Future Events Sanji will fight Aokiji

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Okay that is plain wrong.

Nami and Lafiette are nothing like except navigator job .
As @rerere mention before sanji and lafiette did secret spy mission style . Both held authority power over crew like leaderships.

Nami will fight woman pirate, fodders, or team up with ussop to fight blackbeard pirate mate .

sanji vs lafiette, vs burgress, vs shyrui - invisible battle make more sense than sanji vs kuzan

Now you are using robin plot , it actually make sense sanji to fight gorsei , cp0 , or IM.
No, I just listed all their similarities.
See and I have Nami fighting against Pizarro more than Lafitte.
I can’t see any reason for Sanji to fight Lafitte honestly

But wait, if you're only referring to who Sanji would fight among the characters who are in Black Beard's crew, then I guess fighting Kuzan wouldn't be so bad.

But I still wouldn't like it so much, because:

1- Kuzan would have a disadvantage, as fire>ice. So it could leave the impression that Kuzan only lost because he was mismatched.

2-Kuzan is nerfed with only one leg, so it will leave the doubt as to whether or not Sanji would have been able to beat him if he were not nerfed.

3-Aokiji has already lost, so it won't be so fun to see Sanji beating someone who is already a loser.

I prefer to think that Sanji will be fighting one of those who haven't been defeated by anyone yet, preferably one who those very dangerous people that Black Beard freed from Impel Down, and whose powers are still mysterious, like Vasco Shot.

I’m not quite sure if Aokiji will need to do evil to join BB. I doubt Blackbeard would refuse someone as powerful as Aokiji, and since Aokiji showed up in punk hazard, I’m sure Blackbeard gives his allies freedom to do as they wish as long as they help him become the pirate king.

I still think Aokiji needed someone to give him answers, Luffy was dead to the world and the favor to become the next pirate king is the man who holds the power to destroy the world so it makes sense why Aokiji would ally with him.

I see Aokiji being a true ally of Blackbeard who’ll be fought in the BB arc.
I don't know man, it's just BB pirates are bloodthirsty killers and strawhats stoping them it will be like the great fight between good and evil.
Aokiji just doesn't fit to all this.
The only thing that is actually good about beating aokiji is his enormous power, besides that it's not fitting at all.
Imagine the rest of the strawhats beating guys that will kill each other in the first hardship, guys that don't hesitate to anything in order to achieve what they want and sanji beating an actual good guy?
There is no real purpose to this kind of fight against that kind of opponents as the BB pirates imo.

No, I just listed all their similarities.

I mean Oda has kind of hidden the personalities of the BB pirates from us as of now.

The main argument is because Lafitte is too important to fight anyone else.

Lafitte was known as the Chief of Staff of the BB pirates and judging by he was the one Burgess reported in to after Dressrosa he very well May still be.

Lafitte had a special introduction where he wasn’t at Mocktown with the other BB pirates and is someone notable enough for Tsuru to know of his brutality.

I think we need to wait for Oda to really delve in deep on the BB Pirates until we can be certain of matchups but I’m like you and think it’ll be mostly mirror matches

Swordsmen - Shiryu and Zoro
Snipers - Van Augur and Usopp
Cats - Pizarro and Nami

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The reasons will pop up soon. I don't think Oda would write a Sanji fight without including his character and stuff related to that in it. I would've been shocked as well if someone told me Sanji is gonna fight a fat cyborg when I read chapter 923 for the first time and here we are with Queen having connections to Vinsmoke Judge and Germa.

I don't know man, it's just BB pirates are bloodthirsty killers and strawhats stoping them it will be like the great fight between good and evil.
The only thing that is actually good about beating aokiji is his enormous power, besides that it's not fitting at all.
Imagine the rest of the strawhats beating guys that will kill each other in the first hardship, guys that don't hesitate to anything in order to achieve what they want and sanji beating an actual good guy?
There is no real purpose to this kind of fight against that kind of opponents as the BB pirates imo.
I don’t think Sanji will fight him. I think smoker will.

I think Aokiji doesn’t need to be a bad person to align with bad people (Luffys allied with a bunch of very bad people like Suleiman Bartolomeo and the Dons) but Aokiji gave up on doing things the right way in order to create change and has loss faith in the marine system. Which is why I think an honorable marine who still believes in the marines should take him down. The best candidate for that is smoker imo.

I don’t think Sanji will fight him. I think smoker will.

I think Aokiji doesn’t need to be a bad person to align with bad people (Luffys allied with a bunch of very bad people like Suleiman Bartolomeo and the Dons) but Aokiji gave up on doing things the right way in order to create change and has loss faith in the marine system. Which is why I think an honorable marine who still believes in the marines should take him down. The best candidate for that is smoker imo.
Aokiji didn't necessarily give up doing things 'the right way'; He just stopped conforming to the world government's way of doing things.

In fact, I think Aokiji is a lot more likely to be able to do good things in the Black Beard crew than in the Marine.

Black Beard and his crew are evil, but not as evil as the tenryuubitos that Aokiji was forced to receive orders from while he was an admiral.

Last edited:
Aokiji didn't necessarily gave up doing things 'the right way'; He just stopped conforming to the world government's way of doing things.

In fact, I think Aokiji is a lot more likely to be able to do good things in the Black Beard crew than in the Marine.

Black Beard and his crew are evil, but not as evil as the tenryuubitos that Aokiji was forced to receive orders from while he was an admiral.
Okay “right way” was the wrong way of putting it the “lawful way” is a better way

Yes, exactly this. Besides, we don't know the details about what Kuzan is doing there yet.

What we 100% do know is that he and Fujitora are the highest (former) marines that actually are against what the marines are currently doing and how. They both liked SHs as well, no way either of them will fight the SHs because they'll know the SHs are fighting for the greater good.

While I agree w what you said in terms of how it would reflect his character and his relationship w Robin I have to disagree. I say this because I’m not on the yonko>admiral character train and I don’t think Kuzan lost that much power from his lost leg. That being said I don’t have Shiryu being stronger than Kuzan even by the time of this battle. I don’t consider Kuzan a titanic captain, but an ally much like Law is to the Strawhats which is why I think ppl say Law could potentially face him since he wants to learn the history and I’m sure Kuzan also has a good reason for running w the bb pirates because like you mentioned he is a good person at heart and this crew is anything but that. I have the bb pirates going down before the final war and I can’t imagine Sanji’s fight being greater than or equal to his final war fight. I can’t see Kuzan who is free from the world government fighting to the death with the strawhats, and if he ends up holding back because of his relationship w the strawhats it would make Sanji’s victory feel hollow.

Sanji has a potential of opponents.

Laffite:-

- Sneaky, smart, spy type….same as Sanji
- Black aethestic
- 5th commander…..Sanji is the first to join
- Could be potential second strongest….due to his title

Burgess:-

- Potential second strongest original BBP….due to the bounty theory
- His personality suits the general Sanji opponent
- Faced Sabo….which is a Sanji clone.
- BB trusts Burgess the most

Pizzaro:-

- Northblue origin….same as Sanji

10th commander:-
— ?

————-
In my opinion its between Laffite and Burgess.

Sanji has a potential of opponents.

Laffite:-

- Sneaky, smart, spy type….same as Sanji
- Black aethestic
- 5th commander…..Sanji is the first to join
- Could be potential second strongest….due to his title

Burgess:-

- Potential second strongest original BBP….due to the bounty theory
- His personality suits the general Sanji opponent
- Faced Sabo….which is a Sanji clone.
- BB trusts Burgess the most

Pizzaro:-

- Northblue origin….same as Sanji

10th commander:-
— ?

————-
In my opinion its between Laffite and Burgess.
It would suck if it was Burgess after Sabo humiliated him. I hope someone better