General & Others Sanji vs Queen & King in anime

Kaido hyped Inu and Neko as strong too. Going by your flawed logic he meant they're stronger than him then, righ?

In fact, Queen never said King is stronger than him. If anything it's Queen thinking Zoro is weak and unable to beat King, nothin else.

Oda put King and Queen on the same lvl
King and Queen are on the same level as Luffy and Zoro after Vano, yeah. Even on the example of an additional anime scene. All a Queen can do is get from Sanji in the face and shoot lasers. Meanwhile, King humiliates Sanji. King is faster than Quin, stronger, stronger. On the same level, huh?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Wasn't your excuse that Sanji had raid suit or he would die against King?

Guess what, King cannot cut Sanji PRE GENES.

Sanji with Esoskeleton would tank that Blow no damage.

You all really are Happy about Pre genes Sanji being able to keep up with King and Queen at the same time??
Getting sent flying and landing 0 hits =/= keeping up lmfao

Yet down play zoro getting feats vs 2 yonko
What feats?
fighting 5v2 with help?

Are you talking about hakai, where he was blocking with swords for a second and got teleported away by law and still got injured?
When he blocks with his body and doesn't get teleported then you can @ me.

The fact that full hp Zoro struggled with a commander, showed how unimpressive roof garbage was. Even 20 year weaker low tier scabbards were doing same shit vs Kaido on the roof.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What feats?
fighting 5v2 with help?

Are you talking about hakai, where he was blocking with swords for a second and got teleported away by law and still got injured?
When he blocks with his body and doesn't get teleported then you can @ me.

The fact that full hp Zoro struggled with a commander, showed how unimpressive roof garbage was. Even 20 year weaker low tier scabbards were doing same shit vs Kaido on the roof.
Blocking a double yonko attack on his own.

Law moved himself
Proven in manga and anime law didn't move zoro

Then with a broken body
He overpowered hybrid kaido in a clash and scarred him

This is all pre power up.

These are feats eos sanji can't even dream of doing.

No it just showed that the commander zoro fought defence shat on kaidos.

Queen is not near King's level. Current Sanji is not stronger than King.

King didn't become serious until after he started fighting Zoro who damaged his mask.

Sanji breaking Queen sword is not as impressive as it sound believe it to me. Zoro broke swords pre TS.

Sanji is not breaking King's sword. He would cut through body Sanji with his sword and flying slash.

Queen is not near King's level. Current Sanji is not stronger than King.

King didn't become serious until after he started fighting Zoro who damaged his mask.

Sanji breaking Queen sword is not as impressive as it sound believe it to me. Zoro broke swords pre TS.

Sanji is not breaking King's sword. He would cut through body Sanji with his sword and flying slash.
Dude, Sanji broke Queen's sword passively with his bare skin.
It's not the same as breaking a sword...with another sword LMAO
:suresure: