Questions & Mysteries Sanji's Awakening is enhanced by the moon?

Am I onto something here?

• Total voters
I never digged well enough but what's the comparison between Lunarians and the Moon exactly? Where did the notion arise from?
Apart from the obvious (LUNArian plus "lunaria" being a word in latin with many moon-related meanings), other popular works have included a lunarian race made of people from the moon (check Final Fantasy or Houseki no Kuni, for example) and we can easily trace the statement about King's rade being gods to Japanese myths on divine people living in the moon (Kaguya's tale may be the most popular reference on this). On top of this, winged people are supposed to come from the moon in One Piece, according to Enel's cover story.

Last edited:
Minks are OPverse shitty Werewolves, you claim Sanji a Werewolf i.e. a Mink
now sanji is a Sulong?
SORA with AiDS

lmao he is a okama nothing more than that
Post automatically merged:

now sanji is a Sulong?
SORA with AiDS

Sanji's powers doesn't activate once the moon is rising. He must use the RS in the moonlight setting so the awakening can kick in.

now sanji is a Sulong?
SORA with AiDS

You know that's bs, sanji is definitely a lunarian and it's likely not thanks to judge's experiment otherwise it would be the biggest plot hole in one piece
Post automatically merged:

🀣🀣🀣🐠
Now Sanji a werewolf??!
Summon @Roronoa-sama @nik87 @Seth @stairs-kun etc
The candies fanfics will never stop to suprise me! 🀣🐠
Btw Sanji a sheep not a goat, perhaps you want to try to claim he a wolf in hide of sheep for your fanfic 🀭🐠
Lmao, the haters will never stop being funny, sanji is a goat, literally speaking, oda based his post ts design off goats given how the devil is often associated with goats

You guys do know you're always downplaying a character who's always gonna be relevant right? Lmao I don't get the point that's dumb and pathetic, basically you're trying desperately to be disappointed

Last edited: