Speculations Sanji vs Kizaru Egghead

This isn’t an escape arc. Vegapunk already disappeared. This arc is retribution for sabaody, Kizaru, Pacifistas, a Celestial Dragon, it’s all here.
Eh. It's true but at the same time there's no much narrative build-up to Kizaru getting defeated, he's not egghead big boss or anything.
But I may be biased because in my mind Egghead doesn't have more than 10-12 chapters left

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Still tho kizaru has more than just a light sword and honestly speaking his light sword is the least interesting thing about his fighting style
Yeah he has more than just a sword, just like King had more than just a sword.
It all was good enough to keep Zoro busy for 10 minutes.
I certainly hope Kizaru can do just as good.
But considering that he has no invulnerable mode like King, I am not so sure...

Neither sanji nor zoro can fight an admiral.

Luffy will beat an admiral first, only then will his wings best one aswell.

Just like luffy had to beat a commander (katakuri) before his crew could do the same.
At best Sanji and Zoro will be able to match an admiral EOS.

For the sake of argument well say Mihawk is somewhere in between kizaru and aokiji in strenght

I hope Kizaru faces as many of the characters on Egghead as possible so Zoro, Sanji clashing individulally/together and G5 Luffy vs Awakened Kizaru would be wonderful in my opinion.

Zoro needs to pay Kizaru back for Sabaody and Sanji's main task is usually protecting his weaker allies from formidable foes even if they're beyond him. Lots of potential for Kizaru facing any of the Monster Trio. Sanji's invisible speed being handled by Borsalino but recognised and Zoro's haki-coated attacks being dodged efficiently whilst still pressuring non-awakening Kizaru would be reasonable.

With the focus on awakenings this arc, Luffy vs Kizaru just seems essential, but top of Luffy making up for being helpless against Kizaru at Sabaody and Marineford.

At best Sanji and Zoro will be able to match an admiral EOS.

For the sake of argument well say Mihawk is somewhere in between kizaru and aokiji in strenght
That would be disappointing
Post automatically merged:

Luffy and Zoro have to team up again? They're the ones that end up fighting the same enemies. Zoro oneshots Kizaru and then Luffy can fight the juiced up version. :risitameh:
Zoro oneshots kizaru???:ronalaugh::ronalaugh:

To see who is fighting, one just has to look at the manga this far...

Oda has been building up Sanji's speed consistently every battle he has had. Just like he's been building up Zoro's strength and things he can cut each battle.

It's clearly obvious Oda intends them to duo fight him eventually. He's focused on clear areas for a reason.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
To see who is fighting, one just has to look st the manga this far...

Oda has been building up Sanji's speed consistently every battle he has had. Just like he's been building up Zoro's strength and things he can cut each battle.

It's clearly obvious Oda intends them to duo fight him eventually. He's focused on clear areas for a reason.
Its wano and the "sanji will go to the rooftop" all over again :lawsigh: