Questions & Mysteries Sanji's Awakening is enhanced by the moon?

Am I onto something here?

• Total voters
Okay, so I was doing some rereading and I keep having this thoughts in mind.

So, remember the whole space and cosmology theories for Sanji? (e.g plasma legs thingy?)

Yeah remember that?

Now, in chapter 1023, Sanji stated that his body is undergoing major changes (probably Germa's Linage Factor) after using the Raid Suit for the second times.

Ironically, that's the same chapter where the full moon appear again. So that the Dukes like Inu and Neko can go Sulong again.

Now, some of y'all must be like, "Okay, how does Sanji and the moon linked together?"

In chapter 931 where Sanji uses the Raid Suit for the first time against Page One, the setting was at night and the moon was there. Albeit, it was not a full moon but the moon is still there. Also, the official colored manga and the anime shows the setting at night with the moon as well.

You can see that they showed the crescent moon at the Orochi's Castle and Kuri Beach. Sanji flung himself up to the sky and crashed down to Page One.

I'm guessing that this is the first time Sanji's getting exposed to the moon in Wano.

But, back in pre-timeskip, Sanji almost catch a cold at night and there was a full moon.

So the moon connection is there already.

And then, Usopp stated that if Sanji was born under a miracle star or something.

Marco refers Sanji as one of the star.

The stars and the moon are mutual in the sense of cosmology study.

Now, let's get back to this.

Sanji saying that he felt weird after using the Raid Suit for the second time but in reality, he uses it three times already.

One was against Page One.

Second was inside the bathhouse.

And third time against King.

So is this a plot hole? Not exactly. I think Sanji is playing with words here. I think he meant that the second time was against King while the first was against Page One. He intentionally excludes the bathhouse scene probably because of two reasons:

1. There was no moon there.

The setting was at day.

2. Sanji has something other than Germa stuff.

Such as the purple aura around him.

So no moon was around and Germa genetics stuff wasn't hinted there.

We move back to the foreshadows of Sanji and moon and cosmology stuff.

Such as Sanji in Duval's face as a space alien.

Chapter 533 cover page featuring Sanji and the goat (which is Sanji's animal theme) using the telescopes to look at something in the sky.

Chapter 575 cover page featuring Sanji and Usopp looking at the moon and the stars.

Queen hinted about Sanji being a Lunarian (King's race) which probably has something to do with Enel's space crew which considered the "the winged moon people of ancient."

And Lunar = Moon btw.

So is Sanji a Lunarian? Maybe. Maybe not.

Chapter 988 where Sanji uses the RS against King, someone on Reddit pointed out that Sanji and King clash might have triggers something with Sanji's body.

Some people are already speculating that Niji somehow triggers Sanji's LF (Linage Factor).

Or Judge triggers Sanji as well.

All of those scenarios could be possible.

In the same chapter where Sanji vs King clash, the full moon was shown. Including the end of the previous chapter.

As you can see, Kaido cracked the hole through the roof and Sanji already got exposed to the moon. What I'm trying to say is, whenever the moon is shown, Sanji got exposed to the moonlight and after putting the RS away, he doesn't feel weird until recently. Hence why people are jumping to the conclusions of Sanji getting nerfed since Act 2 after each use of the RS.

The moon plays a huge role in Sanji's Awakening so I thought it would be cool to share my idea.

Am I onto something here? Let me know your opinion on this ^^

Tagging some people who might be interested!

Very interesting ^^ and you're most likely right with regards to Sanji having some sorta connection to the moon ^^.
That said, I'm not really sure about the moon itself triggering his awakening. Up till this point, Sanji should've been under the moonlight countless times already and nothing really changed with him. Moreover I think Oda explicitly having Sanji state the RS as the reason for why he's feeling weird also significantly lowers this possibility.
Again very interesting read ^^ never realized how many moon related cover spreads etc. that Oda has drawn for Sanji :p

I fuck with this theory.

I was wondering why Sanji didn't mention the bathhouse scene.

RIP Carrot4Nakama if Sanji turns out to have connections to the moon :gokulaugh:
Nah. Carrot is still clean.:datas:
Sanji's mentor ability have "Galaxy" name on it.

In the anime, Sanji used "Shooting Star" named attack (its never shown in the manga)
Yeah good connection. Maybe the Sanji's cosmic theory wasn't wrong after all.:hope:
Idk.
I'm a simple man.
I just want the Reverse Super Sayan Black Hair transformation.
And black flames.
That would be cool too......
Very interesting ^^ and you're most likely right with regards to Sanji having some sorta connection to the moon ^^.
That said, I'm not really sure about the moon itself triggering his awakening. Up till this point, Sanji should've been under the moonlight countless times already and nothing really changed with him. Moreover I think Oda explicitly having Sanji state the RS as the reason for why he's feeling weird also significantly lowers this possibility.
Again very interesting read ^^ never realized how many moon related cover spreads etc. that Oda has drawn for Sanji :p
I'm not saying the moon is the only factor for Sanji's Awakening. The Raid Suit is the main reason why Sanji will unlock his genes and the moon is basically amplifying it. ^^
Is Lunaria connected to the moon? I didn't dig enough into the subject matter unfortunately.
Lunar = Moon.
These Sanji theories are getting stupid.

Forget the Lunarian nonsense. Now we have the moon boosting fire powers now. Hasn’t the sun did that across all fictions
:kaidowhat:
RIP Germa.:josad:

So, remember the whole space and cosmology theories for Sanji? (e.g plasma legs thingy?)

Yeah remember that?

Now, in chapter 1023, Sanji stated that his body is undergoing major changes (probably Germa's Linage Factor) after using the Raid Suit for the second times.

Ironically, that's the same chapter where the full moon appear again. So that the Dukes like Inu and Neko can go Sulong again.

Now, some of y'all must be like, "Okay, how does Sanji and the moon linked together?"

In chapter 931 where Sanji uses the Raid Suit for the first time against Page One, the setting was at night and the moon was there. Albeit, it was not a full moon but the moon is still there. Also, the official colored manga and the anime shows the setting at night with the moon as well.

You can see that they showed the crescent moon at the Orochi's Castle and Kuri Beach. Sanji flung himself up to the sky and crashed down to Page One.

I'm guessing that this is the first time Sanji's getting exposed to the moon in Wano.

But, back in pre-timeskip, Sanji almost catch a cold at night and there was a full moon.

And then, Usopp stated that if Sanji was born under a miracle star or something.

Sanji saying that he felt weird after using the Raid Suit for the second time but in reality, he uses it three times already.

So is this a plot hole? Not exactly. I think Sanji is playing with words here. I think he meant that the second time was against King while the first was against Page One. He intentionally excludes the bathhouse scene probably because of two reasons:

The setting was at day.

Chapter 533 cover page featuring Sanji and the goat (which is Sanji's animal theme) using the telescopes to look at something in the sky.

Chapter 575 cover page featuring Sanji and Usopp looking at the moon and the stars.

Queen hinted about Sanji being a Lunarian (King's race) which probably has something to do with Enel's space crew which considered the "the winged moon people of ancient."

And Lunar = Moon btw.

Chapter 988 where Sanji uses the RS against King, someone on Reddit pointed out that Sanji and King clash might have triggers something with Sanji's body.

Some people are already speculating that Niji somehow triggers Sanji's LF (Linage Factor).

In the same chapter where Sanji vs King clash, the full moon was shown. Including the end of the previous chapter.

As you can see, Kaido cracked the hole through the roof and Sanji already got exposed to the moon. What I'm trying to say is, whenever the moon is shown, Sanji got exposed to the moonlight and after putting the RS away, he doesn't feel weird until recently. Hence why people are jumping to the conclusions of Sanji getting nerfed since Act 2 after each use of the RS.

The moon plays a huge role in Sanji's Awakening so I thought it would be cool to share my idea.

Sanji's mentor ability have "Galaxy" name on it.

In the anime, Sanji used "Shooting Star" named attack (its never shown in the manga)
Cook to find all blue up there and settle on the moon post-Wano confirmed. :gokulaugh:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So Sanji was a Mink all along?
:smart::laughmoji:
Post automatically merged:

These Sanji theories are getting stupid.

Forget the Lunarian nonsense. Now we have the moon boosting fire powers now. Hasn’t the sun did that across all fictions
:kaidowhat:
They were always stupid
Candies write fanfics and call those fanfics "theories"

Yeah remember that?

The setting was at day.

And Lunar = Moon btw.

No Tag ?

Sanji might grow them wings uno :cheers:

Judge Still thinks Sanji is weak or the very least doesn’t acknowledge him one bit,Sanji is going to become Germa’s Greatest Creation I believe and Oda’s saving that for Judge to finally acknowledge Sanji.
Also the reason why we didn’t get that in WCI i.e. Judge and the others being shocked at Sanji’s growth as a fighter (He was surprised he could use haki but it wasn’t that highlighted).
So Sanji’s Power has to be something which gets acknowledged by Judge and his other siblings.
It surely isn’t more Fire stuff imo,I think Sanji will grow wings

Last edited:

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
RSSBH LEZZ GOOOOO

PURPLE AURA, GOAT THEMED, WEREWOLVE MF SANJI INCOMING
:finally::finally:

btw sanji being the goat id indicative of a devil.. there is a devil that looks like a Goat and has features of an okama.. its called the Bephomet..
🤣🤣🤣🐠
Now Sanji a werewolf??!
Summon @Roronoa-sama @nik87 @Seth @stairs-kun etc
The candies fanfics will never stop to suprise me! 🤣🐠
Btw Sanji a sheep not a goat, perhaps you want to try to claim he a wolf in hide of sheep for your fanfic 🤭🐠