Chapter Discussion Sanji vs saint Marcus Mars is probably confirmed.

Gorosei power classification should work like this
The closer they are to the sun, the more powerful they are.
Since the earth is useless in this ranking because no gorosei has its name we have topman, nasjuro and marcus as number 1, 2 and 3 which corresponds to the classic oda scheme of luffy vs number 1 zoro vs 2 and sanji vs 3.

Some might say that luffy is going to face imu directly, which seems absurd to me. Luffy will obviously beat a gorosei as he's always done with every branch of opponent we've ever had ( yc, tobiroppo, yonko, admiral etc... ) :kayneshrug:

Some may say that sanji will never face a gorosei, just as he wasn't supposed to face any yc in onigashima and only page one :sanjismug:

Venus and mars are often pictured next to Topman too, which may reinforce the fact that they are numbers 2 and 3.
:kuzanshut:
Topman is Law or Kid victim:myman:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji fights mars ju peter or saturn- least likely

Of course it's confirmed, he's the Mythical Fiery Bird of the profecy :finally::sanmoji:
The day of prophecy, zoro fans become sanji fans :milaugh:

Dude nothing is confirmed unless that Sanji will fight Gorosei because of their lame design
Cry

Last edited:
Expectations:

Zoro vs Nusjuro
Sanji vs Mars

Reality:
Gorosei will be Luffy's hypetools before fighting Imu.:kobeha:
Nah, I think Lolda will write Luffy's four main peers (Dragon, Sabo, Law, and Kid) against the remaining 4 Gorosei (because I don't think all of them will make it out alive of Egghead). As always, Zoro and the Cook will probably be written to fight Garling and whichever clown ass GK who argues with Garling all the time. :handsup:

Nah, I think Lolda will write Luffy's four main peers (Dragon, Sabo, Law, and Kid) against the remaining 4 Gorosei (because I don't think all of them will make it out alive of Egghead). As always, Zoro and the Cook will probably be written to fight Garling and whichever clown ass GK who argues with Garling all the time. :handsup:
Nah you’re not thinking insultingly enough:
Warrior God of Justice vs Future of the Marines Coby
Warrior god of Finance vs Shogun of the Country of Gold Momo
Warrior god of Environment vs Defender of Vearth in Heaven Wyper
Warrior god of Scientific Defense vs The original weapon of science Kuma

I'll be honest Zoro has only fought the number 2 like three times. Kaku if you can count him, a squid from fishman island and king.

Sanji actually fought the first mate in the first major arc which was arlong park. Technically he fought gin who was the right hand of Krieg. Robin was the right hand of crocodile but you can have daz if you want. The priest were suppose to be equal.

Albasom was a general while ryumma was just a special zombie. I kinda don't know where people get the idea Zoro will fight the second strongest can from. Even in the begining usopp best kuro's right hand man.

I'll be honest Zoro has only fought the number 2 like three times. Kaku if you can count him, a squid from fishman island and king.

Sanji actually fought the first mate in the first major arc which was arlong park. Technically he fought gin who was the right hand of Krieg. Robin was the right hand of crocodile but you can have daz if you want. The priest were suppose to be equal.

Albasom was a general while ryumma was just a special zombie. I kinda don't know where people get the idea Zoro will fight the second strongest can from. Even in the begining usopp best kuro's right hand man.
The priest were equal ??? The priest Zoro fought had the lowest survival rate ?? What point are you trying to even make stop trolling and remove zoros nuts from your esophagus