Future Events Sanji will never beat an Admiral and why Onigashima is proving it to us.

How can some people honestly believe Sanji is going to go from beating queen to being Marco level EOS. Do people just not expect for him to get stronger
Maybe you missed the part where Marco can not just easily handle the top 2 strongest of Kaido's crew but can also heal thousands of people all at the same time.

Well i guess you are one of those people who think Marco is weak forgetting he was a candidate for yonko, Big Mum cant brush him off like she can to other commanders and even admirals couldnt just beat him.

Sanji for me is reaching that level where he can easily take on commanders of any yonko crew solo, but he still falls short in reaching the level of admirals and yonko.

Maybe you missed the part where Marco can not just easily handle the top 2 strongest of Kaido's crew but can also heal thousands of people all at the same time.

Well i guess you are one of those people who think Marco is weak forgetting he was a candidate for yonko, Big Mum can brush him off like she can to other commanders and even admirals couldnt just beat him.

Sanji for me is reaching that level where he can easily take on commanders of any yonko crew solo, but he still fals short in reaching the level of admirals and yonko.
Do you think Marco can just low diff king or queen?

Healing people doesn’t really drain Marco as the flames use the patients energy, not the doctors by Marcos own words and from what we’ve seen.

It’s not like Marco was giving energy to them, the flames are their own energy healing themselves.

I don’t think Marco is weak, I just don’t see him low diffing a calamity as that would be against what we’ve seen

Do you think Marco can just low diff king or queen?

Healing people doesn’t really drain Marco as the flames use the patients energy, not the doctors by Marcos own words and from what we’ve seen.

It’s not like Marco was giving energy to them, the flames are their own energy healing themselves.

I don’t think Marco is weak, I just don’t see him low diffing a calamity as that would be against what we’ve seen
He cant low diff them but they cant push him to his limits either.

It has become very clear that all DF abilities drain stamina, him maintaining the blue flames and spreading them out throughout the live floor cost him energy.

And what have we seen exactly?
  1. we have seen him easily beat down King and Queen;
  2. casualy clash with admirals to a point where it would be hard to tell who would win;
  3. admirals and even Big Mum couldnt damage him
  4. Big Mum can only beat him by going all out as she alluded to;

He cant low diff them but they cant push him to his limits either.

It has become very clear that all DF abilities drain stamina, him maintaining the blue flames and spreading them out throughout the live floor cost him energy.

And what have we seen exactly?
  1. we have seen him easily beat down King and Queen;
  2. casualy clash with admirals to a point where it would be hard to tell who would win;
  3. admirals and even Big Mum couldnt damage him
  4. Big Mum can only beat him by going all out as she alluded to;
Again, He doesn’t maintain the blue flames the patients own stamina does.

1. Yes in their weaker forms. Hybrid queen reigns down showers of consecutive beams while full zoan queen shot one beam.

2. This is false the admirals were in control of these fights the whole time.

3. Kizaru was able to canonically injure him. As could old Garp with a single punch. You can’t honestly tell me you don’t think Kaido or big mom or any emperor isn’t capable of the same?

4. Blackbeard was able to not just beat him but according to the news that spread it was an overwhelming victory for one side.

Marcos strong, but he’s not necessarily a threat to an admiral or emperor on his own.

Now they're saying "admirals too strong for Sanji" after Sanji fights Greenbull they're gonna say that every other admiral Is stronger than him.
Post automatically merged:

sanji will fight vice admiral x drake in final war. Finishing what they started in Wano.
That's the new Sanji will have his extreme diff with P1?

Again, He doesn’t maintain the blue flames the patients own stamina does.

1. Yes in their weaker forms. Hybrid queen reigns down showers of consecutive beams while full zoan queen shot one beam.

2. This is false the admirals were in control of these fights the whole time.

3. Kizaru was able to canonically injure him. As could old Garp with a single punch. You can’t honestly tell me you don’t think Kaido or big mom or any emperor isn’t capable of the same?

4. Blackbeard was able to not just beat him but according to the news that spread it was an overwhelming victory for one side.

Marcos strong, but he’s not necessarily a threat to an admiral or emperor on his own.
1. Yeah your right, Marco didnt use blue flames the thousands of people used those flames themself, i guess anyone can use blue healing flames, Marco is not needed to activate them, nice logic buddy!

2. Like how Marco was able to block all 3 of them at different times? i dont see how that is "control"

3. Do you practice selective reading? cause in One Piece Kizaru couldnt do shit to Marco until Onigumo helped him with kairoseki, Garp is someone who could fight and beat people like prime Roger, Whitebeard and Rocks, there is a reason why i never stated his name because no character can tank a punch from him without damage.

4. News also said Kid lost an arm to an underling under Big Mum and was also defetead soundly, wich was false, after seing Marco's strength its impossible for Teach to have easily beat Marco

Yes we agree on something "Marcos strong, but he’s not necessarily a threat to an admiral or emperor on his own" same as EOS Sanji, pretty strong but below admirals and yonko!

Not the best example...
Now mentioning woman and food makes you Sanji's opponent? Ight then... Forced parallels? Where?
And Sanji being related to Vegapunk via MADS? Sanji doesn't even know what MADS is lol.
he was the one who brought up to Queen "you're from that team too"... soo
he knows what mads is

Gorosei are old geezers stop writing your own headcanon. Imu Sama might be around since void century because of Ope Ope but the Gorosei? Baseless they're the public face of the world.

If Garp,Sengoku,Rayleigh and late WB were all diminished by old age then these fuckers who look even older have no way to compete with toptiers
I think Oda may have plans for the Gorosei, since we have seen them having scars and using weapons.

1. Yeah your right, Marco didnt use blue flames the thousands of people used those flames themself, i guess anyone can use blue healing flames, Marco is not needed to activate them, nice logic buddy!

2. Like how Marco was able to block all 3 of them at different times? i dont see how that is "control"

3. Do you practice selective reading? cause in One Piece Kizaru couldnt do shit to Marco until Onigumo helped him with kairoseki, Garp is someone who could fight and beat people like prime Roger, Whitebeard and Rocks, there is a reason why i never stated his name because no character can tank a punch from him without damage.

4. News also said Kid lost an arm to an underling under Big Mum and was also defetead soundly, wich was false, after seing Marco's strength its impossible for Teach to have easily beat Marco

Yes we agree on something "Marcos strong, but he’s not necessarily a threat to an admiral or emperor on his own" same as EOS Sanji, pretty strong but below admirals and yonko!
1. You should read what I said.

Marco wasn’t using any passive energy to heal people. Once he used his blue flames all the healing was done by the patients own energy. It didn’t use Marcos. He wasn’t using energy or concentration to maintain it at all. Therefore it’s irrelevant.

2. Yeah and then Marco and 15 other Whitebeard commanders tried to fight Akainu and got overpowered and had to run.

3. I think you’re using selective reasoning when Kizaru literally shot Marco through the back and Marco was actually in pain and showed injury. Old Garp is not as strong as his prime days by his own statement. I don’t even think he can beat an admiral one on one anymore.

4. Marco didn’t correct the story we have no reason to doubt the news if Marco himself doesn’t say something to correct it. You should learn the difference between the world news and rumors people say in prisons.

And this is where you’re wrong, because Sanji is leaving Wano at high or top commander level depending on his fight with queen. Marco won’t be much stronger than him if at all. By the time we fight the world government there’s no reason to assume Oda is going to stop Sanjis growth except for straight up people not wanting him to be admiral to emperor level EOS.

How so? He seems to be already top commander level and we barely explored his suit.
Lacking any means of being close to producing high level destructive power. Every single top tier has the ability to produce multi mountain level DC and high level COA

For his fight with Queen, let's see if he is able to solo before
Post automatically merged:

he doesn't need a tool..

sanji after beating Queen solo is a YC1.. and then you have Elbaf and the war.. sanji will be over most admirals EOS
If he defeats Queen solo without extreme diff then maybe. Until then nothing pointing towards Sanji being able to defeat an admiral

1. You should read what I said.

Marco wasn’t using any passive energy to heal people. Once he used his blue flames all the healing was done by the patients own energy. It didn’t use Marcos. He wasn’t using energy or concentration to maintain it at all. Therefore it’s irrelevant.

2. Yeah and then Marco and 15 other Whitebeard commanders tried to fight Akainu and got overpowered and had to run.

3. I think you’re using selective reasoning when Kizaru literally shot Marco through the back and Marco was actually in pain and showed injury. Old Garp is not as strong as his prime days by his own statement. I don’t even think he can beat an admiral one on one anymore.

4. Marco didn’t correct the story we have no reason to doubt the news if Marco himself doesn’t say something to correct it. You should learn the difference between the world news and rumors people say in prisons.

And this is where you’re wrong, because Sanji is leaving Wano at high or top commander level depending on his fight with queen. Marco won’t be much stronger than him if at all. By the time we fight the world government there’s no reason to assume Oda is going to stop Sanjis growth except for straight up people not wanting him to be admiral to emperor level EOS.
You truly are a master at selective reading, im impressed!

Activation and sastaing are 2 different thing, you are hung up on Marco continuously healing people when i never said so, i said Marco activeted the blue flames but you cant even understand this simple thing can you?

2. The same Akainu who was blood lusted for Luffy right? i seem to remember Marco and the others holding him

3.Marco is in pain every time he takes a hit in his human form DUH!, the point is that "pain/damage" means shit since he instantaneously heals it, so far Old Garp is the only person to have ever damaged Marco in his phoenix form!

4. Hr didnt correct t because he lost we have seen people who have lost not try and defend themselves before, the fact is he lost but its sus he would lose in such a way given his power!

The same Sanji who has hit Queen how many times now and still isnt able to damage him? i mean even Chopper made Queen take some damage but Sanji hasnt and you think he is leaving Wano already on Marco's level??????LOL funny
Oda is not stopping Sanji's growth he is pretty consistent with it actually, it will take everything he has to beat Queen if at all and by the time they fight the WG he would have gone from YC2.5 to become a YC1+, a growth that is pretty consistent unlike Luffy and Zoro who have exponentially become overpowered this arc to a point where its safe to say no average commander is their opponent anymore.