i think the weakness tells us what the next upgrade will be right? Sanji's leg becomes gradually more strong as the series nears its end. so the self-harm should also lessen to the point of gone.+ Oda can give a COA upgrade to him too and that should mitigate the downside too.

NOW even if Sanji didnt learn Blue flame TS, Oda can still introduce it in this arc and give it as a powerup in his decisive fight
i am okay with a comparable power too, it DOESN'T have to be Blue flame. i am happy as long as i see Big ASS explosion from the SH:christnally:. tho i would be kinda pissed at Oda if he shows that from TS training only combat thing sanji learnt was: Haki, Sky/Blue Wallk ,better Diable jambe and Hell Memories:tchpepe:

He made violet help him after kidnapping him (in dressrosa)
:suresure:

not sure if u have watched movie Z or not, there was a guy with Mosa Mosa DF(?)(dont remember exactly the name (Binz?) but he had plant growth df and screamed Mosa Mosa so remembered him by that:suresure:). well back to the point, the last attack used by Sanji in that fight looked like a Meteor Strike. it is my most fav Sanji fight so far (at least visually). i like the idea of sky battle with high speed engagement between opponent(not the type where the battle only shows dots or the type that shows both fighter clashing (still picture) after a rapid blitz i.e. Luffy vs Kata. to me it feels like they stopped inbetween their fight to clash lol)
well it doesnt matter to me cuz i will forget this trash plot "Khalifa 2.0":pepedoffy:. heck it doesnt even have to be Mr. Hunter/Prince, i will be glad to move away from this useless plot.
whether Sanji fights King/+Queen solo or in a tagTeam both sides, i am contend as long as i see blue flame:pepemwai:
(dont judge me:pepestrike:. i am a avid believer of blue flame diable Jambe). my headcanon is that Sanji already knows Blue flame Diable Jambe from his TS training but didnt use it cuz the context of the situation each time wasnt suitable to pop it(basically blue flame is much hotter than his traditional red flame. his legs werent strong enough to use it normally w/o harm like his diable jambe so he doesnt bring it out unless cornered) so this blue flamed version will be Sanji's G4 with its own drawback. i think the weakness tells us what the next upgrade will be right? Sanji's leg becomes gradually more strong as the series nears its end. so the self-harm should also lessen to the point of gone.+ Oda can give a COA upgrade to him too and that should mitigate the downside too.

NOW even if Sanji didnt learn Blue flame TS, Oda can still introduce it in this arc and give it as a powerup in his decisive fight
i am okay with a comparable power too, it DOESN'T have to be Blue flame. i am happy as long as i see Big ASS explosion from the SH:christnally:. tho i would be kinda pissed at Oda if he shows that from TS training only combat thing sanji learnt was: Haki, Sky/Blue Wallk ,better Diable jambe and Hell Memories:tchpepe:
Yh I really hope Oda makes Meteor Strike canon this arc. And it was a Hell Memories attack, so maybe that will be Sanji's PU. Idk about Blue Flames, but I am an avid fan of the Black Flames due to CoA theory. And now with Ryou being a thing. Sanji getting Black Flames may become a thing.

But yh I'm hoping Sanji uses Meteor Strike or any Meteor like attack in the air against King.

He made violet help him after kidnapping him (in dressrosa)
:suresure:
How does that take away from what I said ?

Yh I really hope Oda makes Meteor Strike canon this arc. And it was a Hell Memories attack, so maybe that will be Sanji's PU. Idk about Blue Flames, but I am an avid fan of the Black Flames due to CoA theory. And now with Ryou being a thing. Sanji getting Black Flames may become a thing.

But yh I'm hoping Sanji uses Meteor Strike or any Meteor like attack in the air against King.

It doesnt idiot i was reinforcing what you said
:kaidowhat:

well i think Black flame(if it is a thing) will be Sanji's last powerup in the series. So EOS Sanji for me. it will be a nice callback to Black Leg Sanji(its my fav Sanji epithet. Vinsmoke Sanji?? fuck that shit:tchpepe:. everything about postskip is bad:pepemotion:)
well Oda is definitely wasting his chance here. instead of clown family's clown ranger he should have given a COA upgrade to Sanji as imo he is perfectly fine COO wise for now but lacking in offense department. i mean u gotta agree that, starting from MF war haki's importance is stated time and time again specially WCI+wano can be called arc of haki. and after all these Oda thought "nah, lets give a clown ranger suit to sanji":believe:. and we could have been 1step closer to black flame:kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.