• Stops at Goku when he beat Freeza

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stops at Goku in the Cell Games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think people overestimate the strength of Dragon Ball characters;
It's true that they have power to destroy the earth and to fly around it very fast, at least since the Majin Buu Saga, but the earth in the Dragon Ball universe is much smaller than the real one, and also much smaller than the world of One Piece.

And Sanji has shown some very impressive feats in his fight with Queen, such as having a sword broken on his skin, being able to recover all his broken bones in an instant, moving at invisible speed for a relevant time, creating fire that is hot enough to be blue with lightning, and catapulting a cybernetically strengthened brachiosaurus to far high in the sky.

Keep in mind that Sanji can do on his own what Dragon Ball characters need a senzu bean in order to do...

Not to mention that even before the time-skip, in a special, Sanji kicked a soccer ball, which seemed to miss the goal, but it actually flew around the world before entering the goal...
This is not canon, of course, but Oda himself participated as a voice actor in the special, so I think this tells a bit how strong Sanji was supposed to be at the time...

So I believe Sanji would be able to defeat at least Goku when he beat Piccolo Jr in the tournament, without problem.

Against Goku when he turned into Super Sayajin for the first time would be a harder fight, but I think Sanji would still have a chance.

It's hard to tell how much stronger Goku became as Super Sayajin 2, so I guess it's arguable that Sanji would beat him as well.

I don't think Sanji would beat Goku in the Majin Buu Saga though, since he's comparable to Gotenks, who was able to fly very fast around the earth in Dragon Ball's universe, which is still very big even though much smaller than the World of One Piece.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Before Piccolo Goku destroy the verse

So I think it’s the 22th Budokai
Post automatically merged:

Before Sanji has maybe a shot without the Oozaru

Before Piccolo Goku destroy the verse
Would he be able to hit Logia users though?
What about Akainu's magma? How would Goku deal with it?

Before Sanji has maybe a shot without the Oozaru
I honestly believe that Alabasta Sanji would one-hit KO Oozaru with an Anti-Manner Kick Course, or even with an unnamed kick, to be honest.

And even if not, post time-skip Sanji would certainly do it.

Or do you believe that Oozaru is stronger than Wadatsumi, who, while drugged, beat Kraken, who was much bigger than him?

Oozaru is not even so big.

Now look at Wadatsumi's height comparison with Sanji's:

How many enemies of this size has Goku beaten?

Yeah, but isn't the moon very small in the Dragon Ball universe?

Didn't Vegeta use an energy ball to substitute it?
So you made this thread and have no idea how the Dragon Ball universe works?

the point of the fake moon is to recreate the energy the moon gives off, not to actually replicate the thing. The moon is pretty big in Dragon Ball

Also in the Vegeta fight Goku overpowered an attack that was supposed to destroy the earth. It’s stupid that you think Sanji can beat pre SSJ Goku

pre piccolo fight Goku handles it

So you made this thread and have no idea how the Dragon Ball universe works?

the point of the fake moon is to recreate the energy the moon gives off, not to actually replicate the thing. The moon is pretty big in Dragon Ball

Also in the Vegeta fight Goku overpowered an attack that was supposed to destroy the earth. It’s stupid that you think Sanji can beat pre SSJ Goku

pre piccolo fight Goku handles it
I never said that it replicated it; But it substituted it.
The moon didn't seem to be very big.

Look at the curvature of the moon:

I can easily imagine Zoro cutting it in half if he were close enough to it.

The dimensions of things in those two series is very different. One Piece characters can't destroy the moon first because the moon is not so small in One Piece, and second because they don't have long-range attacks such as kamehameha.

Why should I just take into consideration how the Dragon Ball universe works without also taking into consideration how the One Piece universe works?

Just because Vegeta's attack was supposed to destroy the earth, that doesn't mean it would destroy the World of One Piece.

Likewise, I can say that a person is not supposed to resist the temperature of Sanji's Ifrit Jambe, that is hot enough to be blue with plasma lightning, but Sanji still resists it.

Also, Sanji resisted an attack from Doflamingo that was able to cut Fujitora's meteor.

And again, I don't remember seeing Goku beating an enemy as big as Wadatsumi.
If you want to use the impressiveness of destroying a moon as an evidence, then you should also take into consideration the size of the enemies that the two characters have beaten in their own universes.

Not to mention that Dragon Ball doesn't have the haki factor, which makes the comparisons more complicated.

Last edited:

lol at using angles.

The dimensions of things in those two series is very different. One Piece characters can't destroy the moon first because the moon is not so small in One Piece, and second because they don't have long-range attacks such as kamehameha.

Why should I just take into consideration how the Dragon Ball universe works without also taking into consideration how the One Piece universe works?
Size is irrelevant. Planet Vegeta is way bigger than the earth and Freeza low diffed it in his weakest form. Also how tf do you scale the Dragon Ball world as smaller? You're headcanoning hard.

Just because Vegeta's attack was supposed to destroy the earth, that doesn't mean it would destroy the World of One Piece.
Again, no reason to believe the Dragon Ball world is smaller.

Likewise, I can say that a person is not supposed to resist the temperature of Sanji's Ifrit Jambe, that is hot enough to be blue with plasma lightning, but Sanji still resists it.
Pretty sure Goku the man that can tank take on world ending attacks and attacks that cause explosions can handle it

Also, Sanji resisted an attack from Doflamingo that was able to cut Fujitora's meteor.
goku is literally fighting meteor destroyers by the age of 14

If you want to use the impressiveness of destroying a moon as an evidence, then you should also take into consideration the size of the enemies that the two characters have beaten in their own universes.

Not to mention that Dragon Ball doesn't have the haki factor, which makes the comparisons more complicated.
Using Wadatsumi as a scale lmao.

Bruh go back to debating tall women aint women

I'm actually shocked at OP's view of powerscaling. Is this guy seriously claiming Sanji beats an Oozaru because he defeated Wadatsumi? And the argument is about sizes? WHAT??!?!?
And Zoro could cut the moon in DB too? WHAT?!?!
And the moon being small? OP doesn't understand how perspectives and angles work? WHAT?!??!
Vegeta being a planet buster means little because the OP world is larger? OP thinks Coby can defeat Vegeta since he cannot destroy the planet he's living in? So Vegeta can't even defeat a puppy?! WHAT?!?!?!
WHAT KINDA ASS LOGIC IS THAT?!?!?

RIP Sanji

Character X obliterated the Milky Way but for some reason, this character has to prove to have the power to destroy a 100 - 200m humanoid creature.

🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

lol at using angles.

Size is irrelevant. Planet Vegeta is way bigger than the earth and Freeza low diffed it in his weakest form. Also how tf do you scale the Dragon Ball world as smaller? You're headcanoning hard.

Again, no reason to believe the Dragon Ball world is smaller.

Pretty sure Goku the man that can tank take on world ending attacks and attacks that cause explosions can handle it

goku is literally fighting meteor destroyers by the age of 14

Using Wadatsumi as a scale lmao.

Bruh go back to debating tall women aint women
No, I'm not. You just need common sense to perceive that Dragon Ball world is much smaller, considering the size of things in One Piece. Everything is much exaggeratedly bigger, whereas the world of Dragon Ball is like a miniature of ours. There's no "headcanon" here.

If size is irrelevant, then all your point about the impressiveness of destroying a moon is irrelevant as well.

Again, worlds in Dragon Ball are much smaller, and may be easier to be destroyed in the Dragon universe.

Isn't it your own headcanon to be sure that Goku would tank it even though he was never shown to resist a temperature so hot as the one of Ifrit Jambe?

It's ridiculous how you're using "lol" and "lmao" to anything that you can't argue against.

It's true that the moon is much smaller in Dragon Ball, and that image I posted is the proof of it.

In the one you posted, you should know that Enel's flying ship is not touching the moon; It's still far from it.
These are better images, since they show Enel already on the moon:

It's true that Goku never beat an enemy as big as Wadatsumi. There's nothing funny here; It's unreasonable to just show the impressiveness of dragon ball characters' feats without also considering what One Piece characters are able to do, and how big are the enemies they are fighting.

You're an asshole for mention something from another topic as a weapon in a totally different kind of discussion.
Go circle-jerk with those other Yamato fanatics if you want. I'm not even looking at that thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.