Future Events Sanji vs Beckman might be a western cowboys gun fight.

Will Sanji use a gun against Beckman?

• Total voters
Another Sanji thread from me........

Now now, I know some of y'all would be like, "But but Sanji doesn't use his hands, Sanji wouldn't give up his pride, etc."

Yes, but when it comes to certain condition, Sanji will do whatever it takes to showcase his abilities.

His enemy Wanze is using noodles as his weapon and both of them are in the kitchen which Sanji take it as granted and decided to use his hands to beat him.

And towards the end, Sanji send him off with a kick.

Sanji's knives skill might be based on Sanji's swordsmanship training that he got back in Germa Kingdom.

So Sanji can use swords/knives under certain condition. Move on.

Another one would be Sanji throw away his pride by using the RS to save his friends despite how much he hates his family.

And so far, he has been very successful with his job.

So Sanji can use the RS to saves his friends. Cool.

Now, recently, Oda pulled a Trigun reference here.

And Nicholas D. Wolfwood is a gunner.

Sanji's early design was a gunslinger.

Sanji got inspired by Gill Baster from Wanted who is also a gunslinger.

Sanji have hints of using a gun before.

When he pointing a gun at Robin.

When he was aiming at Caesar.

Strong World and Film Z

Cover pages

Based on his style, Sanji is a duel wielder of swords and guns.

Now, Sanji and Beckman both have parallels before. North Blue, smokers, intelligent, etc.

I'm not saying they will have an all out battle. Just a brief clash between them using guns.

Usually, Sanji always clash with opponents that fits his forte. For example, Kaku's, Vergo's and King's legs. Doffy's and Judge's aerial field. But in this condition, Benn Beckman will use a gun instead of his legs. And Sanji have to do the same to showcase his guns skill. Not saying Sanji will show haki bullets obviously.

Oda also bring back Nami's lightning attack that was supposed to be filler but it became canon now so I thought it would be cool to bring back Sanji's gun skill.

But if it doesn't happens then oh well. That's all from me.:cheers:

Tagging some cool folks who might be interested.:goatasure:

@Doggo @Arrow @Hiragaro @Lukegranders @Missy @BangMi @GreenEggsAHam etc etc.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Now now, I know some of y'all would be like, "But but Sanji doesn't use his hands, Sanji wouldn't give up his pride, etc."

Yes, but when it comes to certain condition, Sanji will do whatever it takes to showcase his abilities.

His enemy Wanze is using noodles as his weapon and both of them are in the kitchen which Sanji take it as granted and decided to use his hands to beat him.

Sanji's knives skill might be based on Sanji's swordsmanship training that he got back in Germa Kingdom.

Another one would be Sanji throw away his pride by using the RS to save his friends despite how much he hates his family.

Strong World and Film Z

Cover pages

Now, Sanji and Beckman both have parallels before. North Blue, smokers, intelligent, etc.

I'm not saying they will have an all out battle. Just a brief clash between them using guns.

Usually, Sanji always clash with opponents that fits his forte. For example, Kaku's, Vergo's and King's legs. Doffy's and Judge's aerial field. But in this condition, Benn Beckman will use a gun instead of his legs. And Sanji have to do the same to showcase his guns skill. Not saying Sanji will show haki bullets obviously.

Oda also bring back Nami's lightning attack that was supposed to be filler but it became canon now so I thought it would be cool to bring back Sanji's gun skill.

Oda teasing Sanji using gun with some cover page and even his early design.
Even when he carried Zoro, Oda use Trigun reference.

About he using gun in the future im not sure either.
If Sanji only using his leg already Yc caliber post wano, i dont know if Oda will make Sanji as gunslinger.
Plus we still not seeing Sanji using Raid Suit all out.

Jinbei vs Lucky Roo
:goyea:
He doesn't use guns. :whitepress:
Already explained.
Guns and CoO go hand in hand so who knows
Hmm.... That sounds like Usopp kind of style.

dont think they fight red hair at all tbh
Thanks for another emote added to my collection.:kata:
Oda teasing Sanji using gun with some cover page and even his early design.
Even when he carried Zoro, Oda use Trigun reference.

About he using gun in the future im not sure either.
If Sanji only using his leg already Yc caliber post wano, i dont know if Oda will make Sanji as gunslinger.
Plus we still not seeing Sanji using Raid Suit all out.
If it's only for a brief then that's fine too.

G

Gorosei Informer

@Zoro D Goat I would absolutely love this, great thread! Would have made a brilliant way to give Sanji ranged attacks (aside from my idea of Rankyakyu with Diable Jambe) and it would be so fitting for him too! Fits with his James Bond inspirations too!

This made my day when I saw it the other day, I was meaning to respond about it!

I really hope for some epic gunslinging from the Red Hair pirates, I really want to see Oda's take on cowboys especially with the fact he did a Western/Cowboy themed oneshot too ofc!

I think Sanji and Beckmann could have some very interesting connections especially based on what you pointed out and I get similar vibes from Beckmann as I do when Sanji is serious too. Beckmann seems like the really suave, cool, wise and most serious guy of the crew so Sanji would def match him somewhat (I'm referring to Sanji at his peak/best especially pre TS ofc).

That definitely had to be a Wolfwood reference from Oda too, I always felt Vash and the Trigun series had the spirit of OP somewhat but I only saw the anime so far. The fact that Wolfwood's full name is Nicolas D Wolfwood and thus he is a "D" just makes this all the more hilariously fitting too!

Those artworks of Sanji with the guns always look so great and are some of my favourite of him too! I really hope Oda does take him in this direction in future with the Red Hair Pirates but I don't wanna get my hopes up too much.

I'm also hoping for an epic shootout between Usopp and his own father, maybe Yasopp lamenting or respecting that Usopp refuses to use guns and Usopp feeling conflicted that maybe he should use guns or being inspired by seeing his fathers legendary sniping in action.

I also think Usopp is gonna get some major David vs Goliath moment at Elbaf with his slingshot and being such a huge fan of giants, maybe even this arc with Kaido as the Goliath at least, but more fittingly at Elbaf ofc with some kind of actual giant enemy. Maybe Usopp vs San Juan Wolf of the Blackbeard pirates as he seems to the biggest person we've seen I believe?
But this is going off topic ofc...

To get back on topic, thank you for this thread, this is exactly my jam and the kind of thing I appreciate, I love gunslingers and Sanji did kind remind me of Wolfwood funnily enough, even before that moment in OP recently!

:cheers::finally::lumazed::beckmoji:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

Strong World and Film Z

Cover pages

Well, this was interesting to read, thanks.

If the Strawhats fight the Red Hair Pirates, Beckmann's presumptive opponent is Zoro, so I'm sceptical that Sanji will fight him.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Well, this was interesting to read, thanks.

If the Strawhats fight the Red Hair Pirates, Beckmann's presumptive opponent is Zoro, so I'm sceptical that Sanji will fight him.
That's because Mihawk became a Free Agent.
There's a speculation that he will join Shanks. Otherwise, it is not clear how Zoro is gonna stop whatever the SH's are doing to go fight Mihawk. Doing it during the confrontation against the Red Hair Pirates (if this ever happens) seems like a fair bet. So, if Zoro gets Mihawk, someone needs to step up and fight Beckmann. Hence, this Sanji vs Beckmann theory.