Speculations Sanji vs Queen General Thread

Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
I love Queen but he is definitely too slow for someone like Sanji. Sanji vs King or Drake (if he is able to use geppou) would be better matchups.
Zoro should fight Queen, he is perfect for him. He has experience with long necked fighters :endthis:
I think narratively Sanji won't fight an opponent that is stronger than Zoro, especially in this arc. Also, I think that Queen is perfect for Sanji, because he will be a perfect counter to Sanji's speed and dexterity. Queen seems to be a tank type of fighter and I can see Sanji really growing from fighting a tank type of fighter.

I mean Sanji fought Jabra who was the only one who could move with Tekkai and found a way to beat him, even though raw power isn't his strong suit, I think something similar will happen here.
Post automatically merged:

Either Sanji fights Kalifa to get her key or Robin gets executed.

The arc of Whole Cake Island ended with a reinforcement of Sanji following Zeff's life philosophy. You're asking for an impossible.
I think Oda's recent SBS made it all but confirmed that Sanji will never attack a woman, he will defend sure but he will never attack. So Smoothie is an impossible opponent for Sanji.

bro i'm not debating this bullshit
Sanji ain't swallowing his pride he isn't Zoro
I'm talking about maturity for Sanji. Growing to the point he finally understands that there are bigger and more important things in life than his pride.

Besides he did attack big mom.

Worst

Custom title
I think narratively Sanji won't fight an opponent that is stronger than Zoro, especially in this arc.
That's a fact bro, Zoro always take on the 2nd strongest so if King is the 2nd strongest Zoro will take him and Sanji will take Queen if Kyoshiro is > than King (and is rly an enemy cuz u don't know with this guys is so enigmatic) then Zoro will take Kyoshiro and Sanji King

BUT unless i'm underestimating the Raid Suit power up i think Sanji (Zoro too) needs a help and not a little one cuz srsly these are the 2 strongest BP after Kaido if Jack lasted 5 days vs Neko and Inu Queen/King can sure do better and idk if Sanji/(Zoro) is THAAT much stronger than Neko and Inu sure he will be the one to actually defeat him but he will need help FOR SURE (also this is a war not a 1v1 contest)

The SBS for volume 94 confirmed by Oda that Sanji didn't attack Big Mom, he just offset the power of her punch
He still attacked her, his and Luffy's attack clashed with BM.
Post automatically merged:

bro i'm not debating this bullshit
Sanji ain't swallowing his pride he isn't Zoro
This has nothing to do with Zoro. It's about Sanji having a greater connection to Smoothie and fighting her instead of Queen.

An attack isn't a block. Sanji blocked lots of Kalifa kicks but didn't attack her once. Same for Big Mom.

No, he never does no matter the context.
I looked at the scene he was clearly attacking her. He was kind of her attack with his attack.

Since you brought that up are you saying that Sanji can't fight smoothie the same or similar way.

Like I said, that would be a perfect opportunity to show grow, by beating her without attacking her or at least not directly. Oda could have Sanji improve his CoO to the point he's able to perfectly read all her attacks and use that to redirect her attacks or herself into the ground, wall or any object. That way she just wears her out until she no longer can't fight or injured from running into a wall.

I looked at the scene he was clearly attacking her. He was kind of her attack with his attack.

Since you brought that up are you saying that Sanji can't fight smoothie the same or similar way.

Like I said, that would be a perfect opportunity to show grow, by beating her without attacking her or at least not directly. Oda could have Sanji improve his CoO to the point he's able to perfectly read all her attacks and use that to redirect her attacks or herself into the ground, wall or any object. That way she just wears her out until she no longer can't fight or injured from running into a wall.
Oda himself rebutted in an SBS that moment as the kind of attack you want it to be for the Sanji versus Smoothie to be plausible.

An stalling fight that ends up with Smoothie defeating herself somehow, while more reasonable, wouldn't really signify change because Sanji'd still not hurt her himself, right? I mean, I think he can do such thing following his current values already.

:sick: There is even a staff member here using the bullshit "Sanji is Zoro's rival" affirmation as argument for Sanji fight Queen. Come here and teach him somethings,@Rukusho.
Whether Zoro is Sanji's rival or not is irrelevant. The point is the relationship between King and Queen that mirrors that of Kaku and Jabra, Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 and, of course, Zoro and Sanji.

Whether Zoro is Sanji's rival or not is irrelevant. The point is the relationship between King and Queen that mirrors that of Kaku and Jabra, Mr. 1 and Mr. 2 and, of course, Zoro and Sanji.
Kaku and Jabra didnt really have a rivalry. It was just Jabra bullying him. Mr1 and Mr2 didnt last long either tbh.

It is only King and Queen with ZnS rivalry. But even then it doesnt mean anything. Zoro wont even fight the Beast Pirates.