Speculations Sanji vs Queen General Thread

Do you believe that Sanji is going to defeat Queen this arc

• Yes

Votes: 94 75.2%
  • No

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
Does anyone think that Sanji's suit will be modified before he fights Queen? I mean they had a week of preparation time and Franky and Usopp were already working on a few things for the ship. We also never saw Sanji use the Raid Suit as well, so I am thinking there is a very strong possibility that Sanji's suit had its design modified.

I just saw that the big names in the Beast pirates side are less than the SH side, and the fact that Jack is going down against Inu/Neku team effort.

but that’s just a speculation.
Yeah, that makes sense but again the alliance needs to face the combined might of BM and Kaido, so I think there will be a lot to go around for the fights.

Kaku and Jabra didnt really have a rivalry. It was just Jabra bullying him. Mr1 and Mr2 didnt last long either tbh.

It is only King and Queen with ZnS rivalry. But even then it doesnt mean anything. Zoro wont even fight the Beast Pirates.
While the relationship between Kaku and Jabra wasn't that obvious (as Jabra was in bad terms with Lucci too), it is clear they were depicted in a way that mirrored the Zoro and Sanji dynamics, starting with the Doriki ranking and following by their clashes with the whole giraffe thing. About Mr.1 and Mr. 2, their animosity was well established in the bar and I recall the latter treating the former in bad terms in Impel Down (there may be more moments showing this but I don't remember them). I think it is safe for us to assume the pattern of relationships Oda has built with this kind of enemies with regards to Zoro and Sanji.

How you assume Zoro won't fight the Beast Pirates is unfounded and therefore irrelevant.

What rivalry? Them arguin for 3 speech bubble and then never doing it again? Sanji fans have to learn what a rivalry is
King and Queen aren't just arguing, they're showing a deep animosity that goes back a long way as they directly assume their respective idiocy and incompetence. They literally had no reason to be mutually mad to begin with. They weren't even arguing at first, they were scolding Jack and, out of nowhere, they both took the chance to talk shit to each other. That's hate, not some temporary bad mood, whether you like it or not. Queen was also hostile towards King's failure at sinking the Big Mom Pirates, by the way, so the only other moment we get to see them together they seem in bad terms too.

And guess who isn't a Sanji fan.

Why do orochis forces and bm pirates not count?
The scabbards will take on Orochi. and outside interference will take on BMP, because for now there is no one that can match Kaido, let alone Kaido and BM.
Maybe the WB remnants and Kidd pirates Vs BMP.

Edit : coming to think of it, yeah their numbers actually match :lusalty:

well, we will see.

While the relationship between Kaku and Jabra wasn't that obvious (as Jabra was in bad terms with Lucci too), it is clear they were depicted in a way that mirrored the Zoro and Sanji dynamics, starting with the Doriki ranking and following by their clashes with the whole giraffe thing. About Mr.1 and Mr. 2, their animosity was well established in the bar and I recall the latter treating the former in bad terms in Impel Down (there may be more moments showing this but I don't remember them). I think it is safe for us to assume the pattern of relationships Oda has built with this kind of enemies with regards to Zoro and Sanji.

How you assume Zoro won't fight the Beast Pirates is unfounded and therefore irrelevant.

King and Queen aren't just arguing, they're showing a deep animosity that goes back a long way as they directly assume their respective idiocy and incompetence. They literally had no reason to be mutually mad to begin with. They weren't even arguing at first, they were scolding Jack and, out of nowhere, they both took the chance to talk shit to each other. That's hate, not some temporary bad mood, whether you like it or not. Queen was also hostile towards King's failure at sinking the Big Mom Pirates, by the way, so the only other moment we get to see them together they seem in bad terms too.

And guess who isn't a Sanji fan.
You just stretched the hell out of 3 panels . Not worthy of a response queen and king are not rivals

The scabbards will take on Orochi. and outside interference will take on BMP, because for now there is no one that can match Kaido, let alone Kaido and BM.
Maybe the WB remnants and Kidd pirates Vs BMP.

Edit : coming to think of it, yeah their numbers actually match :lusalty:

well, we will see.
Kyoshiro is above any scabbards capabilities. At best Ashura can take him.
On Kaidou side, you have himself, the calamities, hawkins, apoo, the numbers, kyoshiro.

On alliance side, you have luffy, zoro, sanji, kid, law, dukes, ashura, i assume drake.
Still not looking good for the alliance, both numberswise and strength-wise.

Kyoshiro vs zoro/ashura
King vs zoro/ashura
Queen vs sanji
Jack vs dukes
Kaidou vs luffy and kid probably, maybe law as well