Powers & Abilities Sanji unlocked Ryou/Internal Destruction, Zoro hasn't, and Sanji used Internal Destruction to defeat Queen

Does Sanji have Adv CoA, while Zoro doesn't?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • And CoC calls himself a Zoro fan?!?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters
Ryuo is useful because it allows you to push your Haki into people.

Say Zoro needs to defeat someone with armor so tough, he can't cut through it easily. Ryou lets him pass his Haki through and wreck them anyway.

Say Zoro needs to attack a swordsman who's about to cut down a woman, but the woman is standing right in front of him. Ryou lets him "cut nothing" and pass his Haki through the woman, and into the enemy.

Without Ryou, the Scabbards couldn't have even scratched Kaido. It's very useful for Swordsmen.
Armor so tough that a swordsman can't cut through, which are exactly the challenges that Mr. 1, Kaido, and King all presented, was all overcome with more powerful haki. Zoro's whole mantra against Kaido and King was to unleash everything he had, not to find some way to bypass their durability. Unlike with punches or kicks, swords are inherently good at doing this, provided you have the haki. I don't see why it would suddenly stop with other armor/material. Do you think Mihawk needs internal destruction to cut Jozu or anyone else in the verse?

And yes, there's niche utility to it like that scenario with saving someone held hostage, but I'm referring to it being redundant in a combat sense. Internal destruction is not something that would increase Zoro's AP. He's already cutting his target.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Where are you... Karoo-sama?
β€Ž
Why doesnt luffy ryuo explode?
That's generally shown by the enemy kind of... imploding a little? Like, you can see their body crumpling a bit, there's some explosions effects, some Haki lightning. Blood spitting out (Luffy only made Kaido bleed from his punches once he gained Ryou, but didn't start doing real damage since he added in CoC).

That kind of white blast effect you see coming out of Luffy's fist is supposed to be signaling it, too.

Look at his original attacks on Kaido without Ryou:

Kaido isn't having his body crumple, just move around, he isn't spitting out any blood, the only similarity is the explosion effects.

Now, here's Red Roc, his first Ryou attack on Kaido: you have the same explosions we see with Sanji vs Queen, but, this time, Kaido is crumpling, and bleeding.

It's the combination that makes of those elements that makes it Ryou, but, honestly, I think Oda did a pretty bad job in the Manga of showcasing when characters were using Ryou. I wish Oda was fucking clearer about when characters were using Haki, and what Haki they're using.

\

Body crumpling + huge explosions effects + spitting out blood + explosive force = Ryou from Sanji. That's not just fire: that's a detonation. He combined his flames with Ryou Internal Destruction to make Queen a rocket man and launch him all the way to the mainland.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
That's generally shown by the enemy kind of... imploding a little? Like, you can see their body crumpling a bit, there's some explosions effects, some Haki lightning. Blood spitting out (Luffy only made Kaido bleed from his punches once he gained Ryou, but didn't start doing real damage since he added in CoC).

That kind of white blast effect you see coming out of Luffy's fist is supposed to be signaling it, too.

Look at his original attacks on Kaido without Ryou:

Kaido isn't having his body crumple, just move around, he isn't spitting out any blood, the only similarity is the explosion effects.

Now, here's Red Roc, his first Ryou attack on Kaido: you have the same explosions we see with Sanji vs Queen, but, this time, Kaido is crumpling, and bleeding.

It's the combination that makes of those elements that makes it Ryou, but, honestly, I think Oda did a pretty bad job in the Manga of showcasing when characters were using Ryou. I wish Oda was fucking clearer about when characters were using Haki, and what Haki they're using.

\

Body crumpling + huge explosions effects + spitting out blood + explosive force = Ryou from Sanji. That's not just fire: that's a detonation. He combined his flames with Ryou Internal Destruction to make Queen a rocket man and launch him all the way to the mainland.
Queen exploded because thats what ifrit jambe does thats why no one else explodes due to ryuo andwhy ryuo was never said to explode even tho you think it does for whatever reason

β€Ž
Armor so tough that a swordsman can't cut through, which are exactly the challenges that Mr. 1, Kaido, and King all presented, was all overcome with more powerful haki. Zoro's whole mantra against Kaido and King was to unleash everything he had, not to find some way to bypass their durability. Unlike with punches or kicks, swords are inherently good at doing this, provided you have the haki. I don't see why it would suddenly stop with other armor/material. Do you think Mihawk needs internal destruction to cut Jozu or anyone else in the verse?

And yes, there's niche utility to it like that scenario with saving someone held hostage, but I'm referring to it being redundant in a combat sense. Internal destruction is not something that would increase Zoro's AP. He's already cutting his target.
I think Zoro will need Ryou to cut through Seastone.

I think Jozu could defend against Mihawk a little, but Mihawk's Haki would overwhelm him quickly, without Ryou.

Also, I think you're underestimating how powerful Emission and Internal Destruction would be combined.

If Zoro's Haki slashes also had Ryou, he would be able to attack people from distance, and have his attacks damage them internally.

I think Zoro will need Ryou to cut through Seastone.

I think Jozu could defend against Mihawk a little, but Mihawk's Haki would overwhelm him quickly, without Ryou.

Also, I think you're underestimating how powerful Emission and Internal Destruction would be combined.

If Zoro's Haki slashes also had Ryou, he would be able to attack people from distance, and have his attacks damage them internally.
Seastone bit is conjecture. I don't see why a powerful swordsman can't just cut through it. If they can't, they are just not strong enough.

If you already cut through someone's organs, exploding those organs doesn't do anything more. It's just redundant.

Swordsmen already cut from distances...in fact they seem to have the most long-range attacks out of melee combatants in the series on average, so not sure what you're referring to here.

I just don't see internal destruction ever being something a swordsman will ever show focus on or ever display in this series. As a a concept, it's just not fitting when you can just cut through the same target. It's far more fitting for blunt attacks.

β€Ž
Queen exploded because thats what ifrit jambe does thats why no one else explodes due to ryuo andwhy ryuo was never said to explode even tho you think it does for whatever reason

Does Hyogoro the Flower have Ifrit Jambe?
:seriously:

The Haki enters you, and blows your body apart from the inside. If you don't want to call it explosion, fine, but, that's what I'm viewing it as, based on how it effects objects/people. Maybe implosion? Idk, their organs are getting blown up, is that enough?

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž

Does Hyogoro the Flower have Ifrit Jambe?
:seriously:

The Haki enters you, and blows your body apart from the inside. If you don't want to call it explosion, fine, but, that's what I'm viewing it as, based on how it effects objects/people. Maybe implosion? Idk, their organs are getting blown up, is that enough?
he doesn't and did alpaca man explode? And hyogoro is the one who taught luffy the same way koshiro taught zoro the guy you say can't use ryuo,:kobeha: you basically made a thread saying zoro is better at using ifrit jambe than sanji but reversed lol

β€Ž
he doesn't and did alpaca man explode? And hyogoro is the one who taught luffy the same way koshiro taught zoro the guy you say can't use ryuo,:kobeha: you basically made a thread saying zoro is better at using ifrit jambe than sanji but reversed lol
Agree to disagree, I consider that to be a clear explosive shockwave.

Zoro has stronger CoA, he just doesn't have Ryou yet.

Wait, do you think Zoro has Ryou? I assumed he did for a long time, then realized I never saw him use Internal Destruction.

I'm just saying I think Zoro is going to get even stronger, and that his CoA has further to go.

Notice the explosions? This is consistent with Internal Destruction: Sanji isn't just hitting Queen with CoA, he's causing it to detonate inside of him, IE, Ryou. That's not some fire, that's a fucking explosion.
You haven't really understood how internal destruction Haki works. It's not consistent with internal destruction, since prior to Luffy using it vs Kaido, it was only shown being used on explosive collars/cuffs. The explosion comes from the explosives being crushed from the inside. We didn't see Kaido exploding from the inside out, did we?

Apart from that, even Luffy using basic armament with Red Hawk made the heat/fire travel through Hody's and Doffy's body, making the flame coming out from behind.

Sanji hasn't displayed Ryuo either, which is Haki extending your body. While Zoro literally has pre TS vs Daz Bones.

A fitting user name, at least.

Agree to disagree, I consider that to be a clear explosive shockwave.

Zoro has stronger CoA, he just doesn't have Ryou yet.

Wait, do you think Zoro has Ryou? I assumed he did for a long time, then realized I never saw him use Internal Destruction.

I'm just saying I think Zoro is going to get even stronger, and that his CoA has further to go.
You truly are a Clown

There is only one concept introduce in wano which is the concept of haki flows/ryuo. Luffy learn how to flow his

armament haki internally then conquerer haki mid fight against kaido. Scabbard they all know the concept haki flows able to scratch kaido internally. So does Zoro. Enma is good training tool for Zoro to flow his armament haki then conquerer haki from enma alone to flows into all his 3 sword against king.