Questions & Mysteries Sanji will reveal/accept his real name "Vinsmoke Sanji" in this war.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
As we know, Sanji is part of Germa Kingdom and part of Vinsmoke Family.
And we see in the last chapter of One Piece (One Piece chapter 988), he already confront with King The Wildfire.

Now the question is, will King vs Sanji continue? It could be.
But i have an argument why their fight should continue until one of them wins.

Sanji already using raid suit, and he still named his raid suit O-soba mask,
but he still doesnt accept his real raid suit name which is Germa 66's "Stealth Black".

Now, lets begin why Sanji will shout/reveal his real name "Vinsmoke Sanji" in front of crowd or in front of King like Momo did.
Lets remind you why Sanji dont want to accept Germa and Vinsmoke as his real name
"Sanji dont want to accept Germa and Vinsmoke because of Judge, and his male siblings (Ichiji, Niji, Yonji)"
This is why Sanji is still dont think calm, he still doesn't remember if he had another important person in his family.
"Yes, its 2 female/woman in his family which is her mother, Vinsmoke Sora and his sister, Vinsmoke Reiju."

So for me, i think the fight Sanji vs King will keep continue and of course King will had the upper hand and when Sanji about to get a final blow by King.
King will ask Sanji real name, and he will said "Vinsmoke Sanji" because he remember his mother, Sora and his sister, Reiju

And this is my headcanon will came, we might see another Sanji powerups other than Raid Suit.
What is that? Im not sure, but there is a foreshadowing why King have a wings.
Since Sanji attack/portrayal based by Diable or Demon, so its very possible he will have Demon/Lucifer Appearance with wings

Last edited:
Momonosuke is proud to be a Kozuki not only because his father was a very powerful and important figure of Wano but also because he was a good man and a loving father. Sanji has no reason to be proud of his name since Sora wasn't a Vinsmoke, his father is. This name doesn't only represent his garbage father, it also represents an entire dynasty of barbaric asses that conquered North Blue by force.

And we see in the last chapter of One Piece (One Piece chapter 988), he already confront with King The Wildfire.

but he still doesnt accept his real raid suit name which is Germa 66's "Stealth Black".

Now, lets begin why Sanji will shout/reveal his real name "Vinsmoke Sanji" in front of crowd or in front of King like Momo did.

Lets remind you why Sanji dont want to accept Germa and Vinsmoke as his real name
"Sanji dont want to accept Germa and Vinsmoke because of Judge, and his male siblings (Ichiji, Niji, Yonji)"
This is why Sanji is still dont think calm, he still doesn't remember if he had another important person in his family.
"Yes, its 2 female/woman in his family which is her mother, Vinsmoke Sora and his sister, Vinsmoke Reiju."

So for me, i think the fight Sanji vs King will keep continue and of course King will had the upper hand and when Sanji about to get a final blow by King.
King will ask Sanji real name, and he will said "Vinsmoke Sanji" because he remember his mother, Sora and his sister, Reiju

And this is my headcanon will came, we might see another Sanji powerups other than Raid Suit.
Since Sanji attack/portrayal based by Diable or Demon, so its very possible he will have Demon/Lucifer Appearance with wings

Imagine Sanji become Ulquiorra :steef::steef::steef:

Back to the topic . I dont think he will accept the vinsmoke name . Since sanji have bad history with his family . Instead he will introduce himself as "osoba mask" like name

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Imagine Sanji become Ulquiorra :steef::steef::steef:

Back to the topic . I dont think he will accept the vinsmoke name . Since sanji have bad history with his family . Instead he will introduce himself as "osoba mask" like name
this is so dilemma because personally i dont want his raid suit will keep became his powerups post wano.
but instead he had a new powerups without the raid suit.
and because marco is phoenix, king is pterodactyl, it will be cool if sanji had some wings as a new powerups instead of power ranger henshin.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Can't wait for proud Judge daddy moment oh yeah.