Current Events Sanji vs King or Zoro vs King? Pros and cons.

Who vs King

• Zoro

Votes: 154 70.6%
  • Sanji

Votes: 64 29.4%

• Total voters
I think all the bickering and fighting against who faces King does take away a little bit of that excitement, an awsome character like Queen being ignored but personally i want Zoro facing a real swordsman. King is probably the best swordsman in the beast pirates carrying a huge meito, they are also both right hand men of their captain Sanji should have no place going after him to begin with imo. We should know soon enough 5 more chapter of these discussions:milaugh:
It's not only that for me..There's so much shit pointing out at Zoro facing the main villain of this arc unlike the other arcs that im no longer hyped to see Zoro facing King lol

Also with Zoro insisting on the fact that he cant waste energy anymore

Plus like @Albino πŸ‘‘ said
Bm is coming towards him drake apoo etc

I wouldn't mind him having a clash with her then facing Kaido later

It's not only that for me..There's so much shit pointing out at Zoro facing the main villain of this arc unlike the other arcs that im no longer hyped to see Zoro facing King lol

Also with Zoro insisting on the fact that he cant waste energy anymore

Plus like @Albino πŸ‘‘ said
Bm is coming towards him drake apoo etc

I wouldn't mind him having a clash with her then facing Kaido later
If zoro helps out against big mom situation i can see him potentially knocking out or even breaking napoleon
Hes the only one of big moms homies we haven't seen hurt yet so maybe

Albino tries to find excuses for Zoro to not fight Kaido he is afraid of that Event :josad:
Started with orochi / Queen / Apoo / Postmeme :suresure:
But i even said i could see zoro going to kaido as long as he doesnt waste time and energy on soloing king

And theres legit foreshadowing for at least 1 of those 3 things happening and taking up more of zoros time aka orochi, queen, or linlin
And zoro is currently fighting with apoo shits not even being foreshadowed like its literally happening now

But i even said i could see zoro going to kaido as long as he doesnt waste time and energy on soloing king

And theres legit foreshadowing for at least 1 of those 3 things happening and taking up more of zoros time aka orochi, queen, or linlin
And zoro is currently fighting with apoo shits not even being foreshadowed like its literally happening now
The point is Zoro will fight kaido later either u try to make some headcanons or not and kaido won't be down for now he will clap anyone goes to him now cuz it's still too early to take him down

The point is Zoro will fight kaido later either u try to make some headcanons or not and kaido won't be down for now he will clap anyone goes to him now cuz it's still too early to take him down
Him fighting kaido is possible yes but at this point isn't set in stone depending on what happens around him

Kaido is gonna beat the scabbards but he definitely isn't clapping luffy when he finally make it up. Also most luffy fights last the longest so yeah most people will already be done with their fights
It would be really hype plus Zoro is the only sh who hasn't confronted her yet
I honestly think itd be pretty cool as a "zoro hater" lol. Especially with zoro not having some random ass advantage over him itd just be skill. Its not like kaido and linlin aren't the same level either

Dont forget usopp too tho lol. Oda needs to draw linlin tryna use life or death on him cause that shit would be dumb hype

Well it looks like Zoro vs King is off the table, since he is already starting with the Kaido fight. That makes it either Sanji or Marco vs King.
I'm still unable to see how Marco vs King is an attractive fight when it's obvious that the Phoenix is stronger and he just treated both King and Queen like a bully (which isn't necessarily an indicator of anything, but still), to be honest.

Um... You think King is just going to stay there? Get real lol. Zoro just got to the roof in time for the photo shoot.

The roof will soon be filled with fighters.
It feels strange to have to say this to a Zoro stan but wake up and accept that Zoro's big fight is against Kaido with the big boys and not with the subordinates! Adding King, Queen etc to the roof would make it too big and impossible to follow.

It's strange how back at the begnning of Wano, everyone who was saying Zoro vs King wouldn't happen was a Zoro hater, but now you're a Zoro hater if you say it's happening. Looks like hate isn't a consistent notion and only depends on what fans want, you're a hater if you defy someone's headcanon. So basically you're always someone else's hater.