Future Events Sanji will fight Aokiji

In my opinion Smoker vs Kuzan is pretty much set in stone.

Smoker is seemingly getting set up as the final Strawhat considering how it would contrast Kuzan being the final Titanic Captain. Two Marines who formed a bond over their likeminded ideals becoming foes due to each following his own justice to its logical conclusion has waaaay more going for it than anything between Sanji and Kuzan

This will be another L for TAC, lmao

I think Kuzan will leave Blackbeard crew at some point. There has to be a good reason why Oda included Shiryu in the number 2 coverpage unless you believe Shiryu>Kuzan
Or the reason is because aokiji wasn’t even confirmed as a blackbeard pirate let alone a captain, it would be just spoiling to include him in a the colorspread

oda also realized a databook not too long ago that had the tenth captain as a mystery so yeah the reason is probably just for spoiler reasons

i mean nothing wrong with the idea with aokiji leaving bb but basing it on the colorspread is meh

Or the reason is because aokiji wasn’t even confirmed as a blackbeard pirate let alone a captain, it would be just spoiling to include him in a the colorspread

oda also realized a databook not too long ago that had the tenth captain as a mystery so yeah the reason is probably just for spoiler reasons

i mean nothing wrong with the idea with aokiji leaving bb but basing it on the colorspread is meh
It doesnt matter what we readers knew at that point. Oda knew Kuzan was a Blackbeard pirate from the beginning. He foreshadowed it way back. He could just not draw that color spread or not include anyone from the Blackbeard crew.

The idea of Kuzan being one of the final villains doesnt sit well with me. Dont forget Kuzan is just a good guy unlike the rest of the Blackbeard crew.

It doesnt matter what we readers knew at that point. Oda knew Kuzan was a Blackbeard pirate from the beginning. He foreshadowed it way back. He could just not draw that color spread or not include anyone from the Blackbeard crew.

The idea of Kuzan being one of the final villains doesnt sit well with me. Dont forget Kuzan is just a good guy unlike the rest of the Blackbeard crew.
skip bbp or not draw it because of that? it’s just a colorspread oda done a thousand of them by now lol i would stop giving that colorspread that much attention

teach did say they’ aren’t buddies just pirates with common goals but sure even if he leaves what will he do and what will his role be? we already have enough strong good guys we need more strong bad guys tbh

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I think Kuzan will leave Blackbeard crew at some point. There has to be a good reason why Oda included Shiryu in the number 2 coverpage unless you believe Shiryu>Kuzan
😂😂 This guy is really worried about some colour spread rn dkm. Please tell me you're trolling.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
What trolling? That was a pretty reasonable comment
I was laughing at you thinking Oda (who misleads readers in actual chapters to remain unpredictable) "needs a good reason" for not including Kuzan in a colour spread beyond simply hiding Kuzan's title, to save his reveal for this chapter.

Kuzan either leaving or not being defeated by the Strawhats in a 1v1 battle is obvious. Since Zoro vs Shiryu is locked and no one is capable of defeating Kuzan, (honestly not even Zoro if he actually struggles against Shiryu, let alone any weaker SH).

I was laughing at you thinking Oda (who misleads readers in actual chapters to remain unpredictable) "needs a good reason" for not including Kuzan in a colour spread beyond simply hiding Kuzan's title, to save his reveal for this chapter.
Its not that simple when Oda doubles down on that colorspread in SBS:

Kuzan either leaving or not being defeated by the Strawhats in a 1v1 battle is obvious. Since Zoro vs Shiryu is locked and no one is capable of defeating Kuzan, (honestly not even Zoro if he actually struggles against Shiryu, let alone any weaker SH).
lmao let Shiryu get his moments first. He hasnt been clowned yet like most other Blackbeard captains

Where is the Zoro Sanji vs Kuzan agendabros?

Imho Shiryu is too easy for Zoro, and Sanji already fought an invisible enemy post TS (Queen).

Kuzan is a nice stepping stone for Wings title to be known & acknowledged by the world.