Speculations Sanji vs Queen General Thread

Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
You just stretched the hell out of 3 panels . Not worthy of a response queen and king are not rivals
I've stretched nothing. They were scolding Jack and with no reason started to insult and depreciate each other. You don't do that unless you have a problem with the person to begin with. Not accepting that there's a clear animosity between those two is the actual stretch.

I've stretched nothing. They were scolding Jack and with no reason started to insult and depreciate each other. You don't do that unless you have a problem with the person to begin with. Not accepting that there's a clear animosity between those two is the actual stretch.
King is acting indifferent to both queen and jack in all of his appearances. No animosity you need to go re read the facts as hostile he was to Queen he was to jack as well.

Kyoshiro is above any scabbards capabilities. At best Ashura can take him.
On Kaidou side, you have himself, the calamities, hawkins, apoo, the numbers, kyoshiro.

On alliance side, you have luffy, zoro, sanji, kid, law, dukes, ashura, i assume drake.
Still not looking good for the alliance, both numberswise and strength-wise.

Kyoshiro vs zoro/ashura
King vs zoro/ashura
Queen vs sanji
Jack vs dukes
Kaidou vs luffy and kid probably, maybe law as well
Don't forget the rest of the flying 6, Big mom and her Pirates she bought.

Kyoshiro is above any scabbards capabilities. At best Ashura can take him.
On Kaidou side, you have himself, the calamities, hawkins, apoo, the numbers, kyoshiro.

On alliance side, you have luffy, zoro, sanji, kid, law, dukes, ashura, i assume drake.
Still not looking good for the alliance, both numberswise and strength-wise.

Kyoshiro vs zoro/ashura
King vs zoro/ashura
Queen vs sanji
Jack vs dukes
Kaidou vs luffy and kid probably, maybe law as well
Who do you think will fight the BMP?

Don't forget the rest of the flying 6, Big mom and her Pirates she bought.
Ah yeah flying 6 as well.
The dude i quoted wanted only the kaidou forces, which orochi belongs to.
Meaning no bm pirates.
I mean, it could lead to a betrayal, like robin said, pirate alliances are often marked by betrayal (possible foreshadowing), so even without lookong at bm pirates, doesnt look good.
Post automatically merged:

Who do you think will fight the BMP?
No idea at this point to be honest. I was counting on WB pirates but marco put that down.

Sanji might be the one guy capable of beating Queen since heat kills bacteria, meaning sanji could possibly counter queen's plagues using hell memories
Post automatically merged:

The only issue with Queen is that Sanji doesn't seem to have the DC to take him out. But apart from that, Queen doesn't have shit on sanji. A huge, bulking brontosaurus isn't going to be landing many hits on hypersonic invisible man.

What will probably happen is Queen will force Sanji to develop stronger heat. Perhaps Queen's pathogens aren't easily killed by regular fire. This means that Sanji will be forced to create some new, stronger version of hell memories if he wants to beat queen

King is acting indifferent to both queen and jack in all of his appearances. No animosity you need to go re read the facts as hostile he was to Queen he was to jack as well.
What? He's insulting Queen the same way Queen is insulting him. In fact, King is the one who begins the discussion, which is far different from acting indifferent. The animosity comes from how they depreciated each other out of the blue when Jack was the one who failed, which can be explained by a previous conflict. As you said, he was hostile to Jack; the point is that he had a motive to be hostile to Jack because he failed to rescue Doflamingo and Kuri had an uprising yet makes no sense to start a battle of insults (they hadn't even talked to each other) unless they don't get along at all to begin with and can't help it. See the difference?

I don't need to do anything; what you need to do, on the contrary, is to reread how their first interaction consists on insulting each other with no reason. That's clearly establishing animosity between them, hence why Oda chose to introduce them at the sime time in a bad-terms interaction.

What? He's insulting Queen the same way Queen is insulting him. In fact, King is the one who begins the discussion, which is far different from acting indifferent. The animosity comes from how they depreciated each other out of the blue when Jack was the one who failed, which can be explained by a previous conflict. As you said, he was hostile to Jack; the point is that he had a motive to be hostile to Jack because he failed to rescue Doflamingo and Kuri had an uprising yet makes no sense to start a battle of insults (they hadn't even talked to each other) unless they don't get along at all to begin with and can't help it. See the difference?

I don't need to do anything; what you need to do, on the contrary, is to reread how their first interaction consists on insulting each other with no reason. That's clearly establishing animosity between them, hence why Oda chose to introduce them at the sime time in a bad-terms interaction.
Wrote all the paragraphs you want . King and queen are not rivals and banter is never a way to prove that.

Wrote all the paragraphs you want . King and queen are not rivals and banter is never a way to prove that.
I didn't even say they're rivals. Before getting into a debate try to understand the basics of what your adversary is defending so you don't make him lose his time.

I even made it explicit that I'm not addressing rivalries but relationships because for some reason you're not the first to assume I'm speaking of a rivalry, maybe because of some power-level insane obsession with Zoro versus Sanji. Here, read again:

Whether Zoro is Sanji's rival or not is irrelevant. The point is the relationship between King and Queen that mirrors that of Kaku and Jabra, Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 and, of course, Zoro and Sanji.

Doubt it, for the same reason that Zoro doesn’t need to 1v1 King this arc and why I’m still hesitant to say that he’ll solo King; he doesn’t need to be on that level yet.

The next enemy for the SH’s after this are more YC commanders. They don’t have to 1v1 commanders this arc because there’s time for them to grow into that with the other commanders later in the arc. Luffy has to be at a significantly higher level because he faces people that are far stronger than anyone anybody on his crew will ever face. Sanji needs a raid suit to be competitive against marginal figures in the New World, it’s too big a leap for him at the moment.

That’s without mentioning how big the cast is for the arc, which further dilutes the chances of clean 1v1s.
Useless Kidd doing it wouldn’t have the same impact or pull. I don’t see Law as someone capable of taking down a Yonko’s second best man yet, either.
I honestly don’t believe this’ll be the case with the Raid Suit. I’m skeptical on Oda applying the same zenkai—island/fight boost to Law as he does to the crew proper. I think that Sanji once he acclimates to the Raid Suit can/will beat Law. (Potentially as easily as Doflamingo had.)
What? Both of these, especially the last bit, seem especially inaccurate given we’re in an arc in which Law and Kid are going to be fighting Kaido alongside Luffy. Don’t know why people are so insistent upon placing insert-SH-here on the same level as people who are Luffy’s peers, not theirs.

Guess I'm the only one who would rather Queen fight against Franky. Their match-up just seems so perfect... :pepehands:

If it is Sanji then raid suit all the way. Queen seems like he can tank a fair bit of damage. So I hope Sanji has a few tricks up his sleeve; he's going to need them. I do hope we get team battles though or Oda mixes up the formula a tad.

What? Both of these, especially the last bit, seem especially inaccurate given we’re in an arc in which Law and Kid are going to be fighting Kaido alongside Luffy. Don’t know why people are so insistent upon placing insert-SH-here on the same level as people who are Luffy’s peers, not theirs.
In my opinion, this isn't as well-founded as you're making it look. First of all, Kid and Law fighting Kaido alongside Luffy isn't a fact as of now, who knows how things will develop and the role they will have even if they truly fight Kaido Together. On the other hand, the idea of Kid and Law being Luffy's peers isn't that accurate either. What defines a peer, exactly, and why can't a Straw Hat compare to them?