Speculations Sanji unlocked CoC before Zoro?

Am I the only one who is annoyed with these CoC discussions?
Well it's an hot topic.

But I don't like how the idea that many conquerors will now appear is being pushed so intensely.

We have to remember that Oda has no substantial reason to introduce too manies since CoC is a newborn feature, so it he did it would look too much of a coincidence and the nature of CoC would be inflicted a blow.

Too many conquerors appearing at random = bad writing in my opinion, unless they will appear looking like casual but that's tough to achieve in such a small timespan.

However if Oda makes it consistent and for example the admirals show it when the right time is needed we could think that they simply were already capable to use it in all likelihood. It's about consistency.

Ashura itself isn't CoC, it's a sword technique, Zoro unlocked CoC now which means that now all of his attacks including Tatsumaki, Onigiri etc.... will have CoC in them even the regular sword swings. Zoro has entered top teir territory and next time he uses Ashura the attack power will be much more than what he did while being half dead. I think that End of Wano Zoro will be very close to EoW Luffy with Luffy being the overall stronger of the 2

Ashura itself isn't CoC, it's a sword technique, Zoro unlocked CoC now which means that now all of his attacks including Tatsumaki, Onigiri etc.... will have CoC in them even the regular sword swings. Zoro has entered top teir territory and next time he uses Ashura the attack power will be much more than what he did while being half dead. I think that End of Wano Zoro will be very close to EoW Luffy with Luffy being the overall stronger of the 2
Agreed, I think that the attack was coated with CoC not the form. Kaido realized that Zoro has CoC once the attack cut him.

Agreed, I think that the attack was coated with CoC not the form. Kaido realized that Zoro has CoC once the attack cut him.
Which means that once Zoro learns how to apply CoC(btw this is not advanced CoC, this is simply how you use CoC in combat) into his attacks; techniques like Rengoku Onigiri and Sanzen Sekai will be as lethal as Tougen Totsuka and this also means that Ashura used by a healthy Zoro with concious use of CoC will inflict more damage than Tougen Totsuka, meaning that Zoro will be slightly stronger than Oden, basically a low top tier, while imo Luffy will be overall more powerful than Zoro but not by much by the end of Wano

No, Sanji does not have the qualities of a conqueror
Uhm. He is a vinsmoke, a leader in his own right, and he is helluva strong. Yeah, he manifests the realm of a conqueror.

On the other hand, DJ being called a COC is more retarded. It's either lineage factor or simply the ability to ignite off the friction and/or his incredible speed but never gunbee a COC.

Last edited by a moderator: