General & Others Sanji vs Queen & King in anime

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaido hyped Inu and Neko as strong too. Going by your flawed logic he meant they're stronger than him then, righ?

In fact, Queen never said King is stronger than him. If anything it's Queen thinking Zoro is weak and unable to beat King, nothin else.

Oda put King and Queen on the same lvl, there's not enough tardism in the fandom to deny that.
No he didnt.
Kaido never called queen his right hand

You don’t get it do you?
You can’t hype Sanji to Zoro's lvl
You guys are always complaining about the people who hype Zoro to Luffy's level but act the same.
I’m not downplaying Sanji, you’re overhyping him
I already give Sanji enough credits with his speed and IJ but he’s not on King's lvl or above him
Zoro is above King, not Sanji
Zoro is the number 2, not Sanji
Zoro can scar Kaido and beat King, not Sanji
Zoro will be a leader of the next Gen, not Sanji

Sanji is a Wing of the PK and cook of the SHC
If you want him to be Zoro than change your favourite character and stop talking bullshit

Sanji is above any YC2 and didn’t beat a single YC1
Period that’s it
The difference Is that Zoro and Sanji are of course closer in strength since they both defeat commanders, that to top tiers like Greenbull don't make much of a difference.

While Luffy? Defeated a top tier, something Zoro can only dream of.

Comparing Zoro to luffy has no sense, but so It has compare Zoro to kidd or law.

Kidd and Law are the one Who defeated a yonko.
Kidd and Law are the captains of the new generation.

I am not downplaying Zoro, he's still Number 2 in sh crew, but he's not the rival of Luffy and he Just above YC1, he can't dream of defeating a Yonko, not even if there were 2 Zoro since Marco + 10commanders + Crocodile got destroyed by akainu right?

Am I doing your game right?

Also the YC2 and YC1 difference Is headcanon.

Only katakuri stands above his Yc2, not King.
King and Queen both stands compared to jack

King
Queen
-
Jack

While

Katakuri
-
Smoothie
Cracker

Queen tanked it without a scratch, if anything this makes King look worse :suresure:
King doesn't need to leave scratches to casually KO hybrid Queen, the cook tried to kick him while he was down. :toximoji:

Smoothie
The difference Is that Zoro and Sanji are of course closer in strength since they both defeat commanders, that to top tiers like Greenbull don't make much of a difference.

Comparing Zoro to luffy has no sense, but so It has compare Zoro to kidd or law.

I am not downplaying Zoro, he's still Number 2 in sh crew, but he's not the rival of Luffy and he Just above YC1, he can't dream of defeating a Yonko, not even if there were 2 Zoro since Marco + 10commanders + Crocodile got destroyed by akainu right?

King
Queen
-
Jack

While

Katakuri
-
Smoothie
Cracker
Smoothie=Queen=Who's Who

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@HA001 OF THE RAIN @Geo what weve been saying is true after all.
King offscreened Marco then ganged up on Sanjino with Queen since Sanji's been fighting Queen all this while.

:kata:
So kaidou's YC1 is more powerful than Whitebeard's YC1.:afrokappa::afrokappa:
Post automatically merged:

Marco couldn’t even tear kings clothes or make him use imperial flame/hybrid and they were supposedly fighting on the live floor for hours :suresure:
While Marco has always been fighting at his best, the truth is that King didn't even take Marco seriously. Fighting only in his Zoan form and shooting blasts of fire to exhaust Marco and returning to his basic form to slash him with the sword, no use of his hybrid form.

Last edited by a moderator:

King
Queen
-
Jack

While

Katakuri
-
Smoothie
Cracker
I swear you guys are beyond help
Live in your headcanon, I will not waste my time for people like you